Juggernaut Bridge Punch vs Hulks Leviathan Punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who's punch was more impressive?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Who's punch was more impressive?

The Leviathan still.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk's was many times more impressive...how is it even comparable? The leviathan would have plowed through that bridge on momentum alone.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk's was many times more impressive...how is it even comparable? The leviathan would have plowed through that bridge on momentum alone. Did you read my post on it? It was less than a 200ton feat. Juggs feat is better.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
Did you read my post on it? It was less than a 200ton feat. Juggs feat is better.

Without evidence H1 it is worthless.

StiltmanFTW
Did you read my post on it? It was less than a 200ton feat. Juggs feat is better.

I don't think anyone from this site cares about your bs calculations after all these years.

But feel free to repost them, come on.

FrothByte
It's a bit different. Hulk's punch had unrivaled stopping power and showcased not only his punching strength but his entire body strength, showing just how immovable he is.

On the other hand, Juggy's punch was a better show of force. Raw impact.

So I'll say Hulk's punch was a better show of overall strength whereas Jugg's punch was a better show of pure punching force.

BruceSkywalker
Hulk's punch, much better and way classier

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
It's a bit different. Hulk's punch had unrivaled stopping power and showcased not only his punching strength but his entire body strength, showing just how immovable he is.

On the other hand, Juggy's punch was a better show of force. Raw impact.

So I'll say Hulk's punch was a better show of overall strength whereas Jugg's punch was a better show of pure punching force.

Basically the ground did most of the work.

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Without evidence H1 it is worthless.

I mathematically proved that the leviathan punch was under 200 tons of force. That's assuming the leviathan weighed 1000 tons.

For those who are not adept in physics, here you go.
Note: The Leviathan is probably somewhere between 200-500 tons. Let’s just say 1000 tons for the sake of argument. That way, no one should have a problem.

How much force does it take to stop a 1000ton object moving at 20m/s in 10 seconds?
Force = change in momentum/ change in time
= (1000ton * 20m/s) /(10s)
= (907185kg * 20m/s) /(10s)
= 1.81e6 N
= 204 tons of force

So assuming Hulk wasn't bracing (allowing the concrete to supply the pushing or stopping force) then its a 204 ton feat at the most.

But the reality is that the concrete was supplying the majority of the stopping force as Hulk’s arm was extended through the majority of the feat (he did give a little push here and there though). So the feat is significantly less than 204 tons.

Silent Master

No one really cares about your made-up numbers

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
No one really cares about your made-up numbers

My made up numbers are greater than the actual figures. Therefore Hulk exerted less than 200tons of force.

Silent Master
My made up numbers are greater than the actual figures. Therefore Hulk exerted less than 200tons of force.

Lol!!!!!!

TheVaultDweller

Prove it. And don't just come with your "the leviathans were light, flimsy and malleable" bullshit you've tried to pull in the past, as that crap has already been debunked several times, including the intro of Spiderman: Homecoming, when they are trying to break one up for transport.

TheVaultDweller
Anyway, ignoring H1's clear bias once again on display, I would say the Hulk punch was better. The Leviathans were casually busting through buildings and not even slowing down.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-16-2015/jHhHKR.gif

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Prove it. And don't just come with your "the leviathans were light, flimsy and malleable" bullshit you've tried to pull in the past, as that crap has already been debunked several times, including the intro of Spiderman: Homecoming, when they are trying to break one up for transport.

He also claimed the Asgardian Palace was less than half the size of Trump Tower, Imo he's not very smart.

TheVaultDweller
He also claimed the Asgardian Palace was less than half the size of Trump Tower, Imo he's not very smart.

Well, he once also tried claiming that the Leviathans only weigh about 40 tons i.e. less than the bulldozer Deathlok pushed on Agents of SHIELD.

juggernaut74
Basically the ground did most of the work. Never thought of that.

Silent Master
Never thought of that.

The ground is an inanimate object. it can't do work.

The Spectre+
The ground is an inanimate object. it can't do work.

So how do you move your feet off the ground?.. the ground is a factor

FrothByte
Originally posted by The Spectre+
So how do you move your feet off the ground?.. the ground is a factor

You use your leg muscles. You don't ask the ground to move your feet for you.

juggernaut74
A big factor.

Good job h1a8 on that.

Silent Master
A big factor.

Good job h1a8 on that.

It's laughable that you think h1 stating that an inanimate object performed work is a good point.

juggernaut74
I can't tell if your being serious.

Silent Master
I can't tell if your being serious.

I thought the same thing when you praised h1 for making a retarded non-point.

HumbleServant
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.