Ironman vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can Deadpool stop Ironman before the incident to prevent it from happening. I think he can do it if he listens more to Speedball. New Warriors are still intense. Read some back issues on marvel.com. If you like the back issues buy them at your local comic book shop and remember that Ironman can hopefully put a locator on his mind so his thoughts will be able to save Viv the visons daughter.http://marvel.com Check out the vision independently and stay free forever America.
"Oh beautiful for spaceous sky's for amber ways of grain. For purple mountains magisty "
Here's another one. "Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Philosophía
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar13097_4.gif

Wonder Man
Thank you. Don't forget your good deeds please. You will again have hope to get you more than what you will ever need. Remember to ask your heart and you will find the answer.

One Big Mob
I bet phildo didn't expect that in retort. Silenced

Wonder Man
Deadpool might be able to capture Ironman and absorb his conscience by the same way Legion absorbed his first telepathy power. If he does Ironman might be able to develop a suite of A.I. that is actually himself. Then Deadpool and Ironman could work together to transfer his conscience of Ironman back to his body.
It may work if Deadpool uses chi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.