Wolfsbane vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can she catch him off guard like Wolverine did in fatal attraction or will Magneto rip the werewolf out of her like he ripped the adamantium out of Wolverine?

leonidas
geezus...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
geezus...

laughing out loud

Get ready for more, leo.

Wonder Man
We'll all I'm saying is that with her shapshifting power she might shift into an even more powerful form like a forth one. She might have 10 forms like the 10 relams.

StiltmanFTW
Hey, keep making threads. We need all activity we can get thumb up

And I love how leo might get a stroke because of it big grin

DarkSaint85
Wolfsbane stomps, but good thread Wonder Man, after doing lots of careful research on this little known character, I learnt something new.

StiltmanFTW
Only someone like leo could give Mags a single win out of ten here.

One Big Mob
There's no way this isn't Chomper's original. Good to have him back in form though

Magnon

Wonder Man
Wolfsbane is an atomic werewolf. Her power may rival Sunfire who is like an atomic bomb. As her and Anole work more together by Anole showing her physical assimilation when he blends into the surroundings Wolfsbane may have the vison image of how to transform into a more powerful wolf. Think of fenris with an attitude problem.
If she really does access more forms she might be able to turn into an amoeba and create a pack of wolves from asexual reproduction. Or she could become a sleep bacteria to tire out opponents and transform back into a wolf and finish them off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.