Doc Samson vs Frenzy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Doc in his regular form takes on the mutant Frenzy.

Who wins?

juggernaut74
Come on guys this fight gas never been done.

riv6672
^^^yeah, i know how you feel.

zopzop
Frenzy more often than not. She's strong enough to go toe to toe with She-Hulk and give She-Hulk hell. In fact, I think Frenzy has won BOTH her fights with She-Hulk (need someone to double check).

Samson is stronger than her but again his lack of fighting skills will be the end of him. If this dude just took some lessons in basic MMA he'd be a monster. Oh well.

krisblaze
Need to think about this one.

Good fight though.

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop
Frenzy more often than not. She's strong enough to go toe to toe with She-Hulk and give She-Hulk hell. In fact, I think Frenzy has won BOTH her fights with She-Hulk (need someone to double check).

Samson is stronger than her but again his lack of fighting skills will be the end of him. If this dude just took some lessons in basic MMA he'd be a monster. Oh well.

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Frenzy-Cargill-Marvel-Comics-Acolytes-Magneto-X-Men-1-b.jpgl

What's with all the belts?

From the sound of it, she should win. I'd like to see this Frenzy against DC Rampage, but then we'd have two characters no one cares about instead of one.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^yeah, i know how you feel. It took me awhile to find a thread that was never done.

krisblaze
Frenzy is just the perfect example of how the x-men comics just completely blow the rest of the Marvel stuff out of the ****ing water when it comes to characters.

The villain teams alone are more interesting than anything DC or the rest of Marvel put together could come up with, barring the Legion of Super Heroes.

I'm exaggerating but still, there are just so many awesome x-men characters.

Wonder Man
Doc Samson might get a few good guesses on Frenzy though and gas her with a natural gas line.
I like Frenzy she is one of my favorite characters and this would be a great fight to detail.
Of course if Frenzy ever got a hold of Doc Samson she'd tear off his legs.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Doc Samson might get a few good guesses on Frenzy though and gas her with a natural gas line.
I like Frenzy she is one of my favorite characters and this would be a great fight to detail.
Of course if Frenzy ever got a hold of Doc Samson she'd tear off his legs. Good point.

Wonder Man
Thanks juggernaut74. Doc Samson has a lot of experience so this is still a tough call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.