Wolverine/Lady Deathstrike vs Captain America/Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's taking this?

carthage
Civil War Cap or Infinity War?
Not that it matters considering Yuriko will gut Bucky

FrothByte
Well Bucky has a vibranium arm now so he has some form of shield against the claws. Wolverine is the weak link here. Yuriko is good enough to hang with either Bucky or Cap, maybe even beat them one on one, but once Wolverine goes down it will be 2 on 1 against Deathstrike.

NotAllThatEvil
I'm assuming young Logan. I don't see team cap having the tools to get past the healing factor.

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I'm assuming young Logan. I don't see team cap having the tools to get past the healing factor.

They don't need to, they can just knock him out... which is something that has been done to Logan multiple times.

NotAllThatEvil
And he's usually back up in about a minute. Team cap would have to put the mutants doen simultaneously or they will be right back to square one, and they don't regenerate

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
And he's usually back up in about a minute. Team cap would have to put the mutants doen simultaneously or they will be right back to square one, and they don't regenerate

Not true. Sabertooth knocked Wolverine out cold and had to be dragged away from danger by Cyclops. Cap with a shield or WS with his arm hits harder than Sabertooth with a log.

TheVaultDweller
Ugh, Wolverine is the worst character to debate. In one movie, he gets knocked out by a hit from a tree. In another movie, he can take punches from people like Blob or Juggernaut without being KO'd. In one movie, a bullet to the head KO's him for a minute or two. In another movie, a shot right to the forehead does little more than piss him off.

He is horribly inconsistent. Seriously, he has CW-levels of inconsistency.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.