Thor vs. Kurse- Rematch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
This time it's post Ragnarok King Thor.

Round 1: No Stormbreaker
Round 2: Thor has Stormbreaker.

How's it go this time?

Arachnid1
With Stormbreaker? I want to say Thor. That was a hell of a striking feat.

Without? Kurse.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
This time it's post Ragnarok King Thor.

Round 1: No Stormbreaker
Round 2: Thor has Stormbreaker.

How's it go this time?

Thor wins both. Kurse is overrated. Thor never fought him seriously. Not like what he fought the Hulk.

FrothByte
Thor without SB wins as long as it's godmode Thor. Actually even regular Thor could have won against Kurse if he fought him smart like he did the Destroyer... though he could easily lose if he isn't careful. SB Thor won't have any trouble.

carthage

CPT Space Bomb
My guess is without SB he loses. With it he wins...probably.

quanchi112
Thor wins both.

h1a8
SB does not have the worthy enchantment. Kurse has the reflexes to grab it and use it against Thor.

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
SB does not have the worthy enchantment. Kurse has the reflexes to grab it and use it against Thor.

At which point Thor will just summon SB back to him, as he has already proven able to do so.

Josh_Alexander
To be honest, Thor should be able to defeat Kurse with Mjolnir in a proper fight.

The Dark World has just bullshit fight scenes! It's evident Thor wasn't fighting him properly.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
At which point Thor will just summon SB back to him, as he has already proven able to do so. Kurse can overpower the return enchantment. He did it in the 2nd Thor movie.

h1a8
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
To be honest, Thor should be able to defeat Kurse with Mjolnir in a proper fight.

The Dark World has just bullshit fight scenes! It's evident Thor wasn't fighting him properly. Writer's intentions is that Kurse >>>>>>Thor

quanchi112

Silent Master
Writer's intentions is that Kurse >>>>>>Thor

Just like it was the writers intention that Surtur was between 800 and 4000 M when the Hulk punched him.

FrothByte
Kurse can overpower the return enchantment. He did it in the 2nd Thor movie.

Except he wasn't trying to use Mjolnir against Thor then was he?

Josh_Alexander
Kurse can overpower the return enchantment. He did it in the 2nd Thor movie.

Dark World was a failure of a movie. Why you think the Director was never hired again!

It wouldn't surprise me if the movie gets removed from continuity! laughing out loud

h1a8
Except he wasn't trying to use Mjolnir against Thor then was he? Irrelevant. My point is that he can overpower the return enchantment.

The Spectre+
all of a sudden kurse clearly overpowered bcoms "thor didnt fight properly"> thats bullsh!t. if anythin thor was a moron. why? with thousands of years of fightin exp he was still getting overpowered by kurse.
What annoys me is when supes dies while saving evryone and still killing DD marvel fanboys say supes was weaker(not minding the fact that he wasnt at full strength)
All this shows kurse has the upperhand in terms of strength NO LAME EXCUSES.

WITH SB HE WINS
WITHOUT HE LOSES

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
My guess is without SB he loses. With it he wins...probably.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Spectre+
all of a sudden kurse clearly overpowered bcoms "thor didnt fight properly"> thats bullsh!t. if anythin thor was a moron. why? with thousands of years of fightin exp he was still getting overpowered by kurse.
What annoys me is when supes dies while saving evryone and still killing DD marvel fanboys say supes was weaker(not minding the fact that he wasnt at full strength)
All this shows kurse has the upperhand in terms of strength NO LAME EXCUSES.

WITH SB HE WINS
WITHOUT HE LOSES

laughing out loud

Thor never hammered Kurse! NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!! Yet Kurse gets impaled by a random non important sword!

Tell me if THAT isn't BULLSHIT!

Kurse is overrated. Kurse LOSES BOTH!

Nibedicus
laughing out loud

Thor never hammered Kurse! NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!! Yet Kurse gets impaled by a random non important sword!

Tell me if THAT isn't BULLSHIT!

Kurse is overrated. Kurse LOSES BOTH!

He did once, actually. Although it is more of a grazing hit (or it deflected off Kurse's armored back, hard to tell).

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t653405.html

(1:39)

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Nibedicus
He did once, actually. Although it is more of a grazing hit (or it deflected off Kurse's armored back, hard to tell).

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t653405.html

(1:39)

That was the only time. And I think Kurse actually felt that one.

But what i mean is, Thor was always throwing Mjolnir at Kurse and never using it to strike him (like when he fought Hulk).

If you notice their battle in the desserted planet. Thor lost his hammer, and never actually use it.

The only credit I give Kurse is the fact he was able to deflect a returning Mjolnir, but damn, the dude was impaled by a Sword!!! Mjolnir should be able to defeat him.

Nibedicus

But what i mean is, Thor was always throwing Mjolnir at Kurse and never using it to strike him (like when he fought Hulk).

If you notice their battle in the desserted planet. Thor lost his hammer, and never actually use it.

The only credit I give Kurse is the fact he was able to deflect a returning Mjolnir, but damn, the dude was impaled by a Sword!!! Mjolnir should be able to defeat him.

Strange.

I didn't see any Ice cream on the planet.

stick out tongue

Josh_Alexander
Strange.

stick out tongue

What am trying to say is, that if Thor would have used Mjolnir as an actual Hammer and not a 'Boomerang' Kurse wouldn't be able to take it.

Josh_Alexander
Strange.

stick out tongue

laughing out loud My bad

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know why Loki stabbing him (To no effect) bothers you so. An Asgardian sword could not damage his armor, and they were like lightsabers in the TDW. Loki's ability to stab things, probably augmented by his magic, has always been top notch.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know why Loki stabbing him (To no effect) bothers you so. An Asgardian sword could not damage his armor, and they were like lightsabers in the TDW. Loki's ability to stab things, probably augmented by his magic, has always been top notch.

...The sword was from a Dark Elf......Not a magical sword.

Isn't like Loki used his magic!

FrothByte

Thor only hit Kurse with Mjolnir once too. So stop using this as an excuse.

Josh_Alexander
Thor only hit Kurse with Mjolnir once too. So stop using this as an excuse.

Thor never hammered Kurse.

He never used Mjonlir as a hammer, but rather as a Boomerang.

I doubt Kurse could take a hammer to the face like Hulk did in the Hellicarrier

FrothByte
Thor never hammered Kurse.

He never used Mjonlir as a hammer, but rather as a Boomerang.

I doubt Kurse could take a hammer to the face like Hulk did in the Hellicarrier

Pure guess-work on your part. What you "doubt" is not backed by proof. Bottom line is, Thor only hit Hulk with Mjolnir once and was able to keep up with Hulk in pure h2h without it. Thor was completely helpless against Kurse in h2h.

Also, Hulk has never been hit with a sharp or pointed weapon on the caliber of Asgardian quality or better. We have no idea whether he could have survived that sword thrust from Loki.

Josh_Alexander
Pure guess-work on your part. What you "doubt" is not backed by proof. Bottom line is, Thor only hit Hulk with Mjolnir once and was able to keep up with Hulk in pure h2h without it. Thor was completely helpless against Kurse in h2h.

Also, Hulk has never been hit with a sharp or pointed weapon on the caliber of Asgardian quality or better. We have no idea whether he could have survived that sword thrust from Loki.

Bring evidence that Kurse got hammered the way Hulk got hammered in the Hellicarrier.

Thor lost his hammer. He was hammerless.

Kurse was impaled by an unraged Loki who didn't even struggled. Hulk has bounced Jet-type bullets off his skin, and endure getting sweep by Hulkbuster against a Skyscrapper.

There is no reason to believe that Hulk would get impaled.

FrothByte
Bring evidence that Kurse got hammered the way Hulk got hammered in the Hellicarrier.

Thor lost his hammer. He was hammerless.

Kurse was impaled by an unraged Loki who didn't even struggled. Hulk has bounced Jet-type bullets off his skin, and endure getting sweep by Hulkbuster against a Skyscrapper.

There is no reason to believe that Hulk would get impaled.

Prove that Loki didn't struggle.

Josh_Alexander
Prove that Loki didn't struggle.

The sword went clean and without struggle. Loki never mouned or complained. The sword just went inside Kurse like knifes go inside butter.

Bring evidence Loki struggled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.