The emasculation of men in America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Don't fall for that gag anyone. Now China wants to cause turmoil in our country as well by challenging manhood.
Therein lies the transparency issues so used by the left to continue their emasculation.

Surtur
We aren't emasculated in America. For such a thing to occur we'd need to have things like masculinity being seen as toxic while femininity is not seen as toxic. It would have to be a society where if you say something bad about someone who happens to be female you are called a misogynist, but where misandry is not claimed if you say something bad about a male.

Thankfully we do not live in a country with lunatics like that.

Wonder Man
I see a lot of guys relying on women to stroke their egos for them.
That is emasculation.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I see a lot of guys relying on women to stroke their egos for them.
That is emasculation.

In order for your conclusion to be correct, you first need to define the premise.

What do you define as masculine and what is the context of that definition?

Start there, then we can talk about if or how emasculation is occurring.

Flyattractor
It was the Left that came up with the inane term "Toxic Masculinity" .

The Left wants all men to be wussies.

http://www.quotehd.com/imagequotes/authors36/tmb/david-deangelo-quote-dont-be-a-wussy.jpg

Wonder Man
It's not just women it is all over the world. Men stroking men's egos is just as bad.
That's what all the school shootings are about as well. No one likes to have their ego's stroked.

Flyattractor
It's not just women it is all over the world. Men stroking men's egos is just as bad.
That's what all the school shootings are about as well. No one likes to have their ego's stroked.

Yeah no. Its Not.

dadudemon

Care to address my post? smile

DarthPlaguis12
Pretty much

Putinbot1
Why do most of you worry about your masculinity? Are you not comfortable about your selves?

Emperordmb
Any sane person has reason to be concerned about the backbone of the people in their civilization.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Any sane person has reason to be concerned about the backbone of the people in their civilization. Define backbone my subjective friend.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Define backbone my subjective friend.

How about putting a pic of someone on a Heavy Bag. That makes you a "Man" ...Right?

Happy Dance

Putinbot1
Fly appears begging for attention like the stalker he is. Haha, dance puppet dance.

Flyattractor
Ha ha!!!!!! You use that in a thread about EMASCULATION!

HAHAHAH!!!

Putinbot1
And Fly fails again because as usual, he has got himself confused. Silly stalker.

Flyattractor
You do love to eat your own lies.

But then Leftist Fascist do enjoy the smell of their own shit.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You do love to eat your own lies.

But then Leftist Fascist do enjoy the smell of their own shit. Calm down puppet you'll lose control of your bowels again. You and your smelling of shit.

Flyattractor
You want to sniff that so bad don't you!?

Putinbot1
You want to sniff that so bad don't you!? Projecting again, poor stalker puppet boy.

Flyattractor
Projecting again, poor stalker puppet boy.

Gonna put a pic of that on a heavy bag too?

Putinbot1
Gonna put a pic of that on a heavy bag too? As usual puppet your posts become coherent only to you as you fail.

Flyattractor
As usual puppet your posts become coherent only to you as you fail.

You want to punch it so bad.

Putinbot1
You want to punch it so bad. Silly projecting puppet, I will now make you cry by leaving for the night to watch TV. I am so in you head.

Flyattractor
Silly projecting puppet, I will now make you cry by leaving for the night to watch TV. I am so in you head.

You have brought Tears to my Eyes....

https://media.tenor.com/images/f5b9149955944dd15504527dc14e3a91/tenor.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.