Strange Visitor Superman Vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drsoe08
Rules:

To Death

Morals off

Random Encounter

PIS/CIS off

No Outside Help

The Spectre+
strange visitor stomps: only one of his many avatars held together the universe. svsupes had lived billions*billions of years, gaining power upon power. he even gained entry that even mxy was SCARED to enter( a confirmed reality warper)

Stoic
Originally posted by The Spectre+
strange visitor stomps: only one of his many avatars held together the universe. svsupes had lived billions*billions of years, gaining power upon power. he even gained entry that even mxy was SCARED to enter( a confirmed reality warper)

You think that he could warp RK Thor out of existence? That would mean that he could erase the runes. I got the impression that he was beyond death, so In my opinion they stalemate, because power upon power may not actually be enough to remove the runes influence from existence.

If you can find any citations that leads to total nullification of the runes power, I will agree with you though.

riv6672
Sounds fair. Otherwise, RKT.

Zack M
S.V. wins. His powers are superior to Thor's.

MrMind
Superman seems to be on a higher scale

SquallX

AbelAnderson
Superman wins decisively.

xJLxKing
Lmao

The guy that hinted to be stronger than Mxy is going to lose to RKt?

Ffs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.