Avengers or Infinity War?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



steverules_2
Which is your favourite out of the two? I'm not including AOU cause it can't really compete with either two. For me it's got to be Avengers, we finally got to see the team come together and then to cap it off we get a post credit scene with Thanos to show that a bigger threat and infinity gauntlet are coming.

quanchi112
Infinity War hands down. The first avengers is my second favorite marvel film. These two really highlight the best of what a cinematic universe can achieve with the proper buildup of films and emotions.

ares834
Avengers is still my favorite.

steverules_2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Infinity War hands down. The first avengers is my second favorite marvel film. These two really highlight the best of what a cinematic universe can achieve with the proper buildup of films and emotions.

Is this because Thanos is the main protagonist of IW?

quanchi112

quanchi112
Issue 2. For you Quan trivia buffs.

SSJGGogeta
Infinity Wars, easy. Has a much better marriage of comedy and action, has a much more diverse and interesting cast, display's more of the MCU's expanded universe, and tears down every rule set by every superhero movie before it. I mean come on, we see Thor tanking a Neutron star, Thanos curb-stomping Hulk, characters meeting their ends left and right in ways that are totally believable and still utterly GUT-wrenching.

Honestly, Infinity Wars was hands down the BEST movie put out by the MCU thus far, and quite possibly the best superhero movie of all time, in my humble opinion.

steverules_2
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
and quite possibly the best superhero movie of all time, in my humble opinion.

No that accolade has to belong to BvS, what a master piece that was haermm

BruceSkywalker
Liked the first film, but Infinity War is the culmination of greatness

Estacado
IW all the way.

CPT Space Bomb
I liked all 3 Avengers films.

That being said I prefer Infinity War over the original Avengers because the threat makes more sense than a bunch of fodder and Loki. Avengers 1 was great and is still in my top 10 MCU films easy. But Infinity War is in my top 3 now.

BackFire
Can't say yet. I've seen the first Avengers film several times and have grown to really like it. I've only seen Infinity War once. Need to watch it more to really decide how much I like it.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by steverules_2
No that accolade has to belong to BvS, what a master piece that was haermm

I wish, lol. I've always been a huge DC fan, and never gave a shit about Marvel.

As far as quality goes these days, where comics are concerned, I still believe DC >>> Marvel, by a long shot.

Movies though? Marvel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DC

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Infinity Wars, easy. Has a much better marriage of comedy and action, has a much more diverse and interesting cast, display's more of the MCU's expanded universe, and tears down every rule set by every superhero movie before it. I mean come on, we see Thor tanking a Neutron star, Thanos curb-stomping Hulk, characters meeting their ends left and right in ways that are totally believable and still utterly GUT-wrenching.

Honestly, Infinity Wars was hands down the BEST movie put out by the MCU thus far, and quite possibly the best superhero movie of all time, in my humble opinion.

And still you didn't care enough to remember the movie's proper title...

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And still you didn't care enough to remember the movie's proper title...

Avengers: Infinity War?

Just because I abbreviated it, doesn't mean I forgot the title, [email protected] laughing

Dr Will Hatch
Avengers easily. Infinity War was solid and wonderful, but it didn't make nearly as big of an impact on me as the first movie did. The Avengers is better written, better acted, better staged, is more exciting, and has better jokes. Hell, Infinity War's biggest laugh is just referencing something said in Avengers 1.

dynamix
the novelty gave the first avengers its accolade but i think based on actual attributes, i give it to infinity. its clear we see it differently as i see infinity war as be the better written piece, as well as acted and more exciting lol. oh well. to each his own, i suppose.

quanchi112

Dr Will Hatch
Maybe it's just a matter of personal taste with me. Usually I don't find the big noise Marvel events like Secret Wars and whatnot that interesting, and that's what Infinity War reminded me of. It's hard for me to get invested in these gargantuan universe in peril anyone can die stories because I know that's never going to really happen. I know that sh.it is just going to return to the status quo sooner or later.

Also, and I can't explain why, but for some reason I just find the movies of the Russo Brothers to be bland. I hate saying that because I do like their movies. They are very talented and seem like good dudes, but there's little personality to Civil War or IW. Everything in those films is either a callback to a previous movie or a reference to the comics. They don't stand on their own as a unique thing. Whedon's two movies, whether or love them or hate them, feel distinctive. They felt like movies that only he would have made. Ditto for stuff like Black Panther, which feels like something only Ryan Coogler could have made, or GOTG, which feels like something only James Gunn could have made.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Coming to the aid

dynamix
yeah but the nature of the movie is supposed to cross various marvel landscapes. not just story but tone and genre. I don't think its supposed to stand on its own, imo. why would it, with the nature of it? with that said, i think it worked well. GOTG segment felt like a guardian movie. strange segments felt like a dr strange movie. even the black panther segment was like a coming back home to wakanda (since i saw it only a month prior). but i think to try to unify a tone or style would compromise the nature of each individual film. it could have been waaaayyyy worse. it could have downright be messy, imo, but i thought the russo with input from the other directors meld the tone and feel of each respective characters well.

Bentley
Avengers is better written but the fun factor and action quality aren't really anything to write about, so it's less of an spectacle.

Technically IW is a more impressive movie, even if it has sloppy qualities to it. It stepped into terrains that have never been explored before in mainstream cinema and gave them more mass appeal. Ultimately, IW is carried by the rest of the MCU universe though but due to action and comedy is probably still watchable to some degree.

Bottomline: Both suck.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Bentley
Bottomline: Both suck. Man, if you think Avengers 1 and 3 sucked I feel sorry for you. I came away from the theaters both times blown away. My friends and I had a great time. I feel sorry for anyone that can't enjoy great movies for what they are.

Both films are actually great (my opinion). They are highly rated and loved by the audiences AND made boatloads of money. They are objectively good (fact).

You might not like them, but you are a spec in the ocean of people that think otherwise.

quanchi112

quanchi112

Bentley

quanchi112

Bentley

quanchi112

CPT Space Bomb
I wouldn't call AoU shitting the bed. It was a good film that got good reviews from both critics and audiences. It also made 1.4+ billion at the box office. Sure, they hoped it would do what IW is doing now...but 1.4 billion is nothing to scoff at.

I like all the Avengers films but clearly Avengers 1 and IW are superior to AoU.

StiltmanFTW
Infinity War, easily. Not a contest.

cdtm
Avengers is Superman.

IW is Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, and Dione.

Avengers wins.

quanchi112

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by cdtm
Avengers is Superman.

IW is Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, and Dione.

Avengers wins. Terrible analogy.

cdtm
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Terrible analogy.

In Bizarro world.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by cdtm
In Bizarro world. Wouldn't know, I don't live there like you. How's the weather?

quanchi112
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Wouldn't know, I don't live there like you. How's the weather? thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Wouldn't know, I don't live there like you. How's the weather?

That's some good Bizarro speak you've got going on.

Of course, you couldn't possibly be as delusional as a certain someone named after a B list Mortal Kombat character, and think that the Avengers would last a picosecond against Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
That's some good Bizarro speak you've got going on.

Of course, you couldn't possibly be as delusional as a certain someone named after a B list Mortal Kombat character, and think that the Avengers would last a picosecond against Superman. Batman beat the guy.

Flyattractor
Batman could beat Thanos W/IS with barelty any prep. Nuff said .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Batman could beat Thanos W/IS with barelty any prep. Nuff said . Nah, the guy can barely eat a parade on but he did beat Superman. Dceu is weak af.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by cdtm
That's some good Bizarro speak you've got going on.

Of course, you couldn't possibly be as delusional as a certain someone named after a B list Mortal Kombat character, and think that the Avengers would last a picosecond against Superman. Actually, Thor (with SB)could beat Superman on his own let alone with the other Avengers. Vision could kill superman by phasing through and re-phasing. Superman's aura won't help him there.

cdtm
laughing out loud good one.


Oh. You're serious.

Let me laugh harder. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

quanchi112
Obvious troll confirmed.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by cdtm
laughing out loud good one.


Oh. You're serious.

Let me laugh harder. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud Laugh all you want. I suppose though since you admitted you live in bizarro world your laughing equates to real world crying. It's okay man, it's okay.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, the guy can barely eat a parade on.

....Eat a Parade?

You need to get out of that basement and get some fresh air Quanster.

SSJGGogeta
Idk about Thor w/SB beating Superman. Superman tanked a nuke, and healed in seconds. That is ridiculously impressive.

Anyone that knows about nuclear fission knows that the core temperature of a nuclear detonation can reach temperatures exceeding 250,000,000 (250 million) degrees Celsius.

However, Thor tanked the compacted energy/heat/force of a neutron star.

A neutron star can reach temperatures of over 600,000 degrees Celsius. We can see Thor's feat is quite a bit more impressive, even if both are somewhat similar in scope.

All in all, it'd be a good fight, but I can definitely see Superman's sheer speed winning this fight for him, as well as being able tank most of Thor's attacks with little damage.

Thor's only chance here would be to do something totally out of character and- aim for the head.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Obvious troll confirmed.


Irony.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
....Eat a Parade?

You need to get out of that basement and get some fresh air Quanster. You are such a nerd.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Irony. ?

Zack M
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Irony.

Kind of crazy to think IW might not beat TDK or Avengers adjusted at the box office. Also, Black Panther>>IW. big grin

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Zack M
Kind of crazy to think IW might not beat TDK or Avengers adjusted at the box office. Also, Black Panther>>IW. big grin ? It's not crazy at all. If Avengers does become the first 2 Billion dollar comic book movie of all time it will be a miracle. It's a darker film full of death and there are a LOT of people, especially children that won't understand that their heroes are likely coming back. That and the fact that it's a long movie doesn't help much either. Also, it's not released on the prime Holiday schedule that all the other 2 billion dollar movies have been released on. IW is a great movie and it's easily a MUCH, MUCH better Super hero movie than TDK. TDK is a great film but it's more of a crime drama with Batman in it. That's what Nolan wanted because he doesn't actually appreciate comics that much in their standard form. He wanted to "change" the super hero formula a bit.


Anyway, the MCU is over 15 billion dollars with 19 movies. I don't think they care at all what TDK did ages ago when DC used to be cinema king.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are such a nerd.


You are the one making up kooky nonsense phrases...


"Eat a Parade" Boy.

S_W_LeGenD
Infinity War.

I like both by the way.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Zack M
Kind of crazy to think IW might not beat TDK or Avengers adjusted at the box office. Also, Black Panther>>IW. big grin Also, I forgot to mention that you're just talking about Domestic Box Office. Worldwide earning IW easily blows away Black Panther and Dark Knight. So not sure what you're so giddy about.

Flyattractor
I would go with Avengers. More empathizes on it just being a Fun Movie and didn't have to carry all the baggage and backstory.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Zack M
Kind of crazy to think IW might not beat TDK or Avengers adjusted at the box office. Also, Black Panther>>IW. big grin

What do you mean?

CPT Space Bomb
When it's run is over it's possible that IW could catch or pass up TFA...I don't see it getting quite there myself but that would put in in or just under the top 10 highest grossing films of all time ADJUSTED for inflation. Easily beats TDK and BP

Zack M
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Also, I forgot to mention that you're just talking about Domestic Box Office. Worldwide earning IW easily blows away Black Panther and Dark Knight. So not sure what you're so giddy about.

That's a matter of opinion. And, yes, I'm just talking domestic numbers. IW was good, but id rate TDK above it. Not by much.

Zack M
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
When it's run is over it's possible that IW could catch or pass up TFA...I don't see it getting quite there myself but that would put in in or just under the top 10 highest grossing films of all time ADJUSTED for inflation. Easily beats TDK and BP

I don't think they have adjusted for inflation, world wide numbers. Where did you find them?

quanchi112

quanchi112

cdtm
So how do you people know the box office numbers?

If only I knew of a movie site. Alas, I only hang out at this comic book site called Killermovies. sad

quanchi112
Google is your friend.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Zack M
I don't think they have adjusted for inflation, world wide numbers. Where did you find them? This has the top 10 all time worldwide, adjusted for inflation. The force awakes is currently #10 all time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films
IW has a slight chance to catch it but even if it doesn't it will be close.


EDIT: You have to scroll down a little for the second "box"


Anyway as I said IW blows The Dark Knight and Black Panther out of the water overall. It's currently the #4 earning movie of all time unadjusted and might make the top 10 adjusted. Sorry Golgo. I know you LOVE to cling to TDK but it's failing you.

Zack M
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
This has the top 10 all time worldwide, adjusted for inflation. The force awakes is currently #10 all time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films
IW has a slight chance to catch it but even if it doesn't it will be close.


EDIT: You have to scroll down a little for the second "box"

I see it now. Pretty crazy that Star Wars is close to 3 billion. I don't see any modern movie taking that.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Zack M
I see it now. Pretty crazy that Star Wars is close to 3 billion. I don't see any modern movie taking that. Nothing will top the top 3 on that list anytime soon I don't think. Star Wars truly was a revolution. Just getting into the top 10 or even near it is a colossal feat in and of itself.

quanchi112
What is insane is the MCU has really dethroned Star Wars and is the king. Nothing is bulletproof and nothing lasts forever but I did get my Thanos. I wonder if anyone else will approach what Feige accomplished.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by quanchi112
What is insane is the MCU has really dethroned Star Wars and is the king. Nothing is bulletproof and nothing lasts forever but I did get my Thanos. I wonder if anyone else will approach what Feige accomplished. Thanos was great. Maybe one day I'll get a Doctor Doom representation that doesn't suck ass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Thanos was great. Maybe one day I'll get a Doctor Doom representation that doesn't suck ass. If Disney gets the rights I do imagine that day will come.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Google is your friend.

Google is a shill for advertisers.

Look up "food with omega 3", and all the top results want to sell you supplements. I try not to use that data mining CIA affiliate anymore.

Flyattractor
I do look forward to the day when DOOM will Surpass Thanos as Marvel's #1 Villain.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I do look forward to the day when DOOM will Surpass Thanos as Marvel's #1 Villain.

That will never happen! Not even in the comics.

Besides isn't like Thanos>Doom.. They are completely different characters with completely different merits and honors.

It's like saying Darkseid > Joker. They aren't even comparable.

Flyattractor
If marvel gets the rights back, they will need a new Big Bad. And That could Be DOOM. Which means, he will top Thanos.

That is how Movies Work. The Threats go UP. Not Down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Google is a shill for advertisers.

Look up "food with omega 3", and all the top results want to sell you supplements. I try not to use that data mining CIA affiliate anymore. Go live in a tent in the woods and stay off the grid. Take fly with you, dc fan.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If marvel gets the rights back, they will need a new Big Bad. And That could Be DOOM. Which means, he will top Thanos.

That is how Movies Work. The Threats go UP. Not Down.

Not really, no.

Also...I doubt Doom plays such a big role soon....I mean, the only way i see Doom portraying powers beyond Thanos would be Secret Wars events.

And I don't see Secret Wars happening anytime soon.

I'd rather see Molecule Man or the Beyonder come to play as the next top guns.

Maybe Annihilus or extradimensional threats like Magus.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
What ever you say Old Timer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What ever you say Old Timer. I bet I look far better than you do, loser.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Thanos was great. Maybe one day I'll get a Doctor Doom representation that doesn't suck ass.


you won't have to wait long lol.. if indeed the merger goes thru feige will be hard at work making things happen.. Doom, imo also needs a good actor to bring him to life the way he needs to be

Dr Will Hatch

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by dynamix
yeah but the nature of the movie is supposed to cross various marvel landscapes. not just story but tone and genre. I don't think its supposed to stand on its own, imo. why would it, with the nature of it? with that said, i think it worked well. GOTG segment felt like a guardian movie. strange segments felt like a dr strange movie. even the black panther segment was like a coming back home to wakanda (since i saw it only a month prior). but i think to try to unify a tone or style would compromise the nature of each individual film. it could have been waaaayyyy worse. it could have downright be messy, imo, but i thought the russo with input from the other directors meld the tone and feel of each respective characters well.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked Infinity War. It's a great movie. I just didn't have the same overwhelming reaction to it that a lot of other fans did.

quanchi112

BruceSkywalker

quanchi112

CPT Space Bomb
Alright, after thinking about it pretty hard: My top 10

1. Winter Soldier
2. Infinity War
3. Civil war
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Avengers
6. Iron man
7. Thor
8. Thor Ragnarok
9. Captain America: The First Avenger
10. Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2

BruceSkywalker

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Don't get me wrong, I really liked Infinity War. It's a great movie. I just didn't have the same overwhelming reaction to it that a lot of other fans did.

Did it surpassed your expectations?

BruceSkywalker
here Quan Disney will fight Comcast.... of course i knew they would...

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/05/30/disney-comcast-fox-merger-battle-/

quanchi112

BruceSkywalker

quanchi112

BruceSkywalker

CPT Space Bomb
Man, it's crazy to think that Infinity War could end up making more than Black Panther at the domestic box office. It's outpacing it at the very least. That means it has a great shot to pass up TFA at the box office.....wow.

WolvesofBabylon
The GAP is shortening between Black Panther. I think with the extra competition with DP2 and Solo and Jurassic Park in a few weeks, IW may fall short of BP

Estacado
Tbh Its simply retarded for me how BP could make that much money whil it was good at best, in my eyes it is the most overrated Marvel movie ever...

playa1258
BP was a cultural event for many in the black community. A big reason why it made so much.

Darth Thor
Both Wonder Woman and BP were clearly exposing gaps in the superhero market place that mass audiences had been waiting for.

KCJ506
I'm now hoping by some chance Infinity War will be able to outgross Titanic. Just to stick it to James Cameron and his snobby attitude.


Originally posted by playa1258
BP was a cultural event for many in the black community. A big reason why it made so much.

Plus it had no actual competition for at least a month after it was released.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by KCJ506
I'm now hoping by some chance Infinity War will be able to outgross Titanic. Just to stick it to James Cameron and his snobby attitude.



Yeah that will really show him. Marvels biggest film ever beating his 20year old film erm

CPT Space Bomb
Well, it won't beat Titanic. It probably won't even pass TFA.... But I sure hope it does.

quanchi112

KCJ506
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah that will really show him. Marvels biggest film ever beating his 20year old film erm

Don't think you quite understood why I said that. Before Infinity War came out, Cameron was going around talking about how he hoped people got "superhero fatigue". It made him seem bitter and a bit insecure because Marvel is increasing in popularity and acclaim. These movies are making the kind of business comic book films hadn't made since The Dark Knight and even surpassed them and he seems to be scared that they might be. Why single out Marvel when TFA came pretty close to beating out Titanic? Why didn't Chris Nolan flip out Marvel films beat The Dark Knight? He seems to be scared that Marvel will dethrone him. I'm not saying it will, but he comes off as that.

Hell when Titanic dethroned Star Wars, George Lucas actually congratulated Cameron. If a Marvel movie or some other film were to dethrone Titanic, I honestly don't see Cameron doing the same thing.

quanchi112

CPT Space Bomb
Well, James isn't jealous based on 1 movie, as his Avatar (garbage) and Titanic are the 2 highest grossing films. But the overall value and quality of the MCU films (again they're averaging near 800 million per film) is just astounding. The fact that they've released 20 movies (upcoming Ant man) in 10 years is just ridiculous.

StiltmanFTW

quanchi112

playa1258
He is jealous of the success of comic films in general. He targeted WW before he targeted Avengers.

The salt is real.

KCJ506
It wouldn't surprise me if part of it comes from him still being bitter about not being able to make the Spider-man film he wanted in the 90s.

quanchi112

playa1258
He is a well known control freak and ego maniac. Brolin gives no ****s to that.

Flyattractor
Most Actors in Hollywood movies are Way Over Paid for the crap performances they are allowed to phone in.. Much like most of the bits in Inf War.
Lots of Phoning In in that movie. Specially Brolin.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Most Actors in Hollywood movies are Way Over Paid for the crap performances they are allowed to phone in.. Much like most of the bits in Inf War.
Lots of Phoning In in that movie. Specially Brolin. God you're dumb.

quanchi112

Flyattractor

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Words of a True Shill.



Case in point. Lol. I'm not a shill. I didn't like Thor: The Dark World, Iron Man 2, and The Incredible Hulk. Most of the rest of the MCU movies I did like though. That being said YOU saying that the actors in IW were phoning it in is just beyond stupid.

I think Zoe Saldana gave her best performance in a long time in IW. Brolin was GREAT as Thanos and RDJ shined as usual. In all honesty, there wasn't a whole lot of time to focus on the actors with all that was going on but the acting in general was fine to great. Stop ripping IW just because you're butthurt that the DCEU has failed.

There is hope for the DCEU, it might wake up and become good now that they've gotten rid of Snyder and decided to let the heroes have more fun. We'll have to wait and see though. I don't wish DC ill, I just want them to make a GOOD universe like Marvel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Words of a True Shill.



Case in point. Just log out.

BruceSkywalker
looks like $2 billion worldwide is within Infinity War's grasp

Estacado
Yup, yup.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel0518.htm

Darth Thor
Yeah 1 more week for the $2bill.

Solo flopping has made it a lot easier. Still think TFA is out of reach though. Will probably have to settle for the no.4 spot. Also not sure it can beat Black Panthers domestic numbers.

Estacado
If only the movie was titled Infinity War in Wakanda....

Also phuck BP I hate that movie its the Avatar of Mcu....

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah 1 more week for the $2bill.

Solo flopping has made it a lot easier. Still think TFA is out of reach though. Will probably have to settle for the no.4 spot. Also not sure it can beat Black Panthers domestic numbers. Well, it's been outpacing Black Panther since it's release. BP did keep strong for a long time but I do think even if it doesn't make more than it in the end it's gonna be damn close.

Either way though, It's gonna be near the top 10 earning films of all time after adjusting for inflation. That is HUGE. It's gonna be a hard/impossible feat for any other comic book movie to top it.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Estacado
If only the movie was titled Infinity War in Wakanda....

Also phuck BP I hate that movie its the Avatar of Mcu.... All Marvel films are the Avatar of the MCU.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tzeentch
All Marvel films are the Avatar of the MCU. Infinity War is the greatest film of all time. Disagree and die.

Nevan
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Lol. I'm not a shill. I didn't like Thor: The Dark World, Iron Man 2, and The Incredible Hulk. Most of the rest of the MCU movies I did like though. That being said YOU saying that the actors in IW were phoning it in is just beyond stupid.

I think Zoe Saldana gave her best performance in a long time in IW. Brolin was GREAT as Thanos and RDJ shined as usual. In all honesty, there wasn't a whole lot of time to focus on the actors with all that was going on but the acting in general was fine to great. Stop ripping IW just because you're butthurt that the DCEU has failed.

There is hope for the DCEU, it might wake up and become good now that they've gotten rid of Snyder and decided to let the heroes have more fun. We'll have to wait and see though. I don't wish DC ill, I just want them to make a GOOD universe like Marvel.
I think Tom Holland did a pretty good job as well honestly.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Infinity War is the greatest film of all time. Disagree and die.

....Hey! I aint dead.

WOW!!!!!!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7tqzvn0Ot1qmg4ti.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
....Hey! I aint dead.

WOW!!!!!!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7tqzvn0Ot1qmg4ti.gif You are an idiot.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Tzeentch
All Marvel films are the Avatar of the MCU. Awww, you much be butthurt about the greatness of the MCU. Sorry champ. But it's not going anywhere.

quanchi112

Estacado
Because they cant take the Dcu failure....

Flyattractor

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Flyattractor
More likely due to the fact that the Toxic Marvel Fan Base keeps trying to ram it up everyones ass because of their mental issues for obsessing over it and demanding everyone else do the same.


Sad Ugly Little Fanboys. Yes, of course there is no provocation from the sad, pathetic, butthurt desperate dc fanboys...it's all the toxic MCU fans just coming into threads trashing everything DC and acting like angels right? There is NEVER any dc fanboys crying and trashing the MCU at every opportunity.

So, if an MCU fan counters the loony DC fanboys'claims with facts they are toxic. LOL. Stay desperate, DC fanboys.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yes, of course there is no provocation from the sad, pathetic, butthurt desperate dc fanboys...it's all the toxic MCU fans just coming into threads trashing everything DC and acting like angels right? There is NEVER any dc fanboys crying and trashing the MCU at every opportunity.

So, if an MCU fan counters the loony DC fanboys'claims with facts they are toxic. LOL. Stay desperate, DC fanboys.

Best thing about the Ugly MCU Fanboys is that they are always eager to prove your point about being an Ugly Fanboy for you.

As just happened.


laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
More likely due to the fact that the Toxic Marvel Fan Base keeps trying to ram it up everyones ass because of their mental issues for obsessing over it and demanding everyone else do the same.


Sad Ugly Little Fanboys. Wah, you poor loser. Just stay out of the threads. You choose to go in and trigger yourself. MCU rules, loser. Lobo sucks by the way.

Flyattractor
Again....Case in Point.

CPT Space Bomb
The MCU has turned Captain America, Thor and Iron Man into A list characters; beloved by pop culture. It has released 19 films so far and according to Box Office Mojo; http://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=avengers.htm has made OVER 16 BILLION DOLLARS on 19 films..... All of which have gotten a fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. DC on the other hand has made over 24 films througout their entire run. They have incredibly mixed reviews ranging from Amazing to god-awful and most of the newest DCEU films have been rotten on RT.

Also, in 24 films unadjusted for inflation they have 9 billion dollars....

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=dccomics.htm

quanchi112

Flyattractor
To bad they can't do that for the characters in the comics.

And lets not point out some of the SHIT Marvel has put out in the past. Aka Captain America 1990 for example.

quanchi112

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Flyattractor
To bad they can't do that for the characters in the comics.

And lets not point out some of the SHIT Marvel has put out in the past. Aka Captain America 1990 for example. I'd be the first to agree with you that past marvel films were shit. Your point?

I'm comparing the MCU to DC at the moment and it's like comparing Bill Gates to a guy that works at McDonalds. It's no comparison. The DCEU is on a downward trend and can't even release a 1 billion dollar Justice League film....OUCH. IW on the other hand is almost a lock to hit 2 billion at this point.....As I said, No comparison.

Flyattractor
I guess you could say it is "At the Moment". Things will eventually change. It always does. Eventually Marvel WILL put out a Shit Movie.
It Will Happen. But by then I am sure you and your CJB will have plenty of excuses.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
That is just it. I DID Like the Movie. I just haven't started trying to beg it let me have its Love Child like You have. I just think it was a Fun and Forgettable Pop Corn Movie. Not something to base my reason for existing on like a delusional fan boy like you.

SO Sad yet Still Fun to watch.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
You are right. I an not a Big Fan of these characters. The movies are still Fun for the most part but still leave me with a big Meh at the end of it. I have seen all of these stories play out in the comics so seeing it "Live Action" don't really Wow me. And I keep forgetting how YOUNG you are. And Thanos only ever really had 1 good story , and it isn't what they based Inf War On. Which was a really crappy comic story. Inf War is more closely related to Inf Crusade. Which was the Most Crappy of that Trilogy.

Flyattractor
Lol!

lJATe8-j35s

quanchi112

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You are right. I an not a Big Fan of these characters. The movies are still Fun for the most part but still leave me with a big Meh at the end of it. I have seen all of these stories play out in the comics so seeing it "Live Action" don't really Wow me. And I keep forgetting how YOUNG you are. And Thanos only ever really had 1 good story , and it isn't what they based Inf War On. Which was a really crappy comic story. Inf War is more closely related to Inf Crusade. Which was the Most Crappy of that Trilogy. Okay. If you don't like the films then put that once and **** off. No need to keep coming in here and picking fights you can't win.

quanchi112
Fly seems to be somewhat of a masochist.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>