Doc Samson vs Ben Grimm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

juggernaut74
I'm surprised these two have never duked it out in comics.

I'm going with Thing.

leonidas
pretty sure they did somewhere and ben won.... maybe i'm wrong but i was sure they fought somewhere.

juggernaut74
I'd like to see it if they have.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, leo. Show us the scans or I'll call master zom.

He's back, you know.

leonidas
hrm. i said i THOUGHT they had.... will check. and zom? laughing out loud why the hell would i care about zom....?

StiltmanFTW
He was driving you crazy back in the day.

Well, he's back and stronger than ever... leodickus stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t653461.html

tkitna
I don't think they ever tangled that I can remember, but I could be wrong. Good fight. Majority to Ben though.

zopzop
Samson's got the physical stats to win. Only problem is he's not a fighter and it shows. Thing wins the overwhelming majority.

riv6672
^^^this.

DarkSaint85
Would love to see them fight, and Ben winning through skill.

That aspect of bricks should be brought up more, I feel. Ben is usually seen as a lumbering brick, which is why I quite liked his figjt with Logan in EotS.

Bentley
Grim for the easy win.

leonidas
apparently senility is setting in. i can't find any battle between the 2. weird. i'd have sworn i saw it somewhere... anyway, benjy should handle him for a solid majority. ben is one of the few strong guys who--at times at least--does display some skill. not impossible to see samson land a hay-maker though and turn his lights out at least a couple times.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
apparently senility is setting in. i can't find any battle between the 2. weird. i'd have sworn i saw it somewhere... anyway, benjy should handle him for a solid majority. ben is one of the few strong guys who--at times at least--does display some skill. not impossible to see samson land a hay-maker though and turn his lights out at least a couple times.
Sad thing is, Doc was actually a decent character (not A list) but not trash tier that he became in the mid 90s to mid 2000s.

His SIX HOUR long fight solo vs Savage Hulk was epic. He then gets pounced on by the East and West Coast Avengers big guns : Iron Man, Namor, Wonder Man, and Hercules and throws them off him like rag dolls.

Scarlet315
Good fight! Thing wins this one of the few examples though fictional I can think of that shows what happens when strength vs skill

riv6672
^^^thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.