Iron Man vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Single-Cell
Iron man with that nano armor.

Who wins ?

FrothByte
Does Diana get weapons? Is IM allowed to use AI to assist with his fighting skill?

Single-Cell
Originally posted by FrothByte
Does Diana get weapons? Is IM allowed to use AI to assist with his fighting skill?

yes and yes , diana get weapons except that mind control rope

carthage
Tony wins
Greater durability, vastly more variety with his tech

h1a8
That sword is gonna hurt

quanchi112
Stark wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stark wins.

WW has speed, defense in her bracers and shield, and a sword that can stab right through Tony (like what Thanos did).

StiltmanFTW
Tony murders her.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
That sword is gonna hurt

No it wont.

The Spectre+
eek! What the f**k? I cant believe tony even stands a chance here.he is going up against smone nearly as strong as supes, a confirmed bullet timer, and weapons capable of both piercing him and tanking the best offensive effort he could offer+ A.I wont enhance your skills to be on par with someone who trained thousands of years in preparation to fight a god of WAR

TONY GETS TRASHED
:angry:

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Spectre+
eek! What the f**k? I cant believe tony even stands a chance here.he is going up against smone nearly as strong as supes, a confirmed bullet timer, and weapons capable of both piercing him and tanking the best offensive effort he could offer+ A.I wont enhance your skills to be on par with someone who trained thousands of years in preparation to fight a god of WAR

TONY GETS TRASHED
:angry:

laughing out loud If Diana merely stand a chance against Steppenwolf Tony rapes.

The MK. 48 has insane durability!!! There is no way Diana is penetrating that suit.

Furthermore, Tony's new weapons would eventually defeat Diana.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.