Dragon Ball Heroes Anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Well if you ever wanted to see SS4 Goku vs Super Saijen Blue, it's happening.

xGDx-NlqhIA

ares834
Awful. Bring back Super.

carver9
Looks terrible.

cdtm
Oh no, they're turning Dragon Ball into an anime??

Since you call it Dragon Ball Heroes anime in the title, I can only assume every other show with the Dragon Ball ip has not been an anime.. smile

StiltmanFTW
DB Heroes is an arcade game, cd...

cdtm
Oooh..

Interesting concept. So basically the anime will be the new GT?

One Big Mob
It's like a more off the walls Xenoverse. Time control, Dabura's sister, Supreme Kai of Time.

Completely non canon. Maybe canon for whatever sort of shit is going on in the Dimps universe.

Galan007
Nope.

Literally no interest whatsoever.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Nope.

Literally no interest whatsoever.

Yet you were able to endure through DBS fine, taking break from the series just once...

One Big Mob
Galhan-son will for sure tune in for his favorite supa saya-jin(SSJ) transformations in epic battles across time and spa... places.

Anyone that adds the J in SS will be incapable of resisting. No chance for you bud.

NotAllThatEvil
I like 4 more than blue, so maybe I'll pick dragonball up again.

cdtm
I'll probably be a lot more lienant, seeing this is non canon and all.

If it's at least on par with Multiverse, I'll be happy.

Playmaker
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Well if you ever wanted to see SS4 Goku vs Super Saijen Blue, it's happening.

xGDx-NlqhIA

I would absolutely LOVE this if Goku goes Super Saiyan Blue 4.

bbrem123
This look terrible ahaha. No way in hell I am watching it.

cdtm
You people complain just to complain. mad

NewGuy01
people raving about dbs then turning around and claiming to have standards is honestly lolworthy

cdtm
Who raved!

I'm their biggest fan. You must be thinking of someone else. Carver or SSJ4Gogeta.

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
people raving about dbs then turning around and claiming to have standards is honestly lolworthy

DBS was fun. I'll stand by that.

This just looks like pure unfiltered shit.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834
DBS was fun. I'll stand by that.

/B]

laughing out loud laughing

...*ahem* I'm just laughing at the memory of all fhe. . ... f-

Fuuuu-cnn nn I had.

So much fuuucnnnn

ares834
You didn't like Super?!

Please tell us more!

cdtm
I never said that!

inthisthread

You said it, I never did.

One Big Mob
Carver has destroyed cd. Cd will never look at Dragonball again without thinking of Carver's bony old women fingers mispelling random words in defense of Dragonball.

Damborgson
Originally posted by One Big Mob

"I just have to watch this RAW episode of Doragon Boru Hirozu."

laughing out loud

Ridley_Prime
Ehh... Will probably youtube the particular matchup fights that interest me, but as far as watching the whole series itself from going just off the trailer, nah.

Everyone that says is terrible though will be watching it 100%, or damn near everyone. stick out tongue

bbrem123
yea for sure. ^ I mean if the fights are good it might be worth it but even then...I doubt it ha

bbrem123
I can already see the debates now hahaha. Gonna be a shit show

Kento
xD People will watch it, and then complain how bad it is.

wakkawakkawakka
This just looks like Toei being Toei and trying to get "dat der Dragonball" money.

I'll treat it with the same indifference as DBS. However since this looks terrible to begin with and not a "bait and switch" like DBS first fifth of its run I don't have any disdain towards it either.

StiltmanFTW
"Son-Galhan, aren't you going to eat your sashima and tempura? I made it just for you on this saturday evening Son-Galhan!"
"I just have to watch this RAW episode of Doragon Boru Hirozu. Then I'll watch Ken Xyro's subbed episode and check out Herms' twitter account. Keep it all in a steam bath until I change into my kimono. Don't give me that face my little Chichi-san, you know I can't help it... see I'm already walking towards the computer!"

laughing

Ridley_Prime
Regardless of the quality of this spinoff promotional anime or lack thereof, am liking the new material/ideas it'll give for future versus threads here, the more I think about it.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing

So, Chi-chi and Galan..

Damborgson
NNmxBp-bKz0

Ridley_Prime
https://i.imgur.com/xWwusar.jpg

Will watch some for this guy I guess, and maybe the SSJ4 stuff. Not sure what else; whatever other fanservice that happens to interest.

StiltmanFTW
Golden Cooler?!

*gasps*

TheBadguy
lol this shit is going to have the community enraged

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by TheBadguy
lol this shit is going to have the community enraged
Enraged over what's supposed to be just fun simple fanservice in the form of a promotional anime? Sounds like the Dragon Ball community alright I guess.

I mean if DB Heroes isn't your thing, then there's still the upcoming movie and no doubt other new Dragon Ball content to follow it in the future. This spinoff show will be harmless in the grand scheme of things.

Damborgson
If its good and fun I'm gonna enjoy it.

People try too hard to criticize things, just sit back and give it a chance.

If its garbage we'll have fun with that too, tearing it apart.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Enraged over what's supposed to be just fun simple fanservice in the form of a promotional anime? Sounds like the Dragon Ball community alright I guess.

I mean if DB Heroes isn't your thing, then there's still the upcoming movie and no doubt other new Dragon Ball content to follow it in the future. This spinoff show will be harmless in the grand scheme of things.

bingo lol. i watch everything dragonball but just imagine the asshurt thats going to happen when GT characters do something that messes with the perceived tiers.

NewGuy01
Wait is this actually just a 10 minute one-shot and not an actual series?

Damborgson
Its definitely not just a one shot, but idk why it was 10 minutes

Estacado
Golden Cooler....I like it!

Ridley_Prime
I'm guessing the "episodes" are more like mini-episodes in terms of length. So it already starts off with SSJ4 vs Blue? Go figure.

Wy41uRA21cI

*Click the CC button for english subs

edit: Now that I watched, I guess we're probably not gonna get an all-out SSJB vs SSJ4 Goku fight. Them fighting together as a duo might be more interesting anyway. And oh hey, Trunks ambushed by Cooler.

Damborgson
Yeah, and on Fu's screen we can see Bojack and King Cold too.

Estacado
Now gimme Ssjgod or Ssj4 Broly!
F1vzNFhOs0U

cdtm
So who's the real main character? Trunks?

If this is supposed to be GT Goku, I'd like to know what happened to his eternal chibiness.

I also want to see if Vegeta can transform without Bulma's Brute-Ray.

vansonbee
So fill me in on this show. Is this a full 30 min episode like super was? Where can I watch a full episode of this?

k, thanks smile

MrMind
gotta admit, super saiyan 4 just look infinitly better than super saiyan blue, the only thing gt got it right

NewGuy01
Originally posted by cdtm
So who's the real main character? Trunks?

If this is supposed to be GT Goku, I'd like to know what happened to his eternal chibiness.

I also want to see if Vegeta can transform without Bulma's Brute-Ray.

I think this is actually a version of Goku exclusive to the game.

Martian_mind
I actually enjoy how the episode was only 10 minutes or so. Not much of a time investment, and it encourages them to get to the point.

Goddamn though, did this make me wish SsJ4 was still canon. That ****ing design.

Yamcha
Here's a video explaining Xeno Goku (aka the SS4 Goku), skip to 1:17 to avoid all the self promotion stuff.
UxOex-atddM

If anyone's interested in the series I'd suggest following the manga chapters as they release too cause the fights are a bit longer and start out a bit differently (For example in the Goku vs XG fight, base Goku blocks SS4 Xeno Goku's punch but it also sends Goku flying, so from that alone he realizes how strong XG is and goes Blue, plus the fight is a bit more extended.)

I'm mainly interested in the new mysterious saiyan they've shown, in one of the trailers he's fighting with SSB Vegito who's also using Kaioken for that matter (Let's hope that doesn't cause the fusion to last like 3 seconds lol).

One Big Mob
Can't watch the video, but as I understand it Xeno Goku went through GT, and some Z movies. Basically an upgraded Goku from GT.

cdtm
I hope the manga has Goku react to SSJ4. Kind of stands out how he doesn't even question why he grew fur and a tail.

cdtm
So is this based on Xenoverse? No Android 21?

Because I hate that female Buu. I don't care if it was designed by Toriyama, he clearly thought "Buu made by science. And a girl." Phoned it in and called it a day.

Estacado
So ep.2 is delayed.....

StiltmanFTW
Can't watch the video, but as I understand it Xeno Goku went through GT, and some Z movies. Basically an upgraded Goku from GT.

Z movies were already canon to GT.

eAq88X_2Ib4

NewGuy01
By Z movies he probably means BoG.

Yamcha
I'm interested to see how the anime will handle the newest chapter (I cut a lot of stuff out involving Trunks, since the main interest is likely Cooler lol).

Kanba (The new Saiyan) has such a dark aura that he blasts Goku with it which corrupts Goku and sends him into a berserker state, strong enough that he has no issues handling SSB Vegeta, but then Cooler shows up. Fu insults him by saying he should have got his brother since he has another form which triggers Cooler who says some shit that's essentially like "Anything my worthless brother does, I can do better" and goes Gold. He then has no issues with knocking out Berserker Goku while using barely any of his power, saying Goku only survived his blast due to the aura of that new Saiyan enveloping him.

I imagine there will be some things changed, like in the previous episode where Fu deflects a blast from SS4 Xeno Goku, in the Manga it was a blast from base Vegeta.

Yamcha
Here's the chapter if anyone's interested. This translation is a bit different from the first one I read, the one I read Cooler stated he barely used any energy but this one has him saying he used more stamina than expected, so who knows.

L00oA8nFmBk

I'd wager this one is more accurate if he's suffering from the same stamina issues Frieza did when he first used the form though.

Damborgson
Newest episode was fun, animation is spot on.

Inedian
Even a proud Vegeta didn't hesitate to fuse when seeing Cumber. Shame it doesn't last longer.

Ridley_Prime
Cooler having his moment and then stopping an evil possessed Goku was nice though.

BrolyBlack
This is turning out to be pretty cool

Ridley_Prime
bdmrQ5mUlko

Vegito Blue Kaioken eh? Not bad, tho liked his fight against Zamasu better, but still, it was fun.

Damborgson
We've never seen Vegito struggle before really, it was weird not seeing him with his confident grin.

bbrem123
He struggled and was injured against Zamasu in the anime.

Ridley_Prime
Fw0qJPgVQWI

Well, Fu kinda stole the show there, the troll. Looks like we may be getting SSJ4 Vegito next episode though from the sounds of it.

One Big Mob
Didn't they already establish that Blue was equal or a slight superior to SS4? The other Goku comes back or something?

Also KKx50 laughing out loud

vansonbee
Since Vegeta was fuse with Goku and Vegito used kaioken, doesn't that mean Vegeta knows the technique?
Didn't they already establish that Blue was equal or a slight superior to SS4? The other Goku comes back or something?

Also KKx50 laughing out loud Goku went x50? My subs say different.

One Big Mob
Doubt it

Damborgson
My subs said 20, and he said "ni-ju" in front of the kaioken so it was definitely 20

One Big Mob
You're not Japanese

Bentley
You're not Japanese

You're not employed.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Bentley
You're not employed.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/JovialCheerfulAlabamamapturtle-max-1mb.gif

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Bentley
You're not employed. That means I have lots of time to pretend I'm learning Japanese.

davidguttermans
This anime is so sht .. all my DBZ enthusiast friends don't even know which episode is released latest and i don't even know. they just ruined it.

Ridley_Prime
0sSIQiZpgoQ

Vegito didn't disappoint, I suppose.

Estacado
So SSJ4 Vegito>>>SSBKK Vegito by a huge margin....

Galan007
^ I've not watched this, but there's a lot of commotion on the interweb right now because apparently UI will appear in the next episode.

Estacado
Yup.

The title for next episode includes UI....so its safe to say it will appear...

Also it seems Broly will be in Heroes...

tAJrTglu_po

Estacado
Yup.

UI indeed does appear next episode..

NrUCzKHG_uo

Inedian
Good that Cumber is back.

Estacado
In that case MUI>>>SSJ4 Vegito>>SSBKK Vegito...

Its not canon tho...

Estacado
Extended preview..

aNlwKGAh3JY

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Estacado

Its not canon tho... Which makes no sense even in that timeline because they already had Blue stalemate 4 in the anime and get the upper hand in the manga. Oh well.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, is weird, but I guess they felt they had to give SSJ4 some kind of shining moment.

carver9
These characters are pretty powerful though. The shockwaves from their power broke a barrier that was holding planets together.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Estacado

Its not canon tho...

No you have it wrong. It goes like this:

MUI >>> SSJ4 Vegito >> SSG Goku = SSBKK Vegito

Ridley_Prime
Preview.

RCRjog0PjtY

Anything with MUI will be hype, even a so-so spinoff like this.

Estacado
Seems like Xeno SSJ4 Vegito>Mui since Goku beat an already worn down base Cumber...

k04JDiRgpGM

Ridley_Prime
Where's the subtitles? Will wait for a video with that I guess after waiting for the episode to drop this long. lol Well it made sense for fusions to wear down Cumber first, but how MUI Goku would fare against him otherwise is kinda anyone's guess. Depends on how long Goku can maintain the form I suppose.

Speaking of fusions though, Kefla vs Merged Zamasu is next apparently.

C_F_HBiTFGI

Damborgson
Did anyone particularly care about Kefla?

Ridley_Prime
Beyond being a cool flashy fighter for Goku to practice his UI on or for Gohan to push himself against in the case of the manga, not really. Prefer the individual characters over their shoehorned fusion, but curious as to how she fares against Merged Zamasu here. Should be fun.

Galan007
So apparently the next major event in this is going to be called "All Out War", and it will pit the DB Sinister Six:
http://i.imgur.com/IiJ6z4Ul.jpg

Against the DB Fantastic Five:
https://i.imgur.com/OepeLYs.jpg

Estacado
Damn the good guy team up looks dope!

StiltmanFTW
Vegeta in the background already sad

Estacado
He is just doing the Vegeta stuff, like staying out of the spotlight...

StiltmanFTW
Tori should come back to his senses and bring back Launch.

Ridley_Prime
Long as they give Vegeta back his Ascended SSJB or whatever you call it here and kicks some ass alongside Trunks, I'll be happy with him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What are the thoughts on the power of the Evil Saiyan Cumber? Dude was overpowering Post-ToP SSJB KK Vegito while he was in base form, and he can go up to SSJ3 and Golden Oozaru. I would say he shits on Jiren, Broly, and Beerus combined.

Estacado
Yeah probably.

Still dont get how SSJ4 Vegito was so far above KkBlue Vegito.

Still SSJ 3 Cumber would slaughter all of them.

I hope Broly appears in this at somepoint.

Ridley_Prime
I liked Cumber. For a saiyan he was a breath of fresh air, although OP.

vansonbee
ssj4 goku/vegeta should be older than goku/vegeta from post TOP super, meaning they should be stronger base wise, if going by logic of blue = ssj4.

I wanted to see ssj3 cumber fight MUI goku, but I'm sure MUI wins vs. any multiplier.

BrolyBlack
Well MUI certainly kicked the crap out of that guy. At this point I don’t think he can lose to anyone but say Whis.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So it seems that Merged Zamasu and co. Have found some way to usurp/defeat the Omni-King. It seems as though Cumber is still the main villain other than Fu, though. I have a feeling MUI would not have had as easy of a time with, say, Golden Oozaru Cumber.

Estacado

BrolyBlack
Show turned out to be pretty good.

Galan007
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So it seems that Merged Zamasu and co. Have found some way to usurp/defeat the Omni-King. I saw that teaser as well. Canon or not, I'm very curious to see how they plan to accomplish this(especially since they'd likely have to get past Daishinkan as well)..? mmm

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What are the thoughts on the power of the Evil Saiyan Cumber? Dude was overpowering Post-ToP SSJB KK Vegito while he was in base form, and he can go up to SSJ3 and Golden Oozaru. I would say he shits on Jiren, Broly, and Beerus combined.

He would def beat Jiren and Beerus

cdtm
I'm betting the Zeno button comes in to play, somehow. Easy lure for a trap.

BrolyBlack
When is episode 8 coming out?

victreebelvictr
I saw that teaser as well. Canon or not, I'm very curious to see how they plan to accomplish this(especially since they'd likely have to get past Daishinkan as well)..? mmm That interested me as well. :3

Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/Y97PzgL.png

BrolyBlack

Inedian
So Cumber dismantled Toppo and now it's Cumber vs Jiren.

Estacado

Inedian
And we have to see FP Cumber vs. CUI Goku, not base drained weakened Cumber.

Ridley_Prime
I hope we see Jiren go all out/limit breaker against Cumber too regardless of the result but eh.

The two that took over the girls kinda reminded me of Baby. Was cool how Vegeta flushed them out nonetheless.

And that ending with Goku and the Grand Priest? Da fuq? laughing out loud

Estacado
When people saw Goku in the GP outfit they went nuts and commented "Goku>Whis"....haermm

Too bad they made Hit look lame I mean phuckin SSJ Vegeta did better against them...

Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/oqp0zbK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RD0AKxZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/IYQ7h3q.jpg

So glad this is non-canon. facepalm

cdtm
Is that real?

So their plan hinges around no one being able to tell the obvious differences between Goku and Goku Black?

Guess Toriyama passed up a "Who do I hit! I don't know which is the real Goku."

Galan007
Oh it's real alright. From the latest episode of DBH.

carver9
Lol... they said that Jiren is the most powerful man in the universe.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... they said that Jiren is the most powerful man in the universe. *The strongest mortal.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

What episode is this in?

BrolyBlack

Galan007
The most recent: ep.8.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Found it, curious what this means.

carver9
It CLEARLY said the strong MAN in all of the Universes.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/40356747/Screenshot_20190224-134538_YouTube.jpg.html

BrolyBlack

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/40356747/Screenshot_20190224-134538_YouTube.jpg.html

He said strongest mortal in universe 11. Quit making things up

Inedian
UI Goku wrecked Cumber though

He wrecked Cumber when Cumber was at his weakest.

Galan007

Galan007

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/40356747/Screenshot_20190224-134538_YouTube.jpg.html And as we find out in the subsequent scene, "man" = "mortal":

https://i.imgur.com/noxOjng.jpg

CLEARLY. smile

On a sidenote, I would bet money than when Jiren is wanked in this non-canon show, carv will still try to pretend like it applies to canon Jiren.

Just watch.

BrolyBlack

carver9
He said strongest mortal in universe 11. Quit making things up

Contact lenses are your best friend.

carver9
And as we find out in the subsequent scene, "man" = "mortal":

https://i.imgur.com/noxOjng.jpg

CLEARLY. smile

On a sidenote, I would bet money than when Jiren is wanked in this non-canon show, carv will still try to pretend like it applies to canon Jiren.

Just watch.

Afterwards but the initial question was "man".

Galan007
Again, in the context of this scene, "man" is in reference to "mortal". The words are used interchangeably. IOW, Jiren is the most powerful man/mortal in the universes.

...Which makes sense, as Gods(the literal divine type) typically aren't referred to as "men" anyway. /shrug

BrolyBlack
Contact lenses are your best friend.

Nope, they are yours, you have never been one to know how to read. This also isnt canon and has nothing to do with DBS timeline. Its a video game.

Ridley_Prime

Right? That shit made me anticipate the next episode even less which I guess makes the wait more bearable if it takes another couple months, Jiren vs Cumber aside. Just the thought of Goku going toe to toe with GP is stupid on so many levels.

Galan007
The show is turning into the worst kind of fanfic at this point.

That said, hopefully Daishinkan is just training Goku to prepare him for a fight with the Sinister Six. Crossing my fingers that they don't actually put Goku on par with the Angels...Nevermind f*cking Daishinkan.

And there's also the whole "we're going to kill Zen-Oh" sideplot. Can't forget about that. ermm

BrolyBlack
Its fun to watch, its not fun when Carvell comes in here acting like its canon. Since your the mod now, can you make a Public Announcement that this isnt going to be treated as canon and arguing as much is downright trolling

Ridley_Prime

BrolyBlack
Cooler always gets shat on

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

BrolyBlack
According to Carver Jiren is above Dankishan

Galan007
Its fun to watch, its not fun when Carvell comes in here acting like its canon. Since your the mod now, can you make a Public Announcement that this isnt going to be treated as canon and arguing as much is downright trolling I think most realize that this series isn't canon.

DBH is entirely its own thing. What happens in it does not apply to canon continuity whatsoever. As mentioned, it is essentially just a non-canon 'what if' reality. /shrug

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I guess the idea of GP preparing Goku for certain enemies is fine though, just not putting Goku on GP/angel levels. Is harmless what-if scenarios either way though I guess. Just wish they did a bit more with Cooler helping instead of having him slowly fade in the background. It reminds me of DBM in a lot of ways, tbh. Some of the fights have been pretty fun for what they are... I'm looking forward to the Jiren/Cumber fight -- should be pretty good, and I expect both of them to accumulate a bunch of hyper-wank.

But some of the concepts they're running with in this show are just...bizarre and illogical(even by DB standards.) ermm

Ridley_Prime
thumb up

Hm... Unsurprisingly, Cooler's given a bit more interesting attention in the manga version of Super Dragon Ball Heroes.

i.e. When he first encounters Future Trunks, he one-shots a base form Bojack, saving Trunks from him.

https://i.imgur.com/cfvad0P.png

And later on in the Prison Planet arc which the anime version here mostly skipped pass beyond them fighting Cumber, he encounters his father weakened but rather than accepting to help King Cold, Cooler kills him, taking the dragon ball Cold had to help himself escape the prison.

https://i.imgur.com/92ItV3w.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/AgkXY6I.jpg

In the manga version where Cooler fought berserk Goku and freed him from Cumber's influence though, he experienced the quick stamina drain of the Golden form a la RoF Frieza, so I guess he got to save face in that part of the anime here.

Still, would've been nice to see a bit more of him in this show again, even if he were to pull a ToP Frieza in "appearing again when you least expect it" in some later episode.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>