Crossbones vs. Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
H2H only

Who wins

FrothByte
Does Crossbones get his pneumatic arms and knives?

carthage
Yes

TheVaultDweller
How is this H2H if Rumlow gets his arm blades? Does that mean Cable gets his knife as well? What about his shield?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carthage
H2H only

Who wins \

Cable. His arm and fightning technique seemed more formidable.

Khazra Reborn
Cable. Crossbones is too slow

FrothByte
If CB gets his knives then he wins. Cable is fast and skilled but I don't think he's faster or more skilled than Cap... which means he'll still get hit and then get messed up.

Without CB's pneumatic fists then Cable stomps.

With the pneumatic fists but without the knives it's a toss up. CB was good enough to keep up with Cap for a bit whereas Cable was good enough to defeat DP... but then again Cap > DP. So I'm unsure. I might give a slight edge to Cable because he's not dependent on external arms but I could see it going either way.

TheVaultDweller
The only category Cap is notably better than Wade in at this point is strength, IMO, and Wade himself is clearly superhuman in that area. And Wade arguably has better reflex/speed feats (like the bullet cut, which the Because Science guys calculated that you would need reactions something like 44 times faster than a normal person's just to respond to the bullet at that distance, never mind having the skill or finesse to actually perform the slice), and has much better healing. A fight between those two would be extremely close at this point IMO.

Crossbones relied heavily on the element of surprise in his fight against Steve, as well as getting the shield out of the picture ASAP. And he still got floored in seconds once Steve actually took the kid gloves off. Neither Cable or Deadpool start with kid gloves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.