Doctor Strange Vs Doctor Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spectre+
The Socerer Supreme Vs He Who Wields The Helment Of Fate.
Fight To The Death
Takes Place On Earth No BFR.

war .. Dont Mind Me

WHO WINS!!!

leonidas
if we go by each at their best, likely a split, or close enough it's going to come down to personal preference.

The Spectre+
i know.. its quite difficult to pick characters with magical abilties.

leonidas
both have some pretty crazy highs so trying to pick one over the other is pretty much impossible. the incarnations of fate are challenging too. i think kent had the best overall feats but many are really old. i never found inza that impressive, but i could be corrected on that. hector had some really good feats too, but overall i think kent was portrayed as the strongest. not sure about the strauss's at all tbh, so maybe one of them did something really special.

i think the best match would be kent vs strange, and again, not sure we could really determine who's the strongest between them. maybe someone more knowledgeable could make a case. my familiarity with fate is decent, but not as deep as some on here.

"Id"
In a feat war Strange has more to offer since held that title much longer despite the power fluctuations. With Fate it seems we get a different Fate after every crisis. There is like a doze Dr. Fate to pay pick from.

Quick Freeze
I say we have the debate! Kent vs Strange! No holds barred! In the cage! No ref! To the death!

beatboks
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
I say we have the debate! Kent vs Strange! No holds barred! In the cage! No ref! To the death!

The underlined stipulation would make it unfair between Stephen and Classic Kent

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/3/30145/4058575-aaaa%20totec%20v%20fate.jpg

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/3/30145/4058577-1%20cannot%20kill.jpg

Given Kent Fate himself couldnt be killed.

But I agree with Leo. Its too damn close to call. Both have feats on the same scale and in the same numbers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.