Asgard vs. Krypton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Every resource available from each side deployed in unison against the other. Composite forces united. Doomsday and Zod are both allowed to co exist for the purposes of this thread. Asgard has Surtur, etc.

Arachnid1
If Asgard gets Surtur to the throne room and gives him the eternal flame buff, I'd lean towards them. I'm not entirely sure how DD or Zod could contend with a buffed Surter.

quanchi112

playa1258
We really don't know how powerful Krypton really is.

Single-Cell
Hela and Odin will kill them all.

playa1258
Are all of the Kryptonians super powered?

Impediment
Are the Kryptonians exposed to a yellow dwarf star?

quanchi112
Only the ones who show up on earth have those powers. The other Kryptonians appear as they are in the film with the tech and weaponry they had access to.

FrothByte
Originally posted by quanchi112
Only the ones who show up on earth have those powers. The other Kryptonians appear as they are in the film with the tech and weaponry they had access to.

Then they get stomped by the Asgardians. Without powers they'd just be regular humans with advanced weaponry. Their only hope will lie with the superpowered kryptonians.

Of course if all the Kryptonians get powers then they stomp Asgard.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Arachnid1
If Asgard gets Surtur to the throne room and gives him the eternal flame buff, I'd lean towards them. I'm not entirely sure how DD or Zod could contend with a buffed Surter.

I have a bit of a gripe. The Eternal Flame isn't a buff, it was Surtur's original form. Odin defeated him, and he was reduced to the smaller cripple. That's why he was so mangled and limping when Thor first saw him. Half a million years later, he still hadn't recovered.

quanchi112

NotAllThatEvil
Surtur was getting decked by hulk, who is much weaker than superman. Lal and did should be able to take out asgard pretty easily

Silent Master
Someone needs to watch the movie again, maybe get someone to explain the parts they don't understand.

The Spectre+
what could 90%nonpowered kryptonians possibly do to magical asgardians??

quanchi112

NotAllThatEvil
I remember him hanging off of sultur's head. Also lets not pretend that every asgardian is on thor's level. Their bones ate weak enough to be broken by earth bullets

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I remember him hanging off of sultur's head. Also lets not pretend that every asgardian is on thor's level. Their bones ate weak enough to be broken by earth bullets

What living Asgardian was ever hurt by earth bullets?

quanchi112
I remember him hanging off of sultur's head. Also lets not pretend that every asgardian is on thor's level. Their bones ate weak enough to be broken by earth bullets So who wins the battle?

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by FrothByte
What living Asgardian was ever hurt by earth bullets?

I didn't say living, but based on the way the refugees were reacting, i'd say the average asgardian is weaker than the average skelegardian

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by quanchi112
So who wins the battle?

Hulk was less scared of sultur than he was of thanos, and thanos is only like three captain America's strong.

quanchi112

quanchi112

FrothByte
I didn't say living, but based on the way the refugees were reacting, i'd say the average asgardian is weaker than the average skelegardian

So you think dead Asgardians who have been desiccating for thousands of years aren't any more brittle than living Asgardians? Ok... sure.

NotAllThatEvil
So you think dead Asgardians who have been desiccating for thousands of years aren't any more brittle than living Asgardians? Ok... sure. if anything, I'd say the skelegardian were less brittle than the living asgardians. They were powered by the eternal flame and were posing a huge threat to the civilians.

FrothByte
if anything, I'd say the skelegardian were less brittle than the living asgardians. They were powered by the eternal flame and were posing a huge threat to the civilians.

You mean unarmed civilians mostly made up of women and children being afraid of armed undead warriors? Gee i wonder why...

NotAllThatEvil
It's not just warriors vs farmers. Hela took out an army and the warriors three with the absolute minimalist of effort but thor was able to put up something of a decent fight even before he turned on his god mode. Odin's kin are ridiculously stronger than the rest of asgard.

Faerora, namek, zod and KAL, on the other hand, all had similiar physicality. We can hold the average kryptonian to their standard, while the same cannot be said with asgard and it's elites

Silent Master
It's always amusing reading posts from people that are incapable of understanding what they see.

Josh_Alexander
Asgard wins. Its technologically and millitary superior.

NotAllThatEvil
Asgards tech isn't as impressive as the world engines

Josh_Alexander
Asgards tech isn't as impressive as the world engines

Bifrost》》》 World Engines.

Asgard's Shield》 World Engine

NotAllThatEvil
Asgards shields < dark elf ships, sooooo.....

Josh_Alexander

?????

Dark Elves Ships where destroyed by the Shield.

FrothByte
It's not just warriors vs farmers. Hela took out an army and the warriors three with the absolute minimalist of effort but thor was able to put up something of a decent fight even before he turned on his god mode. Odin's kin are ridiculously stronger than the rest of asgard.

Faerora, namek, zod and KAL, on the other hand, all had similiar physicality. We can hold the average kryptonian to their standard, while the same cannot be said with asgard and it's elites

Err... no. Namek and Faora never showed the ability to fly, shoot laser beams or remove their mask without getting KO'd.

Zod never showed the kind of speed Superman did in JL.

NotAllThatEvil
But zod, faora, and namek were all as strong and durable as superman. They had less control/expierence with their powers, but they were on kal's level.

FrothByte
But zod, faora, and namek were all as strong and durable as superman. They had less control/expierence with their powers, but they were on kal's level.

No they weren't. If they were then Superman should never have been able to fight off Faora and Namek together.

If Zod was every bit as strong, durable and fast as him then Superman should have easily lost their fight since Zod is trained and has way more fighting experience than he.

quanchi112

Silent Master

What movie did you watch, because it obviously wasn't Thor.

NotAllThatEvil
No they weren't. If they were then Superman should never have been able to fight off Faora and Namek together.

If Zod was every bit as strong, durable and fast as him then Superman should have easily lost their fight since Zod is trained and has way more fighting experience than he.

He didn't? Superman was getting batted around despite his flight advantage. It wasn't till he broke faora's mask that they left.

Except did never trained with powers. and even with his training and superior genes, he lost to a nerd before his planet blew up. Zod's training and skill didn't amount to a hill of beans. It was His power that made him formidable.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Silent Master
What movie did you watch, because it obviously wasn't Thor.

Lets be honest no one should have watched that movie and Thor is my favorite Marvel Character.

NotAllThatEvil
Saw it like three years ago. Memories fuzzy, but didn't they break through and kill the mom?

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Lets be honest no one should have watched that movie and Thor is my favorite Marvel Character. The film is still pretty good.

WolvesofBabylon
No its not Dark World is probably at the bottom or 2nd to last just ahead of Iron Man 3. Thor 1 is near the bottom as well. Thank god they made up for it with Ragnarok.

WolvesofBabylon
As for this topic..Asgard would win.

FrothByte
He didn't? Superman was getting batted around despite his flight advantage. It wasn't till he broke faora's mask that they left.

Except did never trained with powers. and even with his training and superior genes, he lost to a nerd before his planet blew up. Zod's training and skill didn't amount to a hill of beans. It was His power that made him formidable.

In other words, you don't think they were as powerful as Superman. So I'm not sure why you're disagreeing with me.

quanchi112

NotAllThatEvil
I'm saying that the average kryptonian is around superman level. The average asgardian is not anywhere close to thor.

FrothByte
I'm saying that the average kryptonian is around superman level. The average asgardian is not anywhere close to thor.

So you have like what, 4 guys who are around Superman levels and the rest are plain human-level? 5 if you include Doomsday?

Asgard has Thor, Odin, Loki, Hela and Valkyrie who are around Thor level. Include Surtur and you have 6. Plus your average Asgardian warrior is >>>>>> average kryptonian.

quanchi112
You left out Bor who appeared in Thor 2.

NotAllThatEvil
So you have like what, 4 guys who are around Superman levels and the rest are plain human-level? 5 if you include Doomsday?

Asgard has Thor, Odin, Loki, Hela and Valkyrie who are around Thor level. Include Surtur and you have 6. Plus your average Asgardian warrior is >>>>>> average kryptonian.

Every soldier who stepped on earth is around superman level. Valkyrie and Loki are way below thor.

quanchi112

FrothByte
Every soldier who stepped on earth is around superman level. Valkyrie and Loki are way below thor.

Prove it. Prove that they're all Superman level.

Loki has been able to fight Thor toe to toe, Valkyrie took out Loki. Do I need to explain to you the logic behind this or are you good from here?

quanchi112
Notallthatevil is putting his bias on full display. Double standards, asinine logic, and poor reasoning are his weapons of choice.

NotAllThatEvil
Prove it. Prove that they're all Superman level.

Loki has been able to fight Thor toe to toe, Valkyrie took out Loki. Do I need to explain to you the logic behind this or are you good from here?
Because that's how kryptonian biology works. That's how jar el said it works. That's how the guy who drugged superman said it works. That's how zod said it works. I don't need to prove that bucky or red skull can't get drunk, because that's how the super soldier serum works and they get from the same source as Cap.

Thor destroyed Loki until he tricked and stabbed him. Hundreds of valkyrie died to hela at once. Thor could go toe to toe with hela and can withstand the force of a neutron star. Maybe baby pre god mode thor is close to their level, but once he got past losing his safety hammer, he is leagues above them.

FrothByte
Because that's how kryptonian biology works. That's how jar el said it works. That's how the guy who drugged superman said it works. That's how zod said it works. I don't need to prove that bucky or red skull can't get drunk, because that's how the super soldier serum works and they get from the same source as Cap.

Thor destroyed Loki until he tricked and stabbed him. Hundreds of valkyrie died to hela at once. Thor could go toe to toe with hela and can withstand the force of a neutron star. Maybe baby pre god mode thor is close to their level, but once he got past losing his safety hammer, he is leagues above them.

Except I don't recall any other Kryptonians actually stepping on to Earth and displaying powers other than Zod, Faora and Namek.

Thor is better than Loki, that's obvious. Doesn't change the fact that Loki is close enough to Thor that he can give Thor a fight.

quanchi112
So much context being ignored. Notallthatevil is bad at this. Continue to be delusional but which one of the Kryptonians can defeat Surtur? Also Hela was behind Thor he said that how many times. She was going to eventually kill them all including Thor hence why they triggered Surtur.

NotAllThatEvil
Hela>thor>100 valkyrie. Ignoring that thor faught hela on asgard, the source of her power, while hela faught the valkyrie in some grand mountain range that is clearly not asgard? Or the fact that thor is like 20 times stronger than his avengers 1 self after figuring out how to generate his own lightning? Or ignoring that we are given a scientific (well, comic book science) reason on where kryptonians get their power from?

FrothByte
Hela>thor>100 valkyrie. Ignoring that thor faught hela on asgard, the source of her power, while hela faught the valkyrie in some grand mountain range that is clearly not asgard? Or the fact that thor is like 20 times stronger than his avengers 1 self after figuring out how to generate his own lightning? Or ignoring that we are given a scientific (well, comic book science) reason on where kryptonians get their power from?

Did the other kryptonians step outside their ship or not?

NotAllThatEvil
There was at least 9 out there when did first broke his mask, not including faora and namek

NotAllThatEvil
My bad. Just checked. There were four not including faora and namek.

quanchi112

FrothByte
My bad. Just checked. There were four not including faora and namek.

And they stepped out of their ship onto Earth soil?

NotAllThatEvil
Yea. They had to lift zod and help him back on to their carrier.

NotAllThatEvil
Doomsday could probably give hela a decent figjt.

quanchi112
Doomsday could probably give hela a decent figjt. Dont you think her skill and unlimited projectiles would tear into Doomsday pretty quickly.

NotAllThatEvil
I'm pretty sure his regeneration and consistently increasing strength would make up for it.

The Spectre+
I'm pretty sure his regeneration and consistently increasing strength would make up for it.

++ the only weapon in the whole universe that can be used to stop him is k'nite. And asgardians aint got that.

quanchi112
I'm pretty sure his regeneration and consistently increasing strength would make up for it. Being impaled did kill him. Twilight sword would destroy his entire body by the way.

NotAllThatEvil
Turning off his regen killed him

quanchi112
Turning off his regen killed him No limits fallacy. They can also bfr him, kiddo.

NotAllThatEvil
Well a nuke and a fall from orbit didn't do it, so we have an idea of the upper limit

Arachnid1
The only people Asgard has that could take out DD are amped Surtur and probably Odin (though I can't back this up with feats). Hela is the most powerful person the Asgardians have besides them and Supes, Zod, Faora, or DD can all take her out.

quanchi112
Well a nuke and a fall from orbit didn't do it, so we have an idea of the upper limit So? Twilight sword can destroy a planet. Waw was also able to harm him so less than nuke power can harm him.

NotAllThatEvil
Asgard is a very tiny planet. Made up of, like, one mountain. And it was doomsday's regen that was so crazy.

quanchi112
Asgard is a very tiny planet. Made up of, like, one mountain. And it was doomsday's regen that was so crazy. How much area did doomsday destroy in battle? Asgard is still a planet made up of a very powerful people with highly advanced technology/magic/defenses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.