Doomsday Vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Pure physical

Doomsday

Vs

Thanos
Hulk
Abomination
Juggernaut
Hulkbuster

Silent Master
Standard gear?

TethAdamTheRock
Physical

FrothByte
Team wins. Doomsday is strong and all but he can't beat that many powerhouses.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

relentless1
None of them have K or a magical blade so I dont see how any of them can really hurt DD enough to kill without him just adapting to it.

BruceSkywalker
Team but being honest Thanos solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
None of them have K or a magical blade so I dont see how any of them can really hurt DD enough to kill without him just adapting to it. WW lopped off his limbs you pleb. Thanos would beat the utter dog shit out of him.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Agree.

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
None of them have K or a magical blade so I dont see how any of them can really hurt DD enough to kill without him just adapting to it.

DD's adaption isn't instantaneous. If they hold him down and rip him apart, even if he doesn't die he'll still be out of the fight long enough for it to be considered a win for the team.

WolvesofBabylon
None of the team can win 1 v 1 but if they all attack, they will win

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
None of the team can win 1 v 1 but if they all attack, they will win Thanos would brutalize him. WW held her own against him. She cut his limbs off.

Arachnid1
It's a good fight, but Doomsday wins.

quanchi112

K-Dog
Wonder Woman has an uncanny ability to fight evil, especially masculine evil as the situation dictates, but look up real world physics of pressure and heat at ground zero of a nuke. If we take that literally, Doomsday is really hard to put down. Does he get his heat vision? It may not matter anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.