Juggernaut vs. MCU Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins

Juggs is at full charge

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carthage
Who wins

Juggs is at full charge

Juggernaut.

FrothByte
Destroyer.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Destroyer.

Seriously!?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Seriously!?

Definitely. Destroyer wins. It took on 4 high-end Asgardians and didn't even suffer a scratch. Juggernaut has nothing in his arsenal to stop the Destroyer.

BruceSkywalker
Juggs gets destroyed

Josh_Alexander
Definitely. Destroyer wins. It took on 4 high-end Asgardians and didn't even suffer a scratch. Juggernaut has nothing in his arsenal to stop the Destroyer.

Insanity!!!

None of those Asgardians got a feat like the Juggernaut got! Futhermore, the Destroyer was destroyed by one hit of Mjolnir!!!!

The Destroyer is pretty much overestimated.

Juggernaut demolishes him.

FrothByte
Insanity!!!

None of those Asgardians got a feat like the Juggernaut got! Futhermore, the Destroyer was destroyed by one hit of Mjolnir!!!!

The Destroyer is pretty much overestimated.

Juggernaut demolishes him.

Destroyer didn't get defeated by a single hit from Mjolnir, it was defeated by Thor redirecting its eyebeam at it, something that Juggy won't be able to do.

h1a8
Destroyer didn't get defeated by a single hit from Mjolnir, it was defeated by Thor redirecting its eyebeam at it, something that Juggy won't be able to do. Agreed, but don't forget that we must rely on feats to show how powerful those beams are or how durable Destroyer is or how strong it is.

It could be the case where Destroyer cannot even hurt Juggs. I'm not saying this is true but only that we need feats to prove anything.

Josh_Alexander
Destroyer didn't get defeated by a single hit from Mjolnir, it was defeated by Thor redirecting its eyebeam at it, something that Juggy won't be able to do.

Are you saying the beam can hurt or stop the Juggernaut??? Based on what exactly?

Furthermore, what makes you think the Destroyer will be able to outpower or endure Juggernaut?

FrothByte
Are you saying the beam can hurt or stop the Juggernaut??? Based on what exactly?

Furthermore, what makes you think the Destroyer will be able to outpower or endure Juggernaut?

The fact that the Destroyer treated 4 high end Asgardians like little kids, especially when you consider the fact that Sif has better sttength and combat feats than Colossus.

Josh_Alexander
The fact that the Destroyer treated 4 high end Asgardians like little kids, especially when you consider the fact that Sif has better sttength and combat feats than Colossus.

Are you saying that the Destroyer had better strength and fighting feats than Sif?

None of those Asgardians have the strength of Juggernaut.

FrothByte
Are you saying that the Destroyer had better strength and fighting feats than Sif?

None of those Asgardians have the strength of Juggernaut.

No, I'm saying Sif has strength and fightings feats equal to or better than what Colossus has and Destroyer completely stomped her and 3 of her companions whereas Colossus alone was enough to give Juggernaut a tough fight.

Josh_Alexander
No, I'm saying Sif has strength and fightings feats equal to or better than what Colossus has and Destroyer completely stomped her and 3 of her companions whereas Colossus alone was enough to give Juggernaut a tough fight.

So you are saying Destroyer can defeat Colossus!???

Dude. The only reason Sif couldnt defeat the Destroyer is because it was made of metal.

Colossus and Juggernaut would squash him!!

FrothByte
So you are saying Destroyer can defeat Colossus!???

Dude. The only reason Sif couldnt defeat the Destroyer is because it was made of metal.

Colossus and Juggernaut would squash him!!

Destroyer would b*tch-slap Colossus all over the place.

Darkstorm Zero
I don't really remember the Destroyer all that well (Old man memory these days) but..... I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt over Juggs this time around because Juggs latest outing in Deadbool 2 was pitiable. He was taken out by a power cable in the anus for christ sake...

Josh_Alexander
Destroyer would b*tch-slap Colossus all over the place.

OMG!!

You realize Destroyer doesnt have any fighting skills. He is just a big pile of Asgardian metal that shoots lasers and can hit with his arms!

He would get ass kicked by Colossus.

FrothByte
OMG!!

You realize Destroyer doesnt have any fighting skills. He is just a big pile of Asgardian metal that shoots lasers and can hit with his arms!

He would get ass kicked by Colossus.

Colossus will probably hit the Destroyer a bunch of times... which would do jacksh*t to it. Juggs was taken out by a powerline, the Destroyer's eye beams incinerates frost giants. Do the math.

K-Dog
Juggernaut was better than Colossus, about equal to Thor minus lightning and hammer....a Thor which would get zapped by the Destroyer. Juggernaut gets zapped. Zapping which terrified the warriors 3 and Sif....and Juggernaut punches would not harm it either. normal hammer strikes did not harm it.

Josh_Alexander
Colossus will probably hit the Destroyer a bunch of times... which would do jacksh*t to it. Juggs was taken out by a powerline, the Destroyer's eye beams incinerates frost giants. Do the math.

First of all Juggernaut wasnt in motion. You know how the powers of the Juggernaut work right?

Secondly, those were 11000V or more of energy? Damn you could even see the water of the pool rising! Enough to melt any piece of ice.

Lastly, Juggernaut wasnt killed by that, he was shocked. Last time I checked Destroyer doesnt shoot electricity from his eyes.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by K-Dog
Juggernaut was better than Colossus, about equal to Thor minus lightning and hammer....a Thor which would get zapped by the Destroyer. Juggernaut gets zapped. Zapping which terrified the warriors 3 and Sif....and Juggernaut punches would not harm it either. normal hammer strikes did not harm it.

Thor would never get zapped by the Destroyer...

FrothByte
First of all Juggernaut wasnt in motion. You know how the powers of the Juggernaut work right?

Secondly, those were 11000V or more of energy? Damn you could even see the water of the pool rising! Enough to melt any piece of ice.

Lastly, Juggernaut wasnt killed by that, he was shocked. Last time I checked Destroyer doesnt shoot electricity from his eyes.

Juggs has zero feats of surviving something as powerful as Destroyer's beams which were powerful enough to incinerate frost giants. The one time we see Juggs take on an energy attack (the powerline) it clearly hurt him. Hint: 11kv isn't strong enough to incinerate a human.

At the very least, the beams should knock Juggs off his feet and kill his momentum... if that even matters.

Silent Master
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/but-not-simpler/excerpts-from-the-mad-scientiste28099s-handbook-so-youe28099re-ready-to-vaporize-a-human/

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/but-not-simpler/excerpts-from-the-mad-scientiste28099s-handbook-so-youe28099re-ready-to-vaporize-a-human/

Go and grab the cable from the post just outside your house. Then come back and send me the tape laughing out loud

Nahh, am too mean. Go pluck your little finger in the outlet and send me the tape laughing out loud

You are funny.

Silent Master
Point

Your head.

Josh_Alexander
Juggs has zero feats of surviving something as powerful as Destroyer's beams which were powerful enough to incinerate frost giants. The one time we see Juggs take on an energy attack (the powerline) it clearly hurt him. Hint: 11kv isn't strong enough to incinerate a human.

At the very least, the beams should knock Juggs off his feet and kill his momentum... if that even matters.

Are you saying a frost giant >>>> Juggernaut. Boy you insult your intelligence.

I admit am not an expert on power lines and the power system. What i know is touching the power lines will definitely kill you.

I will go do some research.

You also forgot he was in the pool right...Which makes things worse.

And he survived and seem to have no problem walking outside that pool.

Destroyer dies. He lacks feats to help him here.

Josh_Alexander
Point

Your head.

Uhh guess i was wrong after all.

Not 11Kv but rather 130Kv.... laughing out loud
I never said i was an expert on power lines.

Josh_Alexander
Point

Your head.

By the way, you had to make such a reply? Wasting thread's space man.

FrothByte
Are you saying a frost giant >>>> Juggernaut. Boy you insult your intelligence.

I admit am not an expert on power lines and the power system. What i know is touching the power lines will definitely kill you.

I will go do some research.

You also forgot he was in the pool right...Which makes things worse.

And he survived and seem to have no problem walking outside that pool.

Destroyer dies. He lacks feats to help him here.

Dear lord, do you even bother reading my posts before you reply to them or do you just pick random words out of them and frankenstein them together? I never said Frost Giants >>> Juggernaut. If that's what you got from my post then you need to go back to elementary and work on your comprehension skills.

What I said (if you even bothered to read it properly) is that Destroyer's eyebeams were powerful enough to vaporize frost giants whereas the powerline that clearly hurt Juggernaut is not even powerful enough to vaporize humans. It can kill humans, sure, but nowhere near powerful enough to vaporize them.

In short, Destroyer's eyebeam >>>>>> Powerline. And if that powerline already hurt Juggernaut, then Destroyer's eyebeams will clearly mess him up.

Josh_Alexander
Dear lord, do you even bother reading my posts before you reply to them or do you just pick random words out of them and frankenstein them together? I never said Frost Giants >>> Juggernaut. If that's what you got from my post then you need to go back to elementary and work on your comprehension skills.

What I said (if you even bothered to read it properly) is that Destroyer's eyebeams were powerful enough to vaporize frost giants whereas the powerline that clearly hurt Juggernaut is not even powerful enough to vaporize humans. It can kill humans, sure, but nowhere near powerful enough to vaporize them.

In short, Destroyer's eyebeam >>>>>> Powerline. And if that powerline already hurt Juggernaut, then Destroyer's eyebeams will clearly mess him up.

You do realize Froth you are bringing a fallacy.

You can't possibly compare electricity and heat! They aren't interchangable. Materials don't react the same way with this.

It's like saying a piece of rubber can take up a lot of electricity and somehow survive getting lit up by a lighter!

Furthermore, Juggernaut wasn't killed, he was electrocuted and SURVIVED. ELECTROCUTED.

Tell me, how does a laser beam ELECTROCUTES you?

Silent Master

I don't think he understands the massive difference between 130kv and three gigajoules.

FrothByte
You do realize Froth you are bringing a fallacy.

You can't possibly compare electricity and heat! They aren't interchangable. Materials don't react the same way with this.

It's like saying a piece of rubber can take up a lot of electricity and somehow survive getting lit up by a lighter!

Furthermore, Juggernaut wasn't killed, he was electrocuted and SURVIVED. ELECTROCUTED.

Tell me, how does a laser beam ELECTROCUTES you?

So basically you want to implement a no-limits fallacy on Juggernaut. You want to claim that no energy attack can harm Juggs unless it's electrical.

Also, are you claiming that powerline didn't hurt Juggs?

FrothByte
I don't think he understands the massive difference between 130kv and three gigajoules.

No, I don't even think he realizes that electricity is a form of energy. No way he'll know the difference between kilo and giga. He doesn't even think electricity can produce heat.

Josh_Alexander
So basically you want to implement a no-limits fallacy on Juggernaut. You want to claim that no energy attack can harm Juggs unless it's electrical.

Also, are you claiming that powerline didn't hurt Juggs?

Am just asking you not to bring a fallacy.

I just know the Juggernaut >>>>>>>>>>>>> an ice giant. It's logic.

The powerline electrocuted and possibly hurt Juggs...but didn't defeat him or even K.Oed him.

Furthermore, did you counted the amount of time the Juggernaut was inside the pool.....Seems like the dude can't even get drowned laughing out loud

FrothByte
Am just asking you not to bring a fallacy.

I just know the Juggernaut >>>>>>>>>>>>> an ice giant. It's logic.

The powerline electrocuted and possibly hurt Juggs...but didn't defeat him or even K.Oed him.

Furthermore, did you counted the amount of time the Juggernaut was inside the pool.....Seems like the dude can't even get drowned laughing out loud

Do you understand the difference between kilo and giga?

Josh_Alexander
Do you understand the difference between kilo and giga?

Kilo, Mega, Giga, Tera, Yogi, what else??

FrothByte
Kilo, Mega, Giga, Tera, Yogi, what else??

But do you understand the numerical difference between kilo and giga?

Josh_Alexander
But do you understand the numerical difference between kilo and giga?

1 * 10(6)

FrothByte
1 * 10(6)

So if a simple powerline with (according to you) 11kv is enough to hurt Juggernaut and immobilize him, are you seriously telling me that Destroyer's laserbeam won't do anything to him considering that those beams easily incinerates frost giants?

Josh_Alexander
So if a simple powerline with (according to you) 11kv is enough to hurt Juggernaut and immobilize him, are you seriously telling me that Destroyer's laserbeam won't do anything to him considering that those beams easily incinerates frost giants?

130Kv.

Again, you can't possibly compare electricity with a laser beam. That's a fallacy.

Just like you can't compare an Ice Giant with the Juggernaut.

Just like you can't compare rubber with ice. Or wood with metal.

FrothByte
130Kv.

Again, you can't possibly compare electricity with a laser beam. That's a fallacy.

Just like you can't compare an Ice Giant with the Juggernaut.

Just like you can't compare rubber with ice. Or wood with metal.

130kv then. Doesn't matter, not if you know what the difference is between kilo and giga.

I also never compared Juggs to a frost giant, I compared a frost giant to a human, wherein you need way more than 130kv to incinerate a human.

We don't know that Destroyer's eyebeams are laser, we do know it is energy, and you have absolutely zero proof that he can tank attacks that strong. To do so would be a no limits fallacy. Do you want to use a no limits fallacy?

Josh_Alexander
130kv then. Doesn't matter, not if you know what the difference is between kilo and giga.

I also never compared Juggs to a frost giant, I compared a frost giant to a human, wherein you need way more than 130kv to incinerate a human.

We don't know that Destroyer's eyebeams are laser, we do know it is energy, and you have absolutely zero proof that he can tank attacks that strong. To do so would be a no limits fallacy. Do you want to use a no limits fallacy?

Actually I used the wrong measurement to depict my words Froth.

I used Volts whereas I should have used Amperes.

A human being can't survive more than 1 amp...To put it into perspective a single refrigerator uses about 15 amps or more!

Furthermore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OATbbDySdug

Juggernaut was connected to a Power Line and thrown into a pool for minutes...Hope that helps you appreciate the feat a bit more.

Lol

electricity, heat, radiation, light and many more are energy (forms). Doesn't mean they act the same or can be compared.

It's a fallacy. You can't compare a laser beam to electricity. Just like you can't compare light with radiation.

It's a fallacy.

Silent Master
To make things simple.

Three gigajoules >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 130kv.

FrothByte
Actually I used the wrong measurement to depict my words Froth.

I used Volts whereas I should have used Amperes.

A human being can't survive more than 1 amp...To put it into perspective a single refrigerator uses about 15 amps or more!

Furthermore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OATbbDySdug

Juggernaut was connected to a Power Line and thrown into a pool for minutes...Hope that helps you appreciate the feat a bit more.

Lol

electricity, heat, radiation, light and many more are energy (forms). Doesn't mean they act the same or can be compared.

It's a fallacy. You can't compare a laser beam to electricity. Just like you can't compare light with radiation.

It's a fallacy.

In other words, you can't come up with any feat for Juggs tanking anything as strong as Destroyer's eyebeam and all you're really doing is using a no limits fallacy.

Silent Master
In other words, you can't come up with any feat for Juggs tanking anything as strong as Destroyer's eyebeam and all you're really doing is using a no limits fallacy.

That and throwing around the word fallacy when he obviously doesn't understand what it means.

Arachnid1
I'd say Destroyer.

Juggs had the impressive bridge feat and he manhandled Colossus, but he was taken out by an electric cable after all. Destroyers beam should be able to do work.

Josh_Alexander
To make things simple.

Three gigajoules >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 130kv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OATbbDySdug

Whatever the **** are you saying just got rebuked.

Josh_Alexander

The one bringing a fallacy is you. Cant compare two different feats.

Juggernaut is stronger and at least has fighting feats. Destroyer gets destroyed.

FrothByte
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OATbbDySdug

Whatever the **** are you saying just got rebuked.

If you pay attention to the vid, you'll notice that the guy wasn't actually vaporized.

FrothByte
The one bringing a fallacy is you. Cant compare two different feats.

Juggernaut is stronger and at least has fighting feats. Destroyer gets destroyed.

I'm still waiting for you to provide some proof or any kind of logic on how you think juggernaut wins against destroyer. So far all you've been doing is go "nah nah nah Juggs wins nah nah nah nah"

Josh_Alexander
If you pay attention to the vid, you'll notice that the guy wasn't actually vaporized.

If you payed attention to the vid the guy only touched the power line. He wasnt attached to it for a long time like Juggernaut.

I'm still waiting for you to provide some proof or any kind of logic on how you think juggernaut wins against destroyer. So far all you've been doing is go "nah nah nah Juggs wins nah nah nah nah"

lol.

1. He is stronger than Destroyer
2. He is a better fighter thab Destroyer
3. He is faster and more agile than destroyer.
4. Destroyer has never faced someone like Juggernaut.

WolvesofBabylon
I wouldnt hold the power line feat against Juggs too much. We did see Thor go down to an electric net in Ragnarok. Of course dont really know how powerful that was.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
I wouldnt hold the power line feat against Juggs too much. We did see Thor go down to an electric net in Ragnarok. Of course dont really know how powerful that was. That was not an electric net just as the disk in his neck was not electric.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
That was not an electric net just as the disk in his neck was not electric.

What is it then?

Silent Master
I wouldnt hold the power line feat against Juggs too much. We did see Thor go down to an electric net in Ragnarok. Of course dont really know how powerful that was.

That net looked to be made of the same tech as the Obedience Disks and those caused Thor veins to change color. I doubt they were normal electricity. especially since Thor has shown no problems channeling massive amounts of lightning.

Josh_Alexander

Juggernaut getting electrocuted isn't even a concern to this thread. Last time i checked, Destroyer can't fire electricity.

CPT Space Bomb
That net looked to be made of the same tech as the Obedience Disks and those caused Thor veins to change color. I doubt they were normal electricity. especially since Thor has shown no problems channeling massive amounts of lightning. Yep. It's pretty obvious actually. Unfortunately some people require being specifically told stuff and are unable to figure out things for themselves using deductive reasoning.

FrothByte
If you payed attention to the vid the guy only touched the power line. He wasnt attached to it for a long time like Juggernaut.

lol.

1. He is stronger than Destroyer
2. He is a better fighter thab Destroyer
3. He is faster and more agile than destroyer.
4. Destroyer has never faced someone like Juggernaut.

And that guy still didn't get vaporized like Destroyer's beams did to frost giants

1. That's your opinion, provide proof.
2 Sif is a better fighter than Juggs, didn't help her
3. Sif is faster than Juggs, still didn't help her.
4. No, he faced 4 Asgardians, one of which had strength and fight feats equal or greater than Colossus. Colossus on his own gave Juggs a world of trouble.

Josh_Alexander
And that guy still didn't get vaporized like Destroyer's beams did to frost giants

1. That's your opinion, provide proof.
2 Sif is a better fighter than Juggs, didn't help her
3. Sif is faster than Juggs, still didn't help her.
4. No, he faced 4 Asgardians, one of which had strength and fight feats equal or greater than Colossus. Colossus on his own gave Juggs a world of trouble.

AGAIN stop comparing laser feats to electricity. It's like trying to compare Thor's lightning with Vision's blasts!

1. Provide evidence that Destroyer can replicate the bridge feat (which there is none, cause Destroyer varely got feats at all)
2. Juggs is bigger, stronger, and more resistant than Sif
3. Read above
4. If your Asgardians couldn't hurt Destroyer, how you expect them to harm Colossus!!?

FrothByte
AGAIN stop comparing laser feats to electricity. It's like trying to compare Thor's lightning with Vision's blasts!

1. Provide evidence that Destroyer can replicate the bridge feat (which there is none, cause Destroyer varely got feats at all)
2. Juggs is bigger, stronger, and more resistant than Sif
3. Read above
4. If your Asgardians couldn't hurt Destroyer, how you expect them to harm Colossus!!?

Ok let's dial it back and we'll tackle this one at a time so you can keep up. What's the best strength feat you have for Colossus outside of fighting Juggernaut?

Josh_Alexander
Ok let's dial it back and we'll tackle this one at a time so you can keep up. What's the best strength feat you have for Colossus outside of fighting Juggernaut?

Colossus hasnt got much screen time to give him lots of feats but...Also you got to remember that Colossus restrains himself a lot in battles.

But he got nice feats nevertheless.

Receiving a direct impact from Fire Fist without getting harmed.
Getting punched by Angel Dust without getting damaged.

Colossus clearly can tank a lot of damage.

FrothByte
Colossus hasnt got much screen time to give him lots of feats but...Also you got to remember that Colossus restrains himself a lot in battles.

But he got nice feats nevertheless.

Receiving a direct impact from Fire Fist without getting harmed.
Getting punched by Angel Dust without getting damaged.

Colossus clearly can tank a lot of damage.

No, not durability. Strength feats.

juggernaut74
He caught that bus Juggernaut threw at him iirc.

Josh_Alexander
No, not durability. Strength feats.

Fighting Angel Dust who manages to easily break concrete.

The bus feat mentioned by Juggernaut74 above.

Josh_Alexander
Also being able to ragdoll Deadpool who weights 180kg with no effort at all.

FrothByte
IIRC, Colossus didn't so much catch that bus as he redirected and pushed it over his head. Still, it's a valid feat. Best one he has other than throwing a big tire. Now let's get to Lady Sif's strength feats.

She chucked a trailer (roughly the size of that bus) sideways and against friction with just a push of her foot. A casual palm thrust from her sends a full grown man flying a couple dozen meters through the air. And I assume being an elite Asgardian that she's at least as strong as the Asgardian farmer in AoS that easily crumpled a tactical knife in his hand.

Like I said, Sif has feats that put her within Colossus' strength range and Colossus was strong enough to hurt Juggernaut.

Josh_Alexander
IIRC, Colossus didn't so much catch that bus as he redirected and pushed it over his head. Still, it's a valid feat. Best one he has other than throwing a big tire. Now let's get to Lady Sif's strength feats.

She chucked a trailer (roughly the size of that bus) sideways and against friction with just a push of her foot. A casual palm thrust from her sends a full grown man flying a couple dozen meters through the air. And I assume being an elite Asgardian that she's at least as strong as the Asgardian farmer in AoS that easily crumpled a tactical knife in his hand.

Like I said, Sif has feats that put her within Colossus' strength range and Colossus was strong enough to hurt Juggernaut.

Okay... and?

How does that help Destroyer??? Destroyer has no strength feats...Isn't like we saw Destroyer arm wrestle Sif.

FrothByte
Also being able to ragdoll Deadpool who weights 180kg with no effort at all.

180 kgs? What makes you think DP weighs close to 400 lbs?

Josh_Alexander
180 kgs? What makes you think DP weighs close to 400 lbs?

80kgs sorry.

FrothByte
Okay... and?

How does that help Destroyer??? Destroyer has no strength feats...Isn't like we saw Destroyer arm wrestle Sif.

1. That proves that Sif on her own is strong enough to hurt Juggernaut and give him hell of a fight, since she's similar in strength to Colossus who was able to give Juggs a hell of a fight.

2. Sif was completely ineffective against Destroyer. Especially when it wasn't just Sif but her and the warriors 3. Could you imagine Juggernaut dealing with 4 Colossuses (Colossi?) as easily as the Destroyer dealt with the 4 Asgardians?

h1a8

FrothByte
^ Chucked a trailer with a push of her foot. Casually palmed a grown man a few dozen meters through the air. What better strength feats does Colossus have?

Silent Master
1. That proves that Sif on her own is strong enough to hurt Juggernaut and give him hell of a fight, since she's similar in strength to Colossus who was able to give Juggs a hell of a fight.

2. Sif was completely ineffective against Destroyer. Especially when it wasn't just Sif but her and the warriors 3. Could you imagine Juggernaut dealing with 4 Colossuses (Colossi?) as easily as the Destroyer dealt with the 4 Asgardians?

He seems incapable of processing information or connecting the dots of a comparison.

FrothByte
He seems incapable of processing information or connecting the dots of a comparison.

Heck I'm already spoon-feeding him the logic one gerber-teaspoon at a time and he's still not getting it.

Silent Master

Josh_Alexander

1. Sif can be as strong as Colossus. But Colossus is way more durable!!!! Also, a punch from Colossus would hurt more than a punch from Sif (He is made of metal after all).

Also, can Sif hold a bus the way Juggernaut did? I hardly doubt so.

2. Except the Asgardian's ain't as durable as Colossus. Furthermore, the Asgardians never attacked or punched the Destroyer.

Colossus would beat Destroyer to crapp.

Juggernaut will well...devour Destroyer and make a pennis ring out of it.

Josh_Alexander

Keep supporting Froth. In the end you are the little brother who is incapable of debating.

Keep hiding behind your brother's back laughing out loud

FrothByte
1. Sif can be as strong as Colossus. But Colossus is way more durable!!!! Also, a punch from Colossus would hurt more than a punch from Sif (He is made of metal after all).

Also, can Sif hold a bus the way Juggernaut did? I hardly doubt so.

2. Except the Asgardian's ain't as durable as Colossus. Furthermore, the Asgardians never attacked or punched the Destroyer.

Colossus would beat Destroyer to crapp.

Juggernaut will well...devour Destroyer and make a pennis ring out of it.

1. Colossus might probably be more durable than Asgardians but it's not by much. Sif was shot pointblank by a shotgun and didn't flinch. Volstagg got thrown by multiple explosions and was still fine. Loki and Thor have some of the best durability feats in the entire MCU.

You might want to rewatch the Destroyer fight. The Asgardians launched Volstagg against it and the Destroyer easily slapped him away. Sif then ran it through with her spear which did absolutely nothing to it. It was then walking on fire without any issues and slapping away any debris that fell on it.

Also, I wasn't comparing Sif to Juggs, I was comparing her to Colossus.

2. See my response in #1. The Asgardians most definitely attacked the Destroyer.

In the end, I'm at least providing some basis and logic for my arguments. From you, all I'm hearing is your opinion repeated in different variations. You know you can't use your opinion to prove your opinion right?

K-Dog
Juggernaut was probably 2X colossus overall in a fight, and would be less than that if he didn't have his helmet, which Colossus kept punching and kicking for some reason....Thor's hammer throw at the Destroyer didn't leave a scratch (neither will Juggernaut's hits)...Thor knew he had to take a different approach...Juggernaut does not have another approach. It took multiple mutants and energies to briefly take him down, but that Destroyer beam is a different category.

Vaporizing beings who are maybe 1/3 Colossus or so, Juggernaut isn't more durable than Colossus per unit size, he would be hurt by the beam, and killed with a few strikes or less. Juggernaut strikes will knock the Destroyer back a bit but not hurt it, at least not fast enough to avoid the beam. His helmet seems PIS durable, so maybe he can charge it head-first and deflect the beam a couple of times? But he won't win.

Josh_Alexander
1. Colossus might probably be more durable than Asgardians but it's not by much. Sif was shot pointblank by a shotgun and didn't flinch. Volstagg got thrown by multiple explosions and was still fine. Loki and Thor have some of the best durability feats in the entire MCU.

You might want to rewatch the Destroyer fight. The Asgardians launched Volstagg against it and the Destroyer easily slapped him away. Sif then ran it through with her spear which did absolutely nothing to it. It was then walking on fire without any issues and slapping away any debris that fell on it.

Also, I wasn't comparing Sif to Juggs, I was comparing her to Colossus.

2. See my response in #1. The Asgardians most definitely attacked the Destroyer.

In the end, I'm at least providing some basis and logic for my arguments. From you, all I'm hearing is your opinion repeated in different variations. You know you can't use your opinion to prove your opinion right?

1. Bring Evidence that Destroyer can swing a Bus the way Juggernaut did.

2. Bring Evidence that Destroyer has fightning skills (Cause he doesn't).

Juggernaut>>>>Destroyer.

The one not bringing evidence here is you. You are going by the branches.

Arachnid1

Like I said, Sif has feats that put her within Colossus' strength range and Colossus was strong enough to hurt Juggernaut. She didn't really chuck that trailer. Yeah she kicked it and slid it some distance, but I wouldn't say that's as good as Colossus smacking aside an airborne bus into the side of a building. Sif isn't in Colossus' range strength wise and she wouldn't beat Colossus in a fight.

Not that she'd beat Destroyer either. The only reason she did somewhat well there was how nimble she was and how slow Destroyer was. Colossus isn't slow. He was in the first movie, but his brawl with Juggs had them both sending out flurries of punches to each other and mixed in successful blocks. It was a good showing, even if he ended up getting whooped.

h1a8

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by K-Dog
Juggernaut was probably 2X colossus overall in a fight, and would be less than that if he didn't have his helmet, which Colossus kept punching and kicking for some reason....Thor's hammer throw at the Destroyer didn't leave a scratch (neither will Juggernaut's hits)...Thor knew he had to take a different approach...Juggernaut does not have another approach. It took multiple mutants and energies to briefly take him down, but that Destroyer beam is a different category.

Vaporizing beings who are maybe 1/3 Colossus or so, Juggernaut isn't more durable than Colossus per unit size, he would be hurt by the beam, and killed with a few strikes or less. Juggernaut strikes will knock the Destroyer back a bit but not hurt it, at least not fast enough to avoid the beam. His helmet seems PIS durable, so maybe he can charge it head-first and deflect the beam a couple of times? But he won't win.

That is just crapp!

Two strikes from Mjolnir were enough to put down Destroyer! And Thor wasn't even hitting hard! He just threw Mjolnir at the Destroyer!

Juggernaut is hell more durable than Frost Giants.

Juggernaut is hell more strong than Destroyer

Juggernaut at least has fighting skills, where as Destroyer has none.

FrothByte
1. Bring Evidence that Destroyer can swing a Bus the way Juggernaut did.

2. Bring Evidence that Destroyer has fightning skills (Cause he doesn't).

Juggernaut>>>>Destroyer.

The one not bringing evidence here is you. You are going by the branches.

1. I brought evidence that someone who can chuck a bus is ineffective against the Destroyer.

2. I brought evidence that someone more skilled than Colossus was ineffective against the Destroyer.

Now, how bout you bring evidence that:

3. Juggernaut can withstand the Destroyer's beam
4. Juggernaut can actually hurt the Destroyer... especially when even getting run through with a spear did nothing to it or a hammer throw from Thor did nothing to it.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
She didn't really chuck that trailer. Yeah she kicked it and slid it some distance, but I wouldn't say that's as good as Colossus smacking aside an airborne bus into the side of a building. Sif isn't in Colossus' range strength wise and she wouldn't beat Colossus in a fight.

Not that she'd beat Destroyer either. The only reason she did somewhat well there was how nimble she was and how slow Destroyer was. Colossus isn't slow. He was in the first movie, but his brawl with Juggs had them both sending out flurries of punches to each other and mixed in successful blocks. It was a good showing, even if he ended up getting whooped.

Sif kicking the trailer and getting it to slide AGAINST it's wheels and against friction a good distance is just as impressive as Colossus redirecting the bus. Especially when you consider that she didn't really struggle to do so.

To be fair, I don't think she'll win against Colossus in pure h2h, but it will be close enough that Colossus will be extremely hard pressed. Probably will go somewhere like his fight against Angel Dust.

Josh_Alexander
Juggernaut:

- Swung a bus like if it was nothing and demolished a bridge along with an armor TRAILER with no dificulty.

- Tanked machine gun bullets and Cable's weapons like if they were nothing.
Survived getting plugged to a power line and thrown into a pool. Survived not getting drowned in the pool

- Managed to put up a descent fight against a no-holding-back Colossus.

Destroyer:

- Slow as shit

- No fighting skills or fighting feats

Conclusion: Juggernaut wins.

-He got better feats in every area!

Josh_Alexander
Sif kicking the trailer and getting it to slide AGAINST it's wheels and against friction a good distance is just as impressive as Colossus redirecting the bus. Especially when you consider that she didn't really struggle to do so.

To be fair, I don't think she'll win against Colossus in pure h2h, but it will be close enough that Colossus will be extremely hard pressed. Probably will go somewhere like his fight against Angel Dust.

Read my above post. Sif doesn't have enough feats to contest Juggernaut buddy.

h1a8
Sif would get whooped in a h2h fight against juggernaut

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Sif would get whooped in a h2h fight against juggernaut

What does that have to do with anything?

FrothByte
Read my above post. Sif doesn't have enough feats to contest Juggernaut buddy.

And I never said she could. Logic dude, use it. I can't keep connecting the dots for you.

Arachnid1

To be fair, I don't think she'll win against Colossus in pure h2h, but it will be close enough that Colossus will be extremely hard pressed. Probably will go somewhere like his fight against Angel Dust. Yeah she kicked it against friction, but the majority of its weight is still supported by the ground. It'd be more impressive if she actually picked it up and threw it. For example, pushing a dresser across your room is a lot easier than picking it up and throwing it across your room. That feat doesn't compare to Colossus' bus feat.

Colossus has better durability feats too. He tanked Negasonic Teenage Warheads explosion for example and came out of a prolonged beating from Juggs with nothing but a few dents (which is impressive when you consider that a single punch from Juggs absolutely shattered an entire bridge). He's also been shown to be completely bullet proof. A fight between him and Sif would be a flat out stomp IMO. I don't even think Sif would do well against Angel Dust, nevermind someone like Colossus

FrothByte
Yeah she kicked it against friction, but the majority of its weight is still supported by the ground. It'd be more impressive if she actually picked it up and threw it. For example, pushing a dresser across your room is a lot easier than picking it up and throwing it across your room. That feat doesn't compare to Colossus' bus feat.

Colossus has better durability feats too. He tanked Negasonic Teenage Warheads explosion for example and came out of a prolonged beating from Juggs with nothing but a few dents (which is impressive when you consider that a single punch from Juggs absolutely shattered an entire bridge). He's also been shown to be completely bullet proof. A fight between him and Sif would be a flat out stomp IMO. I don't even think Sif would do well against Angel Dust, nevermind someone like Colossus

I agree that pushing something isn't as impressive as carrying it, but IIRC Colossus didn't actually carry the bus, he simply deflected it... which is easier to do than pushing something while it's at rest against friction.

I have to disagree with your assessment of a fight between Sif and Colossus. If Sif is anywhere near Valkyrie's stats then she's going to put a world of hurt on Colossus whether Colossus wins or loses.

Silent Master
What matters is that Destroyer's beam is going to hurt Juggernaut.

Josh_Alexander
And I never said she could. Logic dude, use it. I can't keep connecting the dots for you.

Juggernaut has better feats, therefore Jugg wins.

No need to go by the branchs and try to avoid what is unavoidable.

Arachnid1
I agree that pushing something isn't as impressive as carrying it, but IIRC Colossus didn't actually carry the bus, he simply deflected it... which is easier to do than pushing something while it's at rest against friction.

I have to disagree with your assessment of a fight between Sif and Colossus. If Sif is anywhere near Valkyrie's stats then she's going to put a world of hurt on Colossus whether Colossus wins or loses. I agree that deflecting it isn't as amazing as throwing it or flat out catching it but you also have to remember that the bus has a lot of momentum which means more weight behind it too. Plus, Colossus was able to near evenly grapple with Juggs. That has to put him somewhat in the same ballpark as Juggs strength wise.

I'll agree to disagree since this thread isn't about Sif or Colossus, but Sif just hasn't shown the ability to put out the kind of damage necessary to hurt Colossus. I don't know how I'd rank Sif vs Valk either, but I wouldn't give them each others feats just because they're both Asgardians. We've seen plenty Asgardians who aren't near as impressive as either of them after all so I think Asgardians have can range. Plus, Valkyries are supposed to be the best warriors Asgard has to offer. I'm not saying Sif cant be one, but it's very possible Valk is more of a threat than she is.

Josh_Alexander
What matters is that Destroyer's beam is going to hurt Juggernaut.

Your biased opinion is respected.

FrothByte
I agree that deflecting it isn't as amazing as throwing it or flat out catching it but you also have to remember that the bus has a lot of momentum which means more weight behind it too. Plus, Colossus was able to near evenly grapple with Juggs. That has to put him somewhat in the same ballpark as Juggs strength wise.

I'll agree to disagree since this thread isn't about Sif or Colossus, but Sif just hasn't shown the ability to put out the kind of damage necessary to hurt Colossus. I don't know how I'd rank Sif vs Valk either, but I wouldn't give them each others feats just because they're both Asgardians. We've seen plenty Asgardians who aren't near as impressive as either of them after all so I think Asgardians have can range. Plus, Valkyries are supposed to be the best warriors Asgard has to offer. I'm not saying Sif cant be one, but it's very possible Valk is more of a threat than she is.

Though there's some variance in physical stats with the Asgardians, it's not such a huge amount. Other than Thor and Hela, none of the other Asgardians seem to have shown such a huge degree of being above others in super strength. There's nothing to indicate that Valkyrie is that far above other Asgardians in strength... yet she's able to jump around spaceships and tear chunks of hull from those spaceships. If Sif is anywhere near as strong (and her feats from AOS indicates that she is) then Colossus is not going to be able to walk all over her. Like I said, even an lowly Asgardian farmer is casually able to bend steel bars, push around cars and crumble tactical knives.

As for deflection, the momentum does add some difficulty but at least it's already a moving object which simply need to redirect the movement of. Not the same as being the one to initiate the movement. For what it's worth, I do think Colossus is strong enough to pick up that bus himself... but in the same way I think Sif was not even struggling when she kicked that trailer, which means she can still do more.

I'm not trying to say that Sif is stronger than Colossus... she can be though I doubt it, but that's not my point. My point is as per feats, Colossus isn't that far off from Sif, and the Destroyer completely disregarded her and 3 other high-end Asgardians whereas Colossus on his own messed up Juggs.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
Can the Destroyer? Destroyer wins this battle.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Destroyer wins this battle.

Your opinion is respected.

h1a8

FrothByte
^ I assume you also never use an umbrella since you're waterproof yeah?

h1a8

Silent Master
I see h1 is going his usual lowballing of Thor related characters.

Josh_Alexander
^ I assume you also never use an umbrella since you're waterproof yeah?

I see h1 is going his usual lowballing of Thor related characters.

Who cares!!!??? Point is Juggernaut wins. Get over it kiddos.

FrothByte
Who cares!!!??? Point is Juggernaut wins. Get over it kiddos.

As usual, your opinion is useless without any proof. Juggs got taken out by a powerline. Destroyer wins. Deal with it.

Josh_Alexander
As usual, your opinion is useless without any proof. Juggs got taken out by a powerline. Destroyer wins. Deal with it.

Jugger got better feats. Your Destroyer gets destroyed unless you can bring better feats for him.

FrothByte
Jugger got better feats. Your Destroyer gets destroyed unless you can bring better feats for him.

Better feats like getting electrocuted in the @ss. Gotcha. Destroyer fries him.

juggernaut74
I gotta watch Thor again before I comment.

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I gotta watch Thor again before I comment.

I'll save you the trouble. Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UvCZqQbvqc

Josh_Alexander
Better feats like getting electrocuted in the @ss. Gotcha. Destroyer fries him.

Better feats like getting beaten by a not enraged and effortless Thor.

Sure

FrothByte
Better feats like getting beaten by a not enraged and effortless Thor.

Sure

Dude, if Juggs can get taken out by a powerline, it will only take Thor a second to take him out. Destroyer fries him. Deal with it.

Silent Master
Dude, if Juggs can get taken out by a powerline, it will only take Thor a second to take him out. Destroyer fries him. Deal with it.

He's assuming that since Thor "easily" beat him, then the Destroyer must not be very powerful. he is failing to take context into account.

Juggernaut isn't durable enough to tank a beam that can disintegrate Frost Giants. Juggernaut being hurt by a power line proves that.

quanchi112

juggernaut74
I'll save you the trouble. Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UvCZqQbvqc Is there more? Because nothing in there screams he can take the Juggernaut.

Josh_Alexander

Dude, Thor never used lightning against Destroyer so INVALID.

Destroyer got destroyed by 1 shot from Thor. By an uncharged hammer! Destroyer weak.

Destroyer loses.

Josh_Alexander
He's assuming that since Thor "easily" beat him, then the Destroyer must not be very powerful. he is failing to take context into account.

Juggernaut isn't durable enough to tank a beam that can disintegrate Frost Giants. Juggernaut being hurt by a power line proves that.

Get over it, Destroyer is weak AF. Juggernaut got better feats.

Josh_Alexander

FrothByte
Dude, Thor never used lightning against Destroyer so INVALID.

Destroyer got destroyed by 1 shot from Thor. By an uncharged hammer! Destroyer weak.

Destroyer loses.

Look at you talking about stuff you obviously know nothing about. Thor never took out Destroyer by hitting it.

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Is there more? Because nothing in there screams he can take the Juggernaut.

When has Juggernaut ever taken on an energy blast as strong as the one from the Destroyer? Here's another clip where it disintegrates Frost Giants (03:27)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfEB_eEeZeo

Josh_Alexander
Look at you talking about stuff you obviously know nothing about. Thor never took out Destroyer by hitting it.

He hit him twice with Mjolnir and K.Oed him. Juggernaut could take more!!

Later Destroyer died by the reflection of it's own beam! I bet Juggernaut sticks his helmet in Destroyers face and melts it!

FrothByte
He hit him twice with Mjolnir and K.Oed him. Juggernaut could take more!!

Later Destroyer died by the reflection of it's own beam! I bet Juggernaut sticks his helmet in Destroyers face and melts it!

Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about. Do you even know what KO'd means?

Silent Master
Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about. Do you even know what KO'd means?

The guy still thinks a powerline is more powerful than the Destroyer's beam. he probably also thinks a grain of sand is bigger than Texas.

Josh_Alexander

Whatever it means, Juggernaut would have done better

The guy still thinks a powerline is more powerful than the Destroyer's beam. he probably also thinks a grain of sand is bigger than Texas.

You probably think wood=metal or that ice=rubber.

Destroyer loses.

FrothByte
Whatever it means, Juggernaut would have done better

H-O-L-Y shi*t, you really don't know what KO'd means do you?

I do not mean this as an insult, I'm just flabbergasted by the realization that you don't actually know what KO means.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
H-O-L-Y shi*t, you really don't know what KO'd means do you?

I do not mean this as an insult, I'm just flabbergasted by the realization that you don't actually know what KO means.

Knockout = K.O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmLcJ6UO5_Y

Minute 2:49 Destroyer was K.Oed and stood up in minute 2:56. He was unconcious for 7s of screen play.

Juggernaut would have never gotten unconcious by a Returning Mjolnir!

Josh_Alexander

FrothByte
Knockout = K.O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmLcJ6UO5_Y

Minute 2:49 Destroyer was K.Oed and stood up in minute 2:56. He was unconcious for 7s of screen play.

Juggernaut would have never gotten unconcious by a Returning Mjolnir!

My god, you seriously don't know what KO means... wow. Ok let me help you out Josh, there's a another term, it's called knock-down... sometimes also called knocked-down. Research it, you can thank me later. But do it quick before you further embarrass yourself.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
My god, you seriously don't know what KO means... wow. Ok let me help you out Josh, there's a another term, it's called knock-down... sometimes also called knocked-down. Research it, you can thank me later. But do it quick before you further embarrass yourself.

laughing out loud

Are you trolling by now Froth? Why is it that every time you can't find arguments to support you claim you decide to troll!!!???

Knock Out:

Knock Out in Boxing:

Damn shame the Destroyer was K.Oed for 7 seconds!! Good thing Juggernaut can endure more laughing out loud

Knock Down in Wrestling

According to the WWE: A 3s count is used.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzkrva90Aw

So basically Destroyer was KOed.

What were you saying Froth?

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
Dude. Thor threw Mjolnir at the Destroyer and K.Oed him. Thor wasn't even stressed or angry or emotional.

He was like, "pfff, don't make me laugh'. It wasn't even a serious attack. Not like the ones he used against Iron Man or Hulk.

Colossus has breaks concrete as if paper!

Now, am not saying Colossus would have it easy, but damn sure he would win. Destroyer has no fighting feats.

edit: broken

quanchi112

FrothByte
laughing out loud

Are you trolling by now Froth? Why is it that every time you can't find arguments to support you claim you decide to troll!!!???

Knock Out:

Knock Out in Boxing:

Damn shame the Destroyer was K.Oed for 7 seconds!! Good thing Juggernaut can endure more laughing out loud

Knock Down in Wrestling

What were you saying Froth?

First of all, was Thor and Destroyer fighting in a boxing ring or a wrestling match? No? Then stop trolling.

Secondly, if you do want to use boxing rules then the knockout count is 10. The Destroyer was only down for 7 counts which means it was a knock-down, not a knock-out. You obviously don't know what a mandatory 8 count is so I'd suggest you drop that subject before you further embarrass yourself.

A "pin" in wrestling needs you to actually be pinning your opponent's shoulders to the mat... something that Thor wasn't doing to Destroyer. And LOL at you trying to use WWE as some form of definition of terms.

But then I shouldn't be surprised. I can't believe I'm talking with someone who actually doesn't know what the difference between a knock-out and knock-down is.

Josh_Alexander
First of all, was Thor and Destroyer fighting in a boxing ring or a wrestling match? No? Then stop trolling.

Secondly, if you do want to use boxing rules then the knockout count is 10. The Destroyer was only down for 7 counts which means it was a knock-down, not a knock-out. You obviously don't know what a mandatory 8 count is so I'd suggest you drop that subject before you further embarrass yourself.

A "pin" in wrestling needs you to actually be pinning your opponent's shoulders to the mat... something that Thor wasn't doing to Destroyer. And LOL at you trying to use WWE as some form of definition of terms.

But then I shouldn't be surprised. I can't believe I'm talking with someone who actually doesn't know what the difference between a knock-out and knock-down is.

You asked for the definition of K.O and you got it, now you are saying it doesn't count cause the fight didn't took place in a ring!!!?

Trolling won't help your case Froth.

FrothByte
You asked for the definition of K.O and you got it, now you are saying it doesn't count cause the fight didn't took place in a ring!!!?

Trolling won't help your case Froth.

So let me get this straight. If I was in a boxing match and I got punched and I fell down to the ground, if it took me 4 seconds before I could get back up you interpret that as me being KO'd for 4 seconds?

Josh_Alexander

Knock Out:

Knock Out in Boxing:

Knock Down in Wrestling

You can troll as much as you like, the definitions of K.O won't change.

If you have a problem with that, go and cry to WWE and Boxing.

FrothByte
Knock Out:

Knock Out in Boxing:

Knock Down in Wrestling

You can troll as much as you like, the definitions of K.O won't change.

If you have a problem with that, go and cry to WWE and Boxing.

You didn't answer my question. Let me repeat (and hopefully you won't try and dodge):

If I was in a boxing match and I got punched and I fell down to the ground, if it took me 4 seconds before I could get back up you interpret that as me being KO'd for 4 seconds?

Josh_Alexander
So let me get this straight. If I was in a boxing match and I got punched and I fell down to the ground, if it took me 4 seconds before I could get back up you interpret that as me being KO'd for 4 seconds?

According to Boxing regulations you would

Mandatory Eight Count:

Josh_Alexander
You didn't answer my question. Let me repeat (and hopefully you won't try and dodge):

I was answering. See above.

HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE FROTH!!! You should know better than that.

FrothByte
According to Boxing regulations you would

Mandatory Eight Count:

Wow... you really have no clue do you? I boxed in my latter teen years to my early 20's, and your understanding of those terms is completely off base.

For your sake, I hope the other guys don't get to read this discussion because I actually feel embarrassed for you. At this point I'm not sure if you're flat-out trolling or if you really are this ignorant.

Anyway, there's no use debating with someone who doesn't even know the difference between a knock-out and a knock-down.

Josh_Alexander
Wow... you really have no clue do you? I boxed in my latter teen years to my early 20's, and your understanding of those terms is completely off base.

For your sake, I hope the other guys don't get to read this discussion because I actually feel embarrassed for you. At this point I'm not sure if you're flat-out trolling or if you really are this ignorant.

Anyway, there's no use debating with someone who doesn't even know the difference between a knock-out and a knock-down.

You do realize Boxing isnt' the only sport to impliment the term K.O!? I admit i misread the definition of the Mandatory 8 cout. Am not a fan of boxing, but am a fan of wrestling, and your fellow destroyer was KNOCKEDOUT!!

Sure, you want to claim, "Destroyer was on the ground for 7 seconds therefore it isn't a Knockout" based on Boxing regulations you are right, but not right overall.

Point is, Juggernaut would K.O Destroyer permanently! laughing out loud

FrothByte
You do realize Boxing isnt' the only sport to impliment the term K.O!? I admit i misread the definition of the Mandatory 8 cout. Am not a fan of boxing, but am a fan of wrestling, and your fellow destroyer was KNOCKEDOUT!!

Sure, you want to claim, "Destroyer was on the ground for 7 seconds therefore it isn't a Knockout" based on Boxing regulations you are right, but not right overall.

Point is, Juggernaut would K.O Destroyer permanently! laughing out loud

Hey man, you're the one who brought up boxing definitions. Don't blame me if you made a fool of yourself.

Regardless, it doesn't matter what definition of KO we use, all of them will tell you that the Destroyer was only knocked down, not knocked out. That's just how it is. And considering how hard Thor hits with Mjolnir, that's not a low showing.

If getting knocked down was all it took to knock someone out then Colossus knocked out Juggs multiple times.

Josh_Alexander
Hey man, you're the one who brought up boxing definitions. Don't blame me if you made a fool of yourself.

Regardless, it doesn't matter what definition of KO we use, all of them will tell you that the Destroyer was only knocked down, not knocked out. That's just how it is. And considering how hard Thor hits with Mjolnir, that's not a low showing.

If getting knocked down was all it took to knock someone out then Colossus knocked out Juggs multiple times.

No, i brought you several definitions. Destroyer was KOed according to Wrestling. MMA would also consider it a KO i believe. 1 more second and it would have been a K.O in boxing.....or wait....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmLcJ6UO5_Y&t=176s

You who are the Profesional Boxer here...If am not mistaken, in order to cancel the Ref's counting you have to be fully standing right??

Well, apparently Destroyer wasn't fully standing in minute 2:56...but rather until minute 3:02....Which means he crossed the 8 minutes mark...

K.O?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>