Summer Hobbies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Summer is sort of upon us all in the Northern Hemisphere, it's 39 today in Riyadh. Which is far too hot and I am hiding with my air conditioner or Tawkeef in MS Arabic, Mawkeef in Egyptian or AC to us up to its max.

In 3 weeks I return to the UK for 3 weeks, before starting a new contract in Africa. If I am lucky it is a balmy (for England) 24, I will be in Manchester and my GF's father who is only five years older than me (haha result!) is taking me Carp Fishing, I have fished a lot in my life but never Carp! What about you guys? What are your Summer activity plans?

Emperordmb
Recover from surgery... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Oh but before that I'll get to see Jordan Peterson in Austin and meet him, hopefully go on a few more dates and smoke some weed.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Oh but before that I'll get to see Jordan Peterson in Austin and meet him, hopefully go on a few more dates and smoke some weed. What surgery DMB and as for all the other things, very healthy for someone your age thumb up

Flyattractor
English People are such Wimps when it comes to actual weather. No wonder they lost their empire.

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Oh but before that I'll get to see Jordan Peterson in Austin and meet him, hopefully go on a few more dates and smoke some weed. Lemme guess...abdominal region? Hernia?

I don't really have too many hobbies I can afford to indulge in atm. I'm trying to get more into electronics when I can. My hobbies are just other forms of work lol.

dadudemon
Already doing it. Just got back from the water park with my sister and her family. Had fun. Wore plenty of sunscreen hope I didn't burn too badly.

Will go on vacation next weekend. Probably St. Louis, Houston, or New Orleans.

Flyattractor
NawLeens in June....Sweet and Sticky!!!!!!!

Tzeentch
I'm going to go to work, come home and play video games for ~two hours, jack off and go to sleep and then wake up the next morning and repeat.

After doing that for 5 days I'll spend two days alternating between playing video games and jacking off in 14 hour periods while slipping in some errands and chores like laundry, paying bills etc.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I'm going to go to work, come home and play video games for ~two hours, jack off and go to sleep and then wake up the next morning and repeat.

After doing that for 5 days I'll spend two days alternating between playing video games and jacking off in 14 hour periods while slipping in some errands and chores like laundry, paying bills etc.

What games and what platform?

BackFire
I live in Southern California. It's always summer here.

But I do want to start reading more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.