Sun God vs. Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
The Hyperion from Marvel NOW.

Stoic
I wouldn't be surprised if a battle between the two of these guys ran about even. However with Sun God... well he died before he could pitted against anyone of note.

riv6672
Hulk would have never gotten angry enough to defeat Sun God. Banner injected a compound into his brain to prevent that from occurring. Sun God defeated a nerfed Hulk.

Sun God has zero feats against a top tier.

So, Hyperion FTW.

One Big Mob
I haven't looked into it at all, and I completely stayed out of Carver's meltdown when it happened, but as I remember it, it reverted him back to Banner when he got mad enough. It didn't take away his anger, it just prevented him from going too far.

In other words, he was potentially nerfed. He wasn't actually effected though.

I could be wrong though, like I said, it's been since the comic came out that I read it. And if that's the case, it's possible he was just trying to prevent his WB self. IE, he gets to the cusp of becoming a Gamma God.

"Id"
What is this Carver meltdown you speak off?

carver9
I guess he is talking about here...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t597579.html

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sun God 6/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hyperion bro ftw.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Sun God 6/10

There major respective feats are wins over Hulk with an asterisk but Hyperion has done a lot more.

carver9
Hyperion beat Hulk?

riv6672

Sin I AM
Never understoond why Sun God gets wanked so hard. He was a relative unknown supes analogue who beat Hulk in an obvious homage. Yet ever so often someone mentions him to either troll Hulk fanboys or start a bait thread. Smh

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Never understoond why Sun God gets wanked so hard. He was a relative unknown supes analogue who beat Hulk in an obvious homage. Yet ever so often someone mentions him to either troll Hulk fanboys or start a bait thread. Smh

thumb up

riv6672
I wonder which one she thinks -i- did. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.