Can Wonder Woman replicate Iron Man's meteor feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Can Diana replicate the massive chunk of moon that Thano's chunked at Bleeding Edge Tony?
*Diana can use her standard gear
*Diana can't dodge it

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111270097/6412751-0824407214-64127.gif

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carthage
Can Diana replicate the massive chunk of moon that Thano's chunked at Bleeding Edge Tony?
*Diana can't dodge it

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111270097/6412751-0824407214-64127.gif

To my criteria she cant. She's never had a similar feat.

relentless1
yeah she can, she took DDs beams head on with both the shield and gauntlets

Khazra Reborn
With bracers, probably. Without, no.

Zack M
Yes.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Zack M
Yes.

No.

laughing out loud

Zack M
WW would annihilate Tony.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Zack M
WW would annihilate Tony.

This is not wether WW can annahilate Tony or not. This is about whether she can survive such an impact.

Wonder Woman has never received such an impact. She getd crushed.

Zack M
Bracers ftw.

Silent Master
If WW blocks it, she isn't really replicating Iron-man's feat.

The Spectre+
She can take it COMFORTABLY with or without her weapons.
she hasnt been hit with that much force in the movies, but not withstanding her profile shows she is more than capable of doing it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Spectre+
She can take it COMFORTABLY with or without her weapons.
she hasnt been hit with that much force in the movies, but not withstanding her profile shows she is more than capable of doing it.

I believe she could survive, but COMFORTABLY? NAAHHH

Rage.Of.Olympus
That thing was massive and pulled with telekinesis with the Space/Power Gem at probably + re-entry speeds. Nothing she has done even comes close to replicating that.

If she has her shield, and bracers to protect her maybe, probably....but based on her portrayal physically? I would bet on her dying.

Weren't her and Aquaman were in danger of being buried by a few boulders from Steppenwolf? I swear at one-point they were in danger from Gotham's river (I don't remember, shit movie). She's tough, but her power level is "building" level. That isn't even a matter of opinion, she's never done anything past that, and everything she has done, proves that she is.

FrothByte
IM's armor covered his entire body and was capable of healing/regenerating herself. Diana will cover some parts with her shield and bracers but she's going to get completely banged up in others. If she does survive she's going to be pretty hurt.

StiltmanFTW
Diana dies.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by carthage
*Diana can't dodge it

That gif makes me chuckle. Tony looks like a bug on a windshield in that shot.

SSJGGogeta
If she's 1/1000th as powerful as Superman(which she easily is), then she survives it with no problems whatsoever, without getting a scratch.

Silent Master
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
If she's 1/1000th as powerful as Superman(which she easily is), then she survives it with no problems whatsoever, without getting a scratch.

IOW, you can't name a single durability feat to back up your opinion.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That thing was massive and pulled with telekinesis with the Space/Power Gem at probably + re-entry speeds. Nothing she has done even comes close to replicating that.

If she has her shield, and bracers to protect her maybe, probably....but based on her portrayal physically? I would bet on her dying.

Weren't her and Aquaman were in danger of being buried by a few boulders from Steppenwolf? I swear at one-point they were in danger from Gotham's river (I don't remember, shit movie). She's tough, but her power level is "building" level. That isn't even a matter of opinion, she's never done anything past that, and everything she has done, proves that she is.

Look at it, it wasn't moving that fast for a meteor. It seems Thanos used the Power gems to rip the chucks out and then used the Space stone to open a gateway in the planets atmosphere where the chunks traveled through, as it only took a few seconds of travel time. If the chunks had traveled all the way from moon to planet's surface in a few seconds, they would have been traveling MUCH faster.

Mind you, it's still a huge durability feat for Tony's armor.

BruceSkywalker
The only way Diana survives would be if the dummy ignorant DCEU fanboys write it that way...

Diana dies , pure and simple

Silent Master
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
The only Diana survives would be if the dummy ignorant DCEU fanboys write it that way...

Diana dies , pure and simple

Just wait til h1 uses "logic and reason" to "prove" that sed chunk weighed at most 100lbs.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Silent Master
Just wait til h1 uses "logic and reason" to "prove" that sed chunk weighed at most 100lbs.

of course he will.. i'll just laugh at him

SSJGGogeta
IOW, you can't name a single durability feat to back up your opinion.

Wrong. In my own words, she's capable of fighting with the likes of Doomsday, matching him for blows and overpowering him. She wasn't just camping around the fight dodging lasers here and there like Batman- she was a peer to Superman and Doomsday.

Meaning that she could survive at least something akin to a nuclear explosion of the sort Superman and Doomsday survived. Might she have been killed? Sure. Would she definitely have been injured and unable to fight anymore? Most definitely.

Regardless, the meteor Tony survived was nothing comparable to a nuke, and even assuming Diana was 1% as strong/durable as Superman, she could survive the meteor without even a scratch. She's a peer to Superman though, meaning she probably could've tanked the entire moon slamming into her without being totally incapacitated, lmao.

Silent Master
WW has never even been hit with force equal to .001% of a nuke. you're just making up numbers. just like h1

BTW, Superman can't tank a nuke either. sed nuke damn near killed him.

The Spectre+

BTW, Superman can't tank a nuke either. sed nuke damn near killed him.

correction.. it was {at current situation} a not up to par/weakend supes. The Supes We Saw In JL would tank that nuke comfortably.

Silent Master
Originally posted by The Spectre+
correction.. it was {at current situation} a not up to par/weakend supes. The Supes We Saw In JL would tank that nuke comfortably.

Prove it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.