10,000 Future Sentinels vs 10,000 Monsters of Thanos's Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
10000 Future Sentinels from Days of Future Past take on 10000 of the No-name Monsters of Thanos's Army that invaded Wakanda...

Battle until 1 army is completely and utterly destroyed...

The Future Sentinels can access every single power they successfully utilized in the Days of Future Past movie...

Which army wins?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
10000 Future Sentinels from Days of Future Past take on 10000 of the No-name Monsters of Thanos's Army that invaded Wakanda...

The Future Sentinels can access every single power they successfully utilized in the Days of Future Past movie...

Which army wins?

You mean the Outriders?

Sentinels win.

WOW!!!!

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Thanos is a no name Monster in his own army!?

laughing out loud

Sorry, but Thanos isn't in this fight...

quanchi112
Thanos is a no name Monster in his own army!?

laughing out loud

Sorry, but Thanos isn't in this fight... Thanos solos your weak loser sentinels.

Kazenji

Sorry, but Thanos isn't in this fight...

Trust someone failing to read the OP... laughing

h1a8
Spite

SquallX
The Wakandans without vibranium are barely peak humans, and they were keeping up with those creatures.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
The Wakandans without vibranium are barely peak humans, and they were keeping up with those creatures. All the heroes prior to Thor were being overran by these creatures. They were quite powerful since they were overwhelming superhuman opponents. These monsters would overwhelm those pitiful amazonians as well.

TheLordofMurder
All the heroes prior to Thor were being overran by these creatures. They were quite powerful since they were overwhelming superhuman opponents. These monsters would overwhelm those pitiful amazonians as well.

They were overwhelming them because they had superior numbers...

Not because of raw combat ability...

They will not have a numerical advantage against the Future Sentinels...

quanchi112
They were overwhelming them because they had superior numbers...

Not because of raw combat ability...

They will not have a numerical advantage against the Future Sentinels... Just like the sentinels. Except the forces in wakanda are superior to those pitiful mutants.

TheLordofMurder
Just like the sentinels. Except the forces in wakanda are superior to those pitiful mutants.

The Future Sentinels don't need superior numbers to win...

In the opening fight scene of Days of Future Past, 3 Sentinels defeated 7 mutants...

And no, the Wakandan forces are far inferior to mutants; Colossus alone (who had no chance against a lone Future Sentinel) would walk right through the Wakandan forces we saw in Infinity War...

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SquallX
The Wakandans without vibranium are barely peak humans, and they were keeping up with those creatures.

thumb up

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder

quanchi112

quanchi112
So what does Thanos's army do against Flame Form? Rip them apart. I already answered this. Sentinels are jokes.

TheLordofMurder
Rip them apart. I already answered this. Sentinels are jokes.

laughing out loud

They gonna rip Flame Form Future Sentinels apart who innately have superior strength to Colossus with their bare hands...

You are an idiot!!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder
@quanchi

The Sentinels Flame Form is hot enough to melt through a thick vault door...

If Thanos's Forces attempt to melee them they'll burn up...

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder

TheLordofMurder

quanchi112
You're right...

Some of the Sentinels would simply blast them to death from range with their primary weapon...

Some would use Colossus's Metal Form and make themselves invulnerable to harm from Thanos's army...

smile Theyd get torn to shreds. Much faster and more relentless than your sentinels. They looked slow against the mutants.

quanchi112
Normal humans were beating Thanos's monsters...

The Sentinels would burn through them with ease... Trained warriors and the heroes were all overwhelmed. Cap was about to die. Even were ripping Bruce banners iron suit apart.

TheLordofMurder

TheLordofMurder
You're right...

Some of the Sentinels would simply blast them to death from range with their primary weapon...

Some would use Colossus's Metal Form and make themselves invulnerable to harm from Thanos's army...

smile

Yep...

thumb up

quanchi112
The Force Field was killing those creatures... And they eventually broke through. Impressive.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
You mean the Outriders?

Sentinels win.

WOW!!!!

Agreed...

thumb up

quanchi112
Yep...

thumb up You conceded already.

TheLordofMurder
Trained warriors and the heroes were all overwhelmed. Cap was about to die. Even were ripping Bruce banners iron suit apart.

They were still being defeated by normal humans...

And they were only starting to overwhelm everyone because of superior numbers....

My Sentinels don't need numbers to win; this thread is 10k vs 10k...

Normal humans can solo these Monsters 1v1...

My Sentinels crush Superhumans 1v1...

Those are the facts...

smile

TheLordofMurder
You conceded already.

The only thing I concede is that Thanos's army was only effective because of superior numbers...

quanchi112
They were still being defeated by normal humans...

And they were only starting to overwhelm everyone because of superior numbers....

My Sentinels don't need numbers to win; this thread is 10k vs 10k...

Normal humans can solo these Monsters 1v1...

My Sentinels crush Superhumans 1v1...

Those are the facts...

smile They beat those weak mutants not the marvel heroes. Thor would solo them with their axe.

Just like the sentinels oh the bitter irony. Difference is wakanda was organized unlike the mutants and more powerful heroes.

Nah, Thanos solos. These monsters beat the sentinels senseless.

SquallX

quanchi112
The only thing I concede is that Thanos's army was only effective because of superior numbers... Just like the se tie is against less organized and less powerful mutants. Thor would decimate those weakling sentinels.

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
Easy win for Sentinels. Probably would still have 75% of their forces left at least.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Easy win for Sentinels. Probably would still have 75% of their forces left at least. Nah.

TheLordofMurder
Easy win for Sentinels. Probably would still have 75% of their forces left at least.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Nah.

TheLordofMurder

Smart man...

thumb up

quanchi112
Smart man...

thumb up Nah.

TheLordofMurder

You speak the truth...

thumb up

quanchi112
You speak the truth...

thumb up Nahx3.

TheLordofMurder

Yep...

thumb up

quanchi112
Yep...

thumb up

Nah.

TheLordofMurder

Of course...

thumb up

quanchi112
Of course...

thumb up You are wrong and you know it. Weak sentinels agains weak mutants. Inferior franchise in general.

TheLordofMurder

The evidence supports what you say here...

thumb up

quanchi112

Robtard

Which army wins? The Outriders where getting taken down by regular humans without vibranium weapons, the gorilla mountain tribe's warriors.

Their true strength comes in having a MASSIVE numbers advantage, they don't have that here. Sentinels would shit-stomp in this scenario as a single Sentinel could easily take down 10 Outriders, likely far more.

I assume you know this and are just shitting in a thread?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Robtard
The Outriders where getting taken down by regular humans without vibranium weapons, the gorilla mountain tribe's warriors.

Their true strength comes in having a MASSIVE numbers advantage, they don't have that here. Sentinels would shit-stomp in this scenario as a single Sentinel could easily take down 10 Outriders, likely far more.

I assume you know this and are just shitting in a thread?

I have my own thoughts on who the winner would be...

I just wanted to see what the Hive Mind here at KMC thought...

quanchi112
I have my own thoughts on who the winner would be...

I just wanted to see what the Hive Mind here at KMC thought... So you wanted to see what the other lemmings thought to feel justified in your swamp of bias. Nauseating.

SSJGGogeta
Thanos' army gets wrekt. Thanos could lol-stomp them all though.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Thanos' army gets wrekt.

thumb up

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos' army gets wrekt.

Agreed...

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

SSJGGogeta
It's funny how you're both right, yet you're both being stupid.

quanchi112

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Nah.

SSJGGogeta
@ quan: You're always stupid- that's for sure.

quanchi112
@ quan: You're always stupid- that's for sure. Nah.

TheLordofMurder
@ quan: You're always stupid- that's for sure.

Agreed...

thumb up

The Spectre+
Agreed...

thumb up

its what happens when mentaly handicaped guys have access to the internet

quanchi112
Agreed...

thumb up Nah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spectre+
its what happens when mentaly handicaped guys have access to the internet I say thee nay.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.