Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Disney has tasked James Mangold (Logan, Copland) to direct. Also rumored to be writing is Simon Kinberg

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-boba-fett-movie-is-happening-james-mangold-direct-1113273

Thoughts?

BruceSkywalker
DAMMIT Carthage you beat me to this lol

this could be really good

steverules_2
I love Boba Fett so this could be good, he needs a good showing after his death in ROTJ...wonder if he's still being digested...

ares834
Good choice for the director.... But still, Boba Fett? Meh.

CPT Space Bomb
Here we go again.....I'll pass

NemeBro
All these directors passing up on a Jabba movie for these boring phucks smh

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
All these directors passing up on a Porg movie for these boring phucks smh

Fixed.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carthage
Disney has tasked James Mangold (Logan, Copland) to direct. Also rumored to be writing is Simon Kinberg

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-boba-fett-movie-is-happening-james-mangold-direct-1113273

Thoughts?

Wow this has so much future!!!!

The life of Boba Fett! From when his father got decapitated to where he was eaten by a sand worm! Sure there is a lot of story telling to be done!

laughing out loud

LIKE ****ING SERIOUSLY!!!?

Josh_Alexander
Then they are gonna make a prequel about Jango Fett! SUREE.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Wow this has so much future!!!!

The life of Boba Fett! From when his father got decapitated to where he was eaten by a sand worm! Sure there is a lot of story telling to be done!

laughing out loud

It's got so much character potential, Quan's surely gonna back this villain!

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander

Biggest Star Wars Villain ever HAHAHA. Quan will go crazy.

Esau Cairn
A villain that got defeated by some dude who was frozen in carbonite for a year & couldn't see properly...

Quan's gonna go all cray cray that it wasn't a fair fight!

wakkawakkawakka
Wow Disney managed to make me not care about an upcoming Star Wars movie...twice.

Good job Disney

quanchi112
It's got so much character potential, Quan's surely gonna back this villain! Nah, Snoke and Maul. Try and keeps. Boba Fett is trash like you.

quanchi112

dynamix
i never understood the big deal about this dude. pass.

quanchi112
Nor does Boba make the cut. Fetts are rather lame.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, Snoke and Maul.

Likes his "bad men" cut off at the waist & interchangeable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kazenji
Wonder if there'll be trouble behind the scenes of this spin-off, As the other two have had that too

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

laughing out loud

Yeah....like that's the actual end of Fett, when the Sarlacc pit takes years to digest someone he could easily get out.

Impediment

quanchi112

BruceSkywalker

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nor does Boba make the cut. Fetts are rather lame.

Very well. I shall take note of it.

Quincy
Anyone else hoping we don't get "YOUNG Boba Fett?"

Like give me post sarlacc. Or like one of those dual narratives with past and present.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Quincy

Like give me post sarlacc.

I'd be up for that

puts that back into canon.

Darth Thor
Doubt this will happen after Solos poor performance.

quanchi112

Kurk
This is what Disney should've gone with over Solo. A film about a mysterious, bad-ass character over some loud-mouth high-school jock would've performed much better.

Darth Thor
https://youtu.be/yXuWJsMQcVc

ares834
Jesus. I had no clue it did that badly.

Quincy
I'm sure Boba Fett will still go through. One flick doing poorly isn't going to send thim into a tailspin.

With a director like Mangold signed on, it's already got some traction. If they let him get real "LOGAN" with it? That's a box office win written all over it.

Kazenji
As long as there's no trouble with the production, Like what happened with Rogue One & Solo.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
Its not even the Head of Kathleen they should be calling for.
It is the guy in charge of ACTUALLY Making the Movies. That Ryan Johnson Twittard is Largely responsible for this bullshit.

Make it go back to just being SW Movies. Not SJW Movies.

Happy Dance

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Quincy
I'm sure Boba Fett will still go through. One flick doing poorly isn't going to send thim into a tailspin.

With a director like Mangold signed on, it's already got some traction. If they let him get real "LOGAN" with it? That's a box office win written all over it.

So basically do what the DCEU is doing.

Just ignore the fan complaints, and ignore the massive drop in box office and carry on as if everything is perfect.

quanchi112

Flyattractor

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qquujepIT_g/Ul6CtMIisdI/AAAAAAAAXR4/6e8wYIR-kIU/s1600/pot-and-kettke.jpg

quanchi112
Broken record.

Flyattractor
Yes. You are, but it is one of your only charming (ish) qualities.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
Then that would mean that you are just full of (ish)!!!!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Then that would mean that you are just full of (ish)!!!!!! Nah.

Flyattractor
Yup.

quanchi112
Yup. Nah x2.

Flyattractor
Yup X
https://www.cinematographe.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/avengers-infinity-war-logo-696x392.jpg

Flyattractor
Ok . To get back on the ACTUAL Thread Topic and away from Mr Negativity Panties... If you want to do a Proper Boba Fett Movie. They need to follow this Movies Example.

http://resizing.flixster.com/jTfQvo1Z2SVy9yP0g4XRGAEi6D0=/799x1142/dkpu1ddg7pbsk.cloudfront.net/movie/11/16/82/11168284_ori.jpg

Boba should NEVER Take off his Helmet, and be ALL About the JOB, and Nothing Else.

Thats it.

Now back to the normal Mr. Negativity Panties Nonsense which I am sure is to follow.

BruceSkywalker

BruceSkywalker

Quincy

quanchi112
Yup X
https://www.cinematographe.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/avengers-infinity-war-logo-696x392.jpg] Infinity War wins.

Flyattractor
Wow. You didn't get the Joke. Which Inf War is also kind of.

quanchi112
Wow. You didn't get the Joke. Which Inf War is also kind of. Infinity War rules.

Darth Thor
@ Quincy: Yeah critics have been too kind to Disney Star Wars thus far.

TLJ dropped 700million from TFAs box office. Thats nothing to jump up and down about. Heck it got beaten by Black Panther.

And now Solo has literally flopped. Which like Justice League is the result of fans just losing interest more and more with each film.

So the comparison is fair, and only differentiated by critic scores, as if critics get the final say on these things. They dont. The audiences do.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Thor

And now Solo has literally flopped. Which like Justice League is the result of fans just losing interest more and more with each film.

It might have flopped but it made the most money for a movie for memorial day weekend.

DarthPlaguis12

quanchi112

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kazenji
It might have flopped but it made the most money for a movie for memorial day weekend.

And that was your SHILL Moment of the day.. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.