A little something for Putinbot1...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
I have something for you, sexy:

https://preview.ibb.co/ggk7fo/P_20180523_094359.jpg

https://www.naceweb.org/job-market/compensation/average-starting-salary-for-class-of-2016-held-steady/

Please explain to me how you would still push people to pursue the liberal arts (assuming they're competent enough to succeed at these STEM majors)?

Putinbot1
It really only matters if you didn't go to one of the top 50 Universities by reputation

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2017/reputation-ranking#!/page/0/length/50/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats

If you did any degree at these 50...

You're fine and to be honest, whatever you did at them doesn't matter.

My own Kings has gone up a bit from 41 to 36 nice to know. It's, of course, higher for stem, but that doesn't matter my first degree is a stem degree, although why use it, I got bored with being a Scientist doing it. Who wants to crunch numbers all day?

Putinbot1
My own Kings has gone up a bit from 41 to 36 nice to know.

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/kings-college-london

It's higher of course for Stem, which I did there. But it's the name on the top of my certificate that carries the weight, not the course or grade.

Flyattractor
So in other words. Only go to College if you are going to one of those OverPriced and all they really do for you is let you use their name Elitist Ivey League Colleges.

Pootybutt is a Horrible Horrible Person.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So in other words. Only go to College if you are going to one of those OverPriced and all they really do for you is let you use their name Elitist Ivey League Colleges.

Pootybutt is a Horrible Horrible Person. Ivy League you mean? and no, not just the Ivy League, the Russell Group as well.

Come on, get it right Fly. It's "Ivy" as in the climbing plant.

I'm still in your head. Haha!

Flyattractor
Only until you get banned again for being an Alt of someone else.

You unhappy Lying Elitist Person of Question.

Putinbot1
Only until you get banned again for being an Alt of someone else.

You unhappy Lying Elitist Person of Question. Everyone knows I'm Whirly, it's no secret Fly.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Everyone knows I'm Whirly, it's no secret Fly.

So you admit to being an Alt?

sick

Putinbot1
So you admit to being an Alt?

sick Sure, I'm a reasonable sock.

dadudemon
Kurk, put more effort into trolling Whirly. He deserves better for all those years of hard work and effort he put into trolling KMC.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Kurk, put more effort into trolling Whirly. He deserves better for all those years of hard work and effort he put into trolling KMC. Thank you DDDM my thoughts exactly.

Flyattractor
Yes. Someone should start the "Swirly the Whirly" Movement.

Putinbot1
Yes. Someone should start the "Swirly the Whirly" Movement. Sorry I wrecked you mate.

Flyattractor
Sorry I wrecked you mate.

Are you threatening Homosexual Rape again?

Do your Arabic Pay Masters approve of these actions?

Somehow I bet they do....

eek!

Putinbot1
Are you threatening Homosexual Rape again?

Do your Arabic Pay Masters approve of these actions?

Somehow I bet they do....

eek! A little bit of casual homophobia and racism in a single post from Fly... Charming...

DarthPlaguis12
As usual put in bot just rambles

Look at the stupid name..put in bot, do you believe that there are Russian bots laughing

Putinbot1
Plaguis joins the ranks of my dancing rat army... twirl for me Plagius.

Bashar Teg
my school is ranked 601-800th laughing out loud sad

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
my school is ranked 601-800th laughing out loud sad All three of mine are top 250 but I only ever mention Kings. No one cares about what I did elsewhere, which is really weird when you think about it.

quanchi112

Flyattractor

quanchi112

Flyattractor
And yet it took you a couple of months to find out about FireFly?

Methinks something doth not ring true with you!?

quanchi112

Flyattractor
And yet you created a thread to just talk about it.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
The only Shame You are good at spreading is pretty much your own.

quanchi112
The only Shame You are good at spreading is pretty much your own. Nah the guy was humiliated and fell on his own sword. Let the weak die.

Putinbot1
I don't disagree Quan, Fly is a snitch, it's in his make up to be a snitch. He can't help himself.

Robtard
You know what they say bout snitches...

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
You know what they say bout snitches... But for Fly to get stitches he'd have to leave his basement.

Robtard
True enough, but I'd still argue that snitches without stitches are still bitches.

Putinbot1
True enough, but I'd still argue that snitches without stitches are still bitches. I certainly wouldn't argue with you on that Rob, and it Mr. Limegreen's case he clearly sits down in his mums basement in front of his computer buttplug up his ass, mothers knickers on pressing report whilst edging himself to pictures of Adolf Hitler.

quanchi112
I don't disagree Quan, Fly is a snitch, it's in his make up to be a snitch. He can't help himself. He truly has the worst character traits of a human being.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by quanchi112
He truly has the worst character traits of a human being. Yes he does my friend, he truly is the vilest poster this board has ever seen, lower than AC, 11 inches or AD Skinner.

quanchi112
He has nothing on ac and he was some true dogshit.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by quanchi112
He has nothing on ac and he was some true dogshit. I'll tell you about AD Skinner sometime, in many ways he was much worse than AC. But that's for pm and it's late in the desert where I am, in fact, AD Skinner was what AC aspired to be. I shit you not. On a personal level I quite liked AC, it was just the other stuff...

Robtard
Yeah, despite the undeserved smugness, AC was cool to talk to and overall intelligent. Little did we know about his closet.

Not sure I interacted with Skinner. Did he stay mostly in the comic section?

quanchi112
I'll tell you about AD Skinner sometime, in many ways he was much worse than AC. But that's for pm and it's late in the desert where I am, in fact, AD Skinner was what AC aspired to be. I shit you not. On a personal level I quite liked AC, it was just the other stuff... Not familiar with Skinner.

Bashar Teg
You know what they say bout snitches...

snitches get stitches

Flyattractor
HAHAHA!

Look at all the Triggered Lefties.

Ahhh So Sweet.

*reports everyone on the previous page for Being Internet Bullies*

Putinbot1
Silly snitch, no one is triggered by you. Just disgusted.

Flyattractor
Silly snitch, no one is triggered by you. Just disgusted.

*reported for name calling*

Putinbot1
*reported for name calling* You're such a "snow flake".

Bashar Teg
*broflake

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
*broflake He is that too mate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.