Capt.Marvel Carol Vs G.L Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.F
Both in standard form.

Capt.Marvel

Vs

G.L Hal

Fight takes place in space.

CosmicComet
Hal shits on her chest.

GalacticStorm
Out of curiosity, has anyone absorbed the energy of Lantern constructs before?

Supermex
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Out of curiosity, has anyone absorbed the energy of Lantern constructs before?

Wondering

riv6672
No best friends forever?

Other than that it depends on the answer to what GalacticStorm asked.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Marvels SJW powers don't work in DC. Manly Man Hal wins.

StyleTime
On paper, Carol's absorption ability could make her competitive. But, lack of showings and such.

It's hard to argue against Hal here. He's got too much going for him.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hal shits on her chest.

Yeah pretty much. LOL.

leonidas
manhunters, alpha lanterns, i think black hand, have all had success draining the ring's energy. but hal's will is certainly stronger than carol's and while she could try, inevitably jordan would simply overload her imo. she could make it competitive, and if she goes full binary it would be interesting, but she doesn't bring much o the table that hal hasn't seen and beaten many times in the past.

riv6672
Thats what it comes down to for me.

A fun fight, but a GL win.

The Spectre+
CAP loses

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
manhunters, alpha lanterns, i think black hand, have all had success draining the ring's energy. but hal's will is certainly stronger than carol's and while she could try, inevitably jordan would simply overload her imo. she could make it competitive, and if she goes full binary it would be interesting, but she doesn't bring much o the table that hal hasn't seen and beaten many times in the past.
I find this post sexist.

#metoo #timesup

"Id"
Hal cocks her down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.