Create from nothingness?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sheev

MythLord
The Ones of Mortis.

Galan007
Talzin.

Selenial

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion.

One Big Mob
Judging from the quote it seems to be excluding the force. IE gathering of energy to create something. Which follows the laws of what we know. He's basically saying that no one can create molecules out of nothing.

Following that, that would exclude anyone who was just transfering energy or gathering energy to create something. You'd be pressed to find too many comic characters like that, let alone Star Wars characters. I think any example of molecular manipulation would be relevant in that case. Close enough.

Galan007
Originally posted by Selenial
Debatable, she uses spirit ichor to do it so it's not technically from nothing. *Technically* I suppose you're right. However, I'd still say these are some of the closest approximations of 'ex nihilo' creation we've seen in the franchise:

https://i.imgur.com/kFqhiho.gif

https://i.imgur.com/1gYi96c.gif

...Without getting into cosmic/abstract-esque beings like The Bedlam Spirits, The Ones and Celestials, at least.
srug

Originally posted by Selenial
Dooku knows of her ability as well, she's used it to get him a drink, so he must not count her ability either. Tbf, Dark Rendezvous was published back in 2004. Therefore, the events of TCW(which came out yearS later) obviously wouldn't have been a consideration/reference for Stewart when he originally wrote the novel. Heck, Talzin herself didn't even appear until, what? 2011? Just saying. /shrug

Trocity
"A shape! I've thrown a shape! I've invented form! I've invented mass! Oh, cleverest Tilotny!"

"Nothing was before Tilotny made it be! How can shapes have shaped themselves without Tilotny?"

Unbowed
Talzin>Sidious and Yoda confirmed.

Kurk

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion.

Citation needed.

Freedon Nadd
Mind over matter.

Sheev
DId the Ones even create from nothingness?

Freedon Nadd
They had devices, IIRC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.