Fallout 76

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
-ye84Zrqndo

Hopefully the RPG aspects are more well done than they were in 4. 4 got boring pretty quickly IMO, unlike prior entries.

samhain
Still haven't even completed 4 TBH, went back to Skyrim instead cos it's actually an RPG. I'll keep an eye on this though.

Arachnid1
https://kotaku.com/sources-fallout-76-is-an-online-survival-rpg-1826425333

If that's true, interest instantly lost. I don't need another MMORPG like ESO.

Smasandian
I don't think it's a MMO like ESO.

I think it's going to be Fallout Rust.

FinalAnswer
It's going to be like watching two jumbo jets smash into each other.

BackFire
Probably won't be interested in this from what I'm hearing. Don't need to shoehorn multiplayer in every franchise. I'll be waiting to see how the reviews and feedback is.

Nemesis X
Well interest immediately lost. No single player, don't want.

Smasandian
I'm in wait and see mode before making judgement.

I assume this is an offshoot so it should be allow to take some risks.

Nemesis X
884chSIl1dY

yASjD_And2w

q5yPgv0W6S4

QuJAwDTYDTY

Smasandian
I can understand why people wouldn't like this and I agree with them. I would prefer a complete single player experience.

And I'm not sure I would get this anyways right away. But...they did release something regarding private sessions. It might be fun with friends to have a Fallout type map filled with quests, enemies and allow you to build some bad ass settlements. That might be a lot of fun.

I still want to see how this all plays out

TheVaultDweller
As an obvious fan of the franchise, I haven't been very pleased with what I've heard so far about Fallout 76. In fact, my views are very much in line with the guy who made this mod. Get an early taste of Fallout 76 lol:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32599

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Smasandian
I can understand why people wouldn't like this and I agree with them. I would prefer a complete single player experience.

And I'm not sure I would get this anyways right away. But...they did release something regarding private sessions. It might be fun with friends to have a Fallout type map filled with quests, enemies and allow you to build some bad ass settlements. That might be a lot of fun.

I still want to see how this all plays out There are going to be no NPC's at all, just players.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.