Ranking the Supergirls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
How you rank this girls based on fighting skills?

- Wonder Woman
- Gamora
- Black Widow
- Okoye
- Proxima Midnight
- Daisy
- Valkyrie
- Lady Sif
- Agent May
- Harley Quinn
- Electra

The Spectre+
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
How you rank this girls based on fighting skills?

- Wonder Woman
- Gamora
- Black Widow
- Okoye
- Proxima Midnight
- Daisy
- Valkyrie
- Lady Sif
- Agent May
- Harley Quinn
- Electra

-Wonderwoman
-valkyrie
-ladysif
-okoye
-proxima Midnight
-blackwidow
-electra
-harleyquinn
-daisy
-agentmay
Highly Stand To Be Corrected

FrothByte
Based purely on fighting skills assuming physical stats are all equal? Then:

1. Agent May
2. Daisy Johnson
3. Black Widow
4. Elektra
5. Valkyrie
6. Okoye
7. Lady Sif
8. Wonder Woman
10. Proxima Mignight
11. Harley Quinn

If I include their powers and physical stats then it becomes completely different.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by FrothByte

1. Agent May
2. Daisy Johnson
3. Black Widow
4. Elektra
5. Valkyrie
6. Okoye
7. Lady Sif
8. Wonder Woman
10. Proxima Mignight
11. Harley Quinn

If I include their powers and physical stats then it becomes completely different.

1) H18
The rest based on fighting skills.

WolvesofBabylon

1. Agent May
2. Daisy Johnson
3. Black Widow
4. Elektra
5. Valkyrie
6. Okoye
7. Lady Sif
8. Wonder Woman
10. Proxima Mignight
11. Harley Quinn

Good list but I would have Black Widow, May, Daisy as my top 3. Rest I can agree with.

FrothByte
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Good list but I would have Black Widow, May, Daisy as my top 3. Rest I can agree with.

The reason I have Black Widow as #3 instead of #1 is because May and Daisy have far more fighting feats, especially against superpowered opponents like LMD's and Kree. I do think BW should be the better fighter, but as of now she just doesn't have the feats to go against Daisy and May who have something like 5 seasons of feats to pull from.

Arachnid1
In terms of skill, I'd have Elektra, Widow, and Wonder Woman at the top though I'm not familiar with May and Daisy since I haven't seen SHIELD yet so I'm not taking them into account. They must be pretty impressive if you'd place them above Widow.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
In terms of skill, I'd have Elektra, Widow, and Wonder Woman at the top though I'm not familiar with May and Daisy since I haven't seen SHIELD yet so I'm not taking them into account. They must be pretty impressive if you'd place them above Widow.

Here's my reasoning for my rankings:

Both May and Daisy are the only ones who've gone up against physically superior opponents in h2h and beat them up.

Black Widow also went up against physically superior opponents (Chitauri/ultronbots) but she usually utilized weapons together with h2h to beat them.

Elektra and Valkyrie come in the next tier since they've fought (and defeated) skilled opponents that are of similar physical stats to them.

Then you have Okoye and Lady Sif who have fought and defeated questionably skilled (or unskilled) opponents of physical stats to them.

Then there's Wonder Woman who only really stomped people who were unskilled and way below her physically. Everytime she fought a skilled superpowered opponent she has struggled and/or has had help... but at least she defeated some of them.

Proxima Midnight fought against opponents who were skilled but below her physical level... and she didn't win.

Last is Harley Quinn, because swinging a bat at zombies isn't exactly that impressive.

Arachnid1
Here's my reasoning for my rankings:

Both May and Daisy are the only ones who've gone up against physically superior opponents in h2h and beat them up.

Black Widow also went up against physically superior opponents (Chitauri/ultronbots) but she usually utilized weapons together with h2h to beat them.

Elektra and Valkyrie come in the next tier since they've fought (and defeated) skilled opponents that are of similar physical stats to them.

Then you have Okoye and Lady Sif who have fought and defeated questionably skilled (or unskilled) opponents of physical stats to them.

Then there's Wonder Woman who only really stomped people who were unskilled and way below her physically. Everytime she fought a skilled superpowered opponent she has struggled and/or has had help... but at least she defeated some of them.

Proxima Midnight fought against opponents who were skilled but below her physical level... and she didn't win.

Last is Harley Quinn, because swinging a bat at zombies isn't exactly that impressive. That's all pretty sound. I maaaay put WW a bit higher since she was more skilled than the rest of the Themescarians (and some of them were pretty amazing fighters) but I haven't put too much thought into it since I'm having trouble remembering the actual scenes and don't really want to look up everyones feats to compare and contrast. I'll agree with your ranking. thumb up

I need to check out AoS. I hear it's better these days.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
That's all pretty sound. I maaaay put WW a bit higher since she was more skilled than the rest of the Themescarians (and some of them were pretty amazing fighters) but I haven't put too much thought into it since I'm having trouble remembering the actual scenes and don't really want to look up everyones feats to compare and contrast. I'll agree with your ranking. thumb up

I need to check out AoS. I hear it's better these days.

True about beating the other Amazonians. Not sure if sparring counts, but if it does then she'll join Elektra and Valkyrie's tier.

I'm still a bit hesitant because of how she struggled against Luddendorf but it's something for me to consider.

As for AoS, you really just need to get past the first 7 episodes or so. After that it's a pretty awesome ride. Way better than the CW shows anyway.

wakkawakkawakka

1. Agent May
2. Daisy Johnson
3. Black Widow
4. Elektra
5. Valkyrie
6. Okoye
7. Lady Sif
8. Wonder Woman
10. Proxima Mignight
11. Harley Quinn

I know Black widow is supposed to be uber in h2h but when compare to Okoye and and Valkyrie I just don't see it. Also are you using Black Sky Electra as the basis for her ranking? Daredevil Season 2 Electra wasn't particularly impressive iirc.

Agree with the rest though

FrothByte
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I know Black widow is supposed to be uber in h2h but when compare to Okoye and and Valkyrie I just don't see it. Also are you using Black Sky Electra as the basis for her ranking? Daredevil Season 2 Electra wasn't particularly impressive iirc.

Agree with the rest though

Well, Black Widow has feats of taking out opponents that are physically stronger than her (Chitauri and Ultronbots). Neither Valkyrie nor Okoye have any similar feat. BW also has a feat of defeating a skilled opponent (Hawkeye). Valkyrie has something similar (Loki) but Okoye doesn't as far as I remember. That's why Valkyrie is above Okoye and BW is above both of them.

As for Elektra, I'm basing this on S1 Elektra since S2 is already Black Sky. In season 1, Elektra took on multiple hand ninjas... which means she fought and defeated skilled opponents that are of similar physical level to her. Which is why I placed her in similar tier to Valkyrie.

As far as I can recall, Okoye fought fodder whose skill is questionable. Basically Klaue's goons and other Wakandans whose skills are not known.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.