Venom vs Spidermen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Based on the trailer, assuming Eddie and symbiote are fully cooperating, how would he do against
Raimi Spidey
ASM Spidey
MCU Spidey

The Spectre+
all spideys lose except MCU spidey

steverules_2
All spideys win, until I see venom taking on someone more impressive than a bunch of normal military/security guys then all the Spider-Men win because the feats I've seen from them are far more impressive

HulkIsHulk
Well the Venom tentacles we're enough to slap away SUVs and Eddie without transforming was able to charge clean though a tree trunk sobtherr's that

carthage
Definitely the Peters in a stomp
MCU Iron is a non factor

HulkIsHulk
Eddie was also able to run straight through a fallen tree trunk without transforming, and the tentacles can move bikes in air, so there's that too

steverules_2
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Eddie was also able to run straight through a fallen tree trunk without transforming, and the tentacles can move bikes in air, so there's that too

Tobey Spider-Man stopped a high speed train

Garfield stopped a truck and bus at the same from smashing into civilians and caught a cop car when it got thrown at someone

MCU lifted a ceiling

Those top breaking a tree, catching bikes and flipping SUV's

HulkIsHulk
As for this thread, I meant Venom facing them separately.
So how would he do now based on the clips released?

ShadowFyre
Not enough feats bro

Robtard
Yeah, from what little we've seen, all the Spideys stomp hard here. Next week could be different

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, from what little we've seen, all the Spideys stomp hard here. Next week could be different

carthage
having a hard time imagine Noob MCU Peter beating him

ShadowFyre
Here's the problem. I have a hard time believing any of them can beat him. And based solely on the clips, I believe Venom would beat 2 of them. But I am not going to say that because what he's done simply does not justify it. Beating somebody like Cap or Bucky? Yeah.

Robtard
Though I expect Sony to outdo Spider-Man's previous powers/feats here. Maybe not in speed/agility, but certainly in strength and durability with Venom. If they intend on having these two meet in a film eventually, Venom has to be a serious threat.

carthage

ShadowFyre
Im gonna say Venom already has them beat in durability. I mean he is already "bulletproof" or however u want to describe it. But raimi does have that train feat.

Those tendrils are nasty though. Let's look at it from a realistic standpoint. If you had the capability to form any melee weapon instantaneously, fire sharp projectiles, extend your reach and tie an opponent up at same time, and heal instantly?

You would be pretty much unmatched in close quarter combat unless your opponent totally outclassed you physically or had special powers. You should be able to dominate any street leveller who relied on hand to hand combat.

The more I think about it, a good case could be made for Venom already against any of them and that has me kinda excited.

TheVaultDweller
Venom just needs a couple more strength and speed feats (which I am sure we will get when the movie actually drops). He's already shown some good agility, toughness and close range versatility.

Darth Thor
I have a feeling they are giving away all the main action sequences in these clips they keep releasing. So avoiding them now.

carthage

Estacado
All the action scenes were edited so far you can clearly see that from other videos...

We still havent seen Venom vs Scream or Riot.

ShadowFyre
There's a couple of 1 sec shots of riot forming a mace and claws to hit venom with

Darth Thor
Well thats that then. They are showing everything.

steverules_2

BruceSkywalker
too bad, im still seeing.. so will millions of others.. the butthurt crybabies will complain if this makes money hahaha

Darth Thor
^ I wonder how much of that money you are getting...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ I wonder how much of that money you are getting...

all of it lmmfao

Darth Thor
No wonder you are always happy!

HulkIsHulk
And here we go

carthage
ASM/MCU Peter can't hurt him
Tobey has the best shot IMO, but Venom is more durable and faster

ShadowFyre
Venom murderstomps them simultaneously, no ifs,ands, or buts. They have zero ways to hurt him, or really do anything at all. They will be pulverized and shredded the second they engage him.

A better match would be could all 3 even survive for more than a few minutes. I would then give Garfield a 2/10 chance of surviving 3 minutes
Tobey 1/10
Holland 0/10

carver9
Venom stomps.

NotAllThatEvil
Yo, doesn't Tobey spiderman know about venom's sound weakness thanks to his scuffle with his version of venom? I could see him exploiting that. Karen might also be able to figure something out

FrothByte
Just watched the movie... and yes, Venom stomps. Lizard would be a better match for him.

ShadowFyre
Is sound weakness isn't that bad, he would shred those bars. From what I saw you could add lizard to the spidermen team and it wouldn't change anything

playa1258
Venom would curb them all.

carver9
He destroys Lizard as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.