Fodder wars: Heroes vs Fodder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
10000 Wakandan warriors (mixed like at the end of IW)
Justice league (no Superman)
Avengers (classic team and IW additions, Thor has Stormbreaker)
Guardians of the Galaxy

vs

10000 Outriders
10000 Ultron bots
10000 Parademons
10000 Chitauri w/ gliders and 50 Leviathans

Battle over the skies of Wakanda.

Round 2. If you get to control the fodder army via a hive-mind neural link.
Round 3. As per round 2 but add Superman to hero force.
Round 4. Objective-style. Heroes lose if more than half the main hero teams die.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Nibedicus
10000 Wakandan warriors (mixed like at the end of IW)
Justice league (no Superman)
Avengers (classic team and IW additions, Thor has Stormbreaker)
Guardians of the Galaxy

vs

10000 Outriders
10000 Ultron bots
10000 Parademons
10000 Chitauri w/ gliders and 50 Leviathans

Battle over the skies of Wakanda.

Round 2. If you get to control the fodder army via a hive-mind neural link.
Round 3. As per round 2 but add Superman to hero force.

Heroes lose...........After getting tired of exterminating so much garbage. laughing out loud

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Heroes lose...........After getting tired of exterminating so much garbage. laughing out loud

Gonna be quite a sight to behold tho. The swarrmssz.

FrothByte
To be honest, I don't see how the fodder army will take out Vision and Thor (and Superman if he's included). Vision because nothing the fodder army has can break through his vibranium skin plus he can just become intangible if things get rough. His mind-gem blasts should be able to tear through anything and anyone in the fodder army.

As for Thor, to be honest if he had enough time he could probably have soloed that entire Outrider army (minus Black Order). The lightning coating he used at the end of Ragnarok should make it extremely difficult for any of the fodder to close in on him other than the leviathans, but he's also shown that he can take out multiple leviathans before... and that was without Stormbreaker. The only issue for him would be his endurance, though since I don't recall Thor ever getting tired (we saw him injured but not tired) I'm not going to assume to know his limits.

Superman... well, his combination of super speed, strength and durability should make it near impossible for the fodder army to land significant damage on him. The only issue is his endurance, same with Thor, but as long as the sun is out there I'm pretty sure he'll just keep on going.

But other than those 3, the rest of the heroes die. Pretty horribly too. The parademons were strong enough to chew up Steppenwolf, and that means they can chew up everyone else other than the above 3 mentioned and probably Hulk, but then we know Hulk can get overwhelmed by the Chitauri gliders. The others put up a fight but in the end die of exhaustion. There's just too many fodder.

That said, the heroes do eventually win due to the 3 I mentioned above.

NotAllThatEvil
Thor can give tony ten minutes to whip up a Jericho. That should be enough.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Thor can give tony ten minutes to whip up a Jericho. That should be enough. Thor can solo (as he pretty much did in IW). As can Vision (if not ****ed up from maguffin kryptonite staff). Add Superman and it's overkill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.