Kurse VS Thanos H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
this is thanos without isng his infinity stones. basically the way he was when he fought hulk. i will just remind that kurse in thor the dark world, easily overpowered and was destroying thor physically. what do you think?

Parmaniac
So what you're trying to say is, you're using movie versions here.

Dareangel
SORRY WRONG FORUM!!!! AAAAHHHHHH

Dareangel
but still, what do you think?

Parmaniac
Gemless Thanos has 0 feats. By statements from GotG1 he's the most powerful being in the universe.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Gemless Thanos has 0 feats. By statements from GotG1 he's the most powerful being in the universe. He stomped Hulk without using the gem, the movie makes it crystal clear.

deathslash
Originally posted by Insane Titan
He stomped Hulk without using the gem, the movie makes it crystal clear. he also killed Loki, put thor on his ass, and put cap, panther, and several others on their asses without using the gem.

Stoic
There is no reality in which Kurse would come out on top of Thanos.

riv6672
Thanos, for my money.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
Thanos, for my money.

He's Marvel's flagship. Probably always has been. Check out the Infinity Siblings. Great read.

riv6672

quanchi112
Thanos destroys him.

zopzop
Thanos. Movie version or comic version, it makes no difference.

panthergod
Kurse destroys him.

Enzeru
Gonna go with Thanos after a good fight. Kurse was impressive stronger and more durable than Thor. He even got pierced through the chest, but continued as if nothing had happened. Kurse would put up a better fight than Hulk did, but given the very little screentime he had, it's really hard to side with him over Thanos.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by deathslash
he also killed Loki, put thor on his ass, and put cap, panther, and several others on their asses without using the gem.

The IG seems to be portrayed as more of an external weapon in the movie than something that actually powers Thanos. And it appears that using it may weaken Thanos explaining why he struggles a bit later in the movie agains the heroes. Go to 32:23 of the interview:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=31hGnh7elAU#fauxfullscreen

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Kurse destroys him. Your opinion is entirely agenda driven. Thanos destroys him but by all means attempt to make an actual point.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by panthergod
Kurse destroys him.

Thanos stomps.

Go on and team-up with Abhi.

Battlezone me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.