Who is more heroic; Thor or Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Support your answer with reasoning.

NotAllThatEvil
Which superman?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Which superman? Dceu version.

NotAllThatEvil
Thor. The man literally couldn't not help people, Clark's pop told him to let grade schoolers drown

quanchi112
Thor has a much stronger will than Superman.

Surtur
Maybe Thor is more heroic. Makes the fact Superman could beat the shit out of him even more hilarious.

Then again, a hero wouldn't try to murder Captain America like a little weasel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Maybe Thor is more heroic. Makes the fact Superman could beat the shit out of him even more hilarious.

Then again, a hero wouldn't try to murder Captain America like a little weasel. Thor has better feats and is far more powerful than Superman. All your post proved is that Thor has more courage than Superman based off your opinion.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor has better feats and is far more powerful than Superman. All your post proved is that Thor has more courage than Superman based off your opinion.

Superman owns Thor. Like a white guy owns a black slave prior to the 13th amendment. Owns him hardcore.

quanchi112
Superman owns Thor. Like a white guy owns a black slave prior to the 13th amendment. Owns him hardcore. Iyo not mine. Batman owns Superman when he wants to only my opinion is supported by canon. Yours is Trump alt reality bs.

Surtur
Iyo not mine. Batman owns Superman when he wants to only my opinion is supported by canon. Yours is Trump alt reality bs.

If Batman owns Superman it just means Batman could slap down Thor. Love it!

Concession accepted, Thor loses to Batman.

quanchi112

Surtur
Batman beats down Thor. Hilarious! Concession accepted you little dweeb.

quanchi112

Surtur
Superman could kill Thor with a single punch and the shockwave would also kill Thanos plus pretty much every character you hold dear.

Azog? He's dead you little dweeb.

So is Khan. Dead. Dead and gone.

quanchi112

Surtur
Superman could kill every character you hold dear. Pretty much every shitlord you've had as your avatar? Dead.

quanchi112
Superman could kill every character you hold dear. Pretty much every shitlord you've had as your avatar? Dead. Nah, he already died like a *****. He died after Batman beat him. Justice league also kinda died at the box office. Superman is a b level character these days.

CPT Space Bomb
MCU vs DCEU? Not even close, Thor easily.

Josh_Alexander
Support your answer with reasoning.

Heroic as in saving lives?

WolvesofBabylon
Well according to you Thor failed to stop Thanos so he basically is responsible for killing half the Universe.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Well according to you Thor failed to stop Thanos so he basically is responsible for killing half the Universe.

laughing out loud

He aimed wrongly so... yeah.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Well according to you Thor failed to stop Thanos so he basically is responsible for killing half the Universe. No. Trying to stop a car from running over a kid and failing doesn't make you an accomplice to murder. People need to stop with this nonsense. A lot of characters ****ed up in IW, but no one besides Thanos is really to blame.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
No. Trying to stop a car from running over a kid and failing doesn't make you an accomplice to murder. People need to stop with this nonsense. A lot of characters ****ed up in IW, but no one besides Thanos is really to blame.

Thor and Starlord ****ed up the most.

But who knows, in the end Strange made it perfectly clear there was only 1 way to defeating Thanos so...Perhaps it wouldn't have mattered in the end.

TheVaultDweller
Superman took steps in the right direction during Justice League, but Thor is still more heroic at this point.

Silent Master
True, he didn't try and kill nearly as many people in Justice League, that was a big step for him.

WolvesofBabylon
You could tell they were trying to make him more traditional in JL. Just like they turned Thor into a comedian in Ragnarok

BruceSkywalker
thor is clearly more heroic than Supes..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Heroic as in saving lives? All aspects of heroism.

Arachnid1
Superman and Cap are the ideals when it comes to heroic icons and always have been. Thor is a heroic and great hero too, but he's held back by his arrogance and levity concerning the taking of lives.

Silent Master
DCEU Superman has never been the ideal when it comes to heroic.

The Spectre+
when you hold a gun and aim, i believe it should and most times been aimed for the HEAD not the chest..wellll thor with his what..? thousandss of years of experience was so dumb as to aiming a weapon (so powerful it could kill thanos) to the chest. That Is Just So Unheroic. He Let Marvel Down, He Let Jl Down, Damn He Let His Mentor And Model Superman Down

:sad:

Silent Master
You are actually 100% wrong, both the military and law enforcement train people to aim for center mass and not the head.

quanchi112

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by The Spectre+
when you hold a gun and aim, i believe it should and most times been aimed for the HEAD not the chest..wellll thor with his what..? thousandss of years of experience was so dumb as to aiming a weapon (so powerful it could kill thanos) to the chest. That Is Just So Unheroic. He Let Marvel Down, He Let Jl Down, Damn He Let His Mentor And Model Superman Down

:sad: You have OBVIOUSLY never been in the military or some kind of police force. When you are trained you are to aim CENTER MASS. That is the training. If you're a cop and you shoot someone in the face when you could have taken them down with a shot to the gut you are going to get absolutely destroyed by your unit and ESPECIALLY the media. Thor also thought that would Kill Thanos, he underestimated Thanos' resilience.

Anyway, Superman has been emo-man for his first 2.5 movies. Thor has been a hero Since Thor 1 and gotten better character development and payoffs.

Edit:
Originally posted by Silent Master
You are actually 100% wrong, both the military and law enforcement train people to aim for center mass and not the head. Beat me to it. thumb up

Putinbot1
Superman gets you have to break a few eggs to make an Omelette. Thor should have gone for the head.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Superman gets you have to break a few eggs to make an Omelette. Thor should have gone for the head. Hmm that's right. Stuperman's philosophy is to attack DD with a kryponite spear making it possible for the cave troll to kill him in the process instead of handing off the spear to WW. At least Thor thought his attack would kill Thanos WITHOUT getting him killed in the process. Superman's plan was just plain stupid.

Eon Blue
Thor.

Silent Master
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Hmm that's right. Stuperman's philosophy is to attack DD with a kryponite spear making it possible for the cave troll to kill him in the process instead of handing off the spear to WW. At least Thor thought his attack would kill Thanos WITHOUT getting him killed in the process. Superman's plan was just plain stupid.

Superman just loves killing so much he'll even kill himself.

Juk3n
Thor tried to kill Cap.

He's out.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Juk3n
Thor tried to kill Cap.

He's out.

Superman tried to kill the entire Justice League. And killed (succesfully) the last few members of his race. The S stands for “genocide”.

eek!

Juk3n
8-0

quanchi112

cdtm
Quan and his anti-semitism. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Quan and his anti-semitism. laughing out loud Superman would be in awe of Thor.

Mindship
I'm inclined toward Thor on this one. Thor is a seasoned warrior; (movie) Kal is more/less just starting out in the superhero business. Give the one with experience and lore his due.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Juk3n
Thor tried to kill Cap.

He's out.

Thats nothing next to Superman killing civilians.

Silent Master
Who is more heroic, Superman or Dexter Morgan?

The Spectre+
Superman would be in awe of Thor.

You Mean Supes Would Be In awe Of How A god of thunder, being a warrior with thousands of years of experience, who nearly killed thanos would lose to him 10/10.
I Understand Now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Spectre+
You Mean Supes Would Be In awe Of How A god of thunder, being a warrior with thousands of years of experience, who nearly killed thanos would lose to him 10/10.
I Understand Now. Superman would be in awe of Thanos and the fact Thor would even challenge someone so powerful especially since he lost to a human being one on one.

Stigma
Thor has had far superior character development, including him becoming a real hero.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Thats nothing next to Superman killing civilians. Wasn't on purpose.

In all honesty, Thor is more heroic.
But that scene was phucked up for Thor, you gotta admit.

h1a8
I forgot, Superman sacrificed his entire race just to save the humans.
Maybe Thor would do the same? What do you guys think?

quanchi112
You already gave it to Thor, kid.

h1a8
You already gave it to Thor, kid.

I'm just asking questions.

quanchi112

The Spectre+
Originally posted by h1a8

thumb up i forgot that too. But dosent he still have the codex in him? he could still find a way to create kryptonians right ? erm

quanchi112
Superman is a genocidal traitor. Turned on his own people. Classless loser.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8

Just how dishonest can you be?

FrothByte
There's really no competition here. Thor wins by a landslide.

quanchi112
Not a good day for Superman fans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.