An excellent video showing why Marvel Studios is run better than Lucasfilm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
https://youtu.be/Nu-D0EWTtjg

Flyattractor
I can save you the 10 minutes. Its cause Marvel aint gone full on SJW-Tard like Lucasfilms has.

You can thank me for the 11 minutes I saved you now.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
When HollyWierd stops shoving it in my face, I will change my opinion on it...so yeah.

quanchi112
You see what you want to see.

Flyattractor
Says the Mega Nega(tive)sonic Hyper Ugly Marvel Fan Shill.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
That sounded like a Sexist Comment!?

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT WOMEN ARE MORE EMOTIONAL THEN MEN!?

*Reported*

quanchi112

Flyattractor
......Well that was an ugly and toxic comment.

Pure Quan Style.
stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
......Well that was an ugly and toxic comment.

Pure Quan Style.
stick out tongue You nauseate me.

CPT Space Bomb
MCU for the win. Unless Star Wars gets a Kevin Feige type person in charge they're doomed. Fire Kennedy.

playa1258
Kennedy is safe for now unfortunately.

BackFire
MCU has also had more time to sort themselves out. The current version of Lucasfilms (since Disney bought them) has only made four films, where as MCU has done, what 19? It's not like all MCU films were hits or without issues. In fact there was a string of MCU films after the first Avengers movie where I thought they were done - Dark World, Iron man 3, Age of Ultron - All very underwhelming movies. They righted the ship and now are the dominant studio in the world.

Growing pains and failures are useful in the long run, a lot can be learned from them.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
https://youtu.be/Nu-D0EWTtjg

Your image looks like Thanos has a fetish of being covered in bloody pee.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Your image looks like Thanos has a fetish of being covered in bloody pee. Anyine who saw the film knows what it is despite your weird fetishes. You are gross.

cdtm
A pee fetish would ironically be more normal, and less gross, then one for lumpy bald headed prune faced men. stick out tongue

quanchi112

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by BackFire
MCU has also had more time to sort themselves out. The current version of Lucasfilms (since Disney bought them) has only made four films, where as MCU has done, what 19? It's not like all MCU films were hits or without issues. In fact there was a string of MCU films after the first Avengers movie where I thought they were done - Dark World, Iron man 3, Age of Ultron - All very underwhelming movies. They righted the ship and now are the dominant studio in the world.

Growing pains and failures are useful in the long run, a lot can be learned from them. You can't call alienating half of the Star Wars fandom and causing MASSIVE fan backlash and hilarious box office drop off as "growing pains"...

No, Kathleen Kennedy, who's admitted she's not even a fan btw, has PURPOSELY killed off and damaged much of the OT.....she's got to go.

SpaceMonkey
As a lifelong SW fan, and more of an MCU fan now, I find this video both interesting and sad. Rian Johnson's smugness is the antithesis of the Russo bros. humility. Mark Hamill's trying to say something real and he gets shut down... truly sad.

quanchi112
Despite my love of the Last Jedi Rian Johnson comes off as a pretentious douchebag. Russo bros and the MCU are leaps and bounds ahead of Lucasfilm both in sincerity, passion, and success.

Flyattractor
Nah. Marvel is just better at Faking it for the Fan Base. In Private they totally agree with the LucasFilms People.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.