Thanos vs Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
IFW Thanos(Without Gauntlet)

vs

General Zod(With Kryptonian Armor and feats just before he could fly)

NYC background.

quanchi112
Thanos destroys him.

thecomedian2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos destroys him. Based on What? Humiliating Hulk?

Arachnid1
Zod takes it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by thecomedian2
Based on What? Humiliating Hulk? Superior skill, power, intelligence.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Zod takes it. Based on?

Robtard
Zod snaps Thanos' neck, but only after Thanos is forced to kneel before Zod.

quanchi112

Robtard
Maybe if Thanos had the power-gem. Even then, doubtful, he'd probably need 3 or more stones to beat a DCCU Kryptonian

quanchi112

FrothByte
If this is fully armored Zod with just basic powers and a mask weakness, I think Thanos wins.

Fully powered Zod wins.

quanchi112

Khazra Reborn
Thanos easily, Kryptonians are over rated as shit

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Thanos easily, Kryptonians are over rated as shit thumb up

Thanos would beat the ever loving dogshit out of him and quickly.

CPT Space Bomb
If this was the Christopher Reeves Zod then he wins. Otherwise Thanos.

Robtard

WolvesofBabylon
The one thing DC has done better than Marvel is shown Speed in regards to Combat Speed and overall speed. They also have shown striking power better. When Kryptonians throw punches you see shockwaves, they appear visually to be more powerful, sending each other through buildings, being more impactful.

I think that is why people give the Kryptonians so many wins in this forum because it appears they are faster and hit harder than their Marvel counterparts.

Thats just my observation

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
The one thing DC has done better than Marvel is shown Speed in regards to Combat Speed and overall speed. They also have shown striking power better. When Kryptonians throw punches you see shockwaves, they appear visually to be more powerful, sending each other through buildings, being more impactful.

I think that is why people give the Kryptonians so many wins in this forum because it appears they are faster and hit harder than their Marvel counterparts.

DC seems to compensate good quality fightning scenes and OP power scenes for good quality movie...

On the other hand MCU seems to careless for character powers...I mean look at Thanos, he is nothing like the comics powerwise.

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
DC seems to compensate good quality fightning scenes and OP power scenes for good quality movie...

On the other hand MCU seems to careless for character powers...I mean look at Thanos, he is nothing like the comics powerwise.

With the exception of the fisticuffs with the Hulk, who isn't a skilled fighter, but a brute/brawler, everything you've described about Thanos was with Thanos having 4 or more stones.

Zod wasn't as powerful as Superman, as Superman had decades on Earth absorbing solar energy and adjusting to the environment while Zod had a couple of days at most. Yet Zod still took punches and HV without injury. No cuts, no bruises nothing, His hair even stayed unruffled. Kal had to snap his neck to stop him.

Thanos can, but again, that was all with the power of 4 or more infinity stones assisting him. In this matchup he has zero. It should also be noted that Thanos with 4 stones almost lost and it was ONLY due to Quinn's buttrage emotional mistake that saved him. Thanos technically lost to the group while possessing 4 stones.

quanchi112

FrothByte

It's true that DC loves to showcase superspeed and superstrength way more than the MCU does, but in this case I think it's starting to be a detriment for them. For one, they're incredibly inconsistent with their power levels, especially superspeed. They also don't know how to power cap, so they'll end up with a hero who's extremely powerful in one movie who'll need to be nerfed down in the next just to make the story interesting.

WolvesofBabylon
You keep using that WW headbutt but the same exact thing happened to Thanos who took an uppercut from Cap. Head rocked back but no damage done. If you want to lowball Superman, you have to lowball Thanos

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by FrothByte
It's true that DC loves to showcase superspeed and superstrength way more than the MCU does, but in this case I think it's starting to be a detriment for them. For one, they're incredibly inconsistent with their power levels, especially superspeed. They also don't know how to power cap, so they'll end up with a hero who's extremely powerful in one movie who'll need to be nerfed down in the next just to make the story interesting.

Good point on the last part. Based off JL, unless they bring Darkseid in next or play some Kryptonite angle, Superman will probably be nerfed.

CPT Space Bomb

Thats just my observation Shockwaves have happened in the MCU from punches. When Hulk punched Hulkbuster in AV2 there was a shockwave. Then Thor punched Hulk in Ragnarok there was a shockwave. Do they show shockwaves on every punch in EITHER universe? NO. Shockwaves don't mean squat.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Shockwaves have happened in the MCU from punches. When Hulk punched Hulkbuster in AV2 there was a shockwave. Then Thor punched Hulk in Ragnarok there was a shockwave. Do they show shockwaves on every punch in EITHER universe? NO. Shockwaves don't mean squat.

Watch the Zod vs Superman fight. Basically every punch thrown. The fight overall looks much faster and more powerful.

Also you take my statement that DCU does it better to mean that Marvel doesnt do it at all.

Visual it appears to be between more powerful characters. Its ok for Marvel to not be the best at everything.

Juk3n
Thanos beatdown awakened ragnarok Thor. Zod gets his neck snapped because he's a brawler. Once Thanos assesses the threat, he'll handle it hulk style, swift 6 piece, followed by neck snap.

FrothByte
Anyway, back to this fight. If Zod is still armored then he has a big glaring weakness in his helmet. If Thanos cracks that Zod is easily susceptible to KO. Plus Zod didn't really showcase that great speed while suited up and his skill is nowhere near what we've seen from Thanos. Basically, armored Zod is pretty much a smaller, faster Hulk with a mask weakness.

Fully powered Zod is a different story. Now he has flight, ranged attacks and better speed feats. I don't see Thanos beating that.

WolvesofBabylon
Sorry for straying from thread. I think Zod wins.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Robtard
With the exception of the fisticuffs with the Hulk, who isn't a skilled fighter, but a brute/brawler, everything you've described about Thanos was with Thanos having 4 or more stones.

Zod wasn't as powerful as Superman, as Superman had decades on Earth absorbing solar energy and adjusting to the environment while Zod had a couple of days at most. Yet Zod still took punches and HV without injury. No cuts, no bruises nothing, His hair even stayed unruffled. Kal had to snap his neck to stop him.

Thanos can, but again, that was all with the power of 4 or more infinity stones assisting him. In this matchup he has zero. It should also be noted that Thanos with 4 stones almost lost and it was ONLY due to Quinn's buttrage emotional mistake that saved him. Thanos technically lost to the group while possessing 4 stones.

What Robtard!!?

quanchi112

quanchi112
Sorry for straying from thread. I think Zod wins. Based on?

Robtard
What Robtard!!?

What confused you?

Josh_Alexander
What confused you?

You are quoting me for things i haven't said...

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Robtard
You are quoting me for things i haven't said...

Weird, somehow did a double-post and it tagged you the second time. Not sure how/why.

WolvesofBabylon
Pretty pathetic. Just because Thanos got rocked by Cap, had to struggle pushing him, couldnt get through SW shields in time, was saved by Quill being an idiot and was on his knees in front of Thor. You dont have to start making things up like" it was in slow mo" face it Thanos w/o the Gauntlet is just a big brawler who didnt show any fantastic strength our speed.

WW, Aquaman and Cyborg were all pushing Superman and he wasnt even budging. He was holding WW and Aquaman w/one arm each while Cyborg was flying and pushing his chest. He was doing that while watching Flash in superspeed.

Kneel before Zod. Thanos is already used to that

Josh_Alexander
Weird, somehow did a double-post and it tagged you the second time. Not sure how/why.

Okay....DON'T DO IT AGAIN OR NEXT TIME I'LL SHOOT YOU ****ING BASTARD!

Hahaha, so lovely me! laughing out loud

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
Just making excuses...sad. Will be glorious when your hero gets taken down next movie. Probably gets solo'd by Captain Marvel

Silent Master
Just means people will be posting Captain Marvel vs Superman threads where almost everyone will agree with Captain Marvel wins.

quanchi112

CPT Space Bomb
It will be interesting what happens with Thanos in AV4. I've heard rumors that Thanos' left arm is going to be ****ed up to where he basically can't use it properly from the snap...so he's gonna be more or less one handed in the next film. Not good news for him if that's true.

h1a8
Zod should win.
Speed is definitely an advantage and durability.
Zod is clearly stronger as his blows were much more powerful (sending Superman up to the top of a skyscraper, causing massive Shockwaves, etc)

quanchi112

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
Zod should win.
Speed is definitely an advantage and durability.
Zod is clearly stronger as his blows were much more powerful (sending Superman up to the top of a skyscraper, causing massive Shockwaves, etc)

Zod isn't more durable than Thanos and he's completely outskilled.

The Spectre+
give zod half the years kal has stayed on earth..and thanos will be decimated.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thanos kneels before Zod, Thanos begs Zod to spare him, Thanos sucks Zods dick, Thanos gets his neck broken for sucking so bad.

StiltmanFTW
Zod gets ****ed in the ass, Prof is forced to watch.

cdtm
Thor proved MCU Thanos is weak. Zods wins. speed blitz.

cdtm
Zod isn't more durable than Thanos and he's completely outskilled.

He could' even outskill the joke that is Thor. Thor sucks in comics, and he sucks in movies.

h1a8
Zod isn't more durable than Thanos and he's completely outskilled. Of course he is. He has greater durability feats. Thanos was bruised slightly by IM.
Same attack wouldn't have done anything to Zod.
Skill is irrelevant when someone is far faster.

cdtm
Of course he is. He has greater durability feats. Thanos was bruised slightly by IM.

H1 knows what he's talking about, kiddies.

He's a professor. eek!

Nibedicus
Originally posted by cdtm
H1 knows what he's talking about, kiddies.

He's a professor. eek!

WTF you talking about?

He's a martial arts teacher scientist.Get it right!

Fear his sonic boom punches!

quanchi112

quanchi112

The Spectre+
zod had just arrived on earth in less than a day, and was giving supes a run for his money.
clark has spent about 33years on earth and was slighty winning. so if zod gets more time exposed to the sun, thanos gonna get the purple beaten off his body.

quanchi112

FrothByte
Of course he is. He has greater durability feats. Thanos was bruised slightly by IM.

Thanos tanked attacks from multiple superpowered opponents, some of them with weapons, one of them strong and tough enough to survive a meteor shower. He was punched multiple times by Hulk without issue, took a lightning blast from Thor that although slammed him on the ground didn't leave him with lasting injuries.

Maybe Zod is more durable but he certainly doesn't have feats to back it up.

CPT Space Bomb
Zod's best feat was getting his neck snapped. Thanos beat the Hulk to the point were he didn't even want to fight outriders. Thanos wins.

h1a8
Just like Quan. Lowballing the guy you want to lose and highball the guy you want to win.

FYI, it's not a low showing that Zod got his neck broke by someone stronger than Thanos. Also you are ignoring the speed advantage too.

quanchi112
Just like Quan. Lowballing the guy you want to lose and highball the guy you want to win.

FYI, it's not a low showing that Zod got his neck broke by someone stronger than Thanos. Also you are ignoring the speed advantage too. Prove Superman is stronger. Prove something. This is just sad at this point.

Silent Master

FYI, it's not a low showing that Zod got his neck broke by someone stronger than Thanos. Also you are ignoring the speed advantage too.

Are you upset that other people are using your tactics?

CPT Space Bomb

FYI, it's not a low showing that Zod got his neck broke by someone stronger than Thanos. Also you are ignoring the speed advantage too. Prove Superman is stronger. Thanos' absolute destruction of Hulk is more impressive than anything Superman has done. Superman got Ko'd by a Nuc. Thor's neutron star feat is easily more impressive than that. Thanos also beat the hell out of Thor, though we didn't see it on screen. If we go by the Thor vs Superman thread it's pretty evenly split. So if Thanos dismantled Thor and Hulk it stands to reason he beats a guy that got his neck snapped by Superman.

Robtard
Superman dragged a large ship on it's side, looked like some sort of super-tanker. He picked up and carried an apartment building. iirc He punched Zod up into the upper atmosphere/space. Probably forgetting more.

What are Thanos' greatest strength feats without the use of the stones?

quanchi112

Robtard
The amount of force required to punch 200lbs (or so) flying up that high and that fast isn't some little thing

As is picking up and carry an apartment building

Same goes with dragging a super-tanker on it's side, those things are massive

quanchi112

Robtard
Jumping several stories high is very impressive, but it isn't more impressive than say casually carrying an apartment building though

quanchi112

Robtard
Yet you're using feats to determine that Thanos, Thor, Hulk are superior...

quanchi112

Robtard
Thanos beating Hulk is a both a strength feat and fighting feat, so yes, you're using feats to prove that Thanos is superior here. Which is fine, as we've always used feats to determine these matches.

quanchi112
Thanos beating Hulk is a both a strength feat and fighting feat, so yes, you're using feats to prove that Thanos is superior here. Which is fine, as we've always used feats to determine these matches. I said comparisons matter more than feats. Feats do factor in but we see Hulk is physically stronger than Thor so despite any future feats from Thor we know how they match up against each other strength wise already.

SSJGGogeta
Robtard, you're wasting your effort. Whoever quanchi supports is always the one who would lose, didn't you know that?

Regardless, Zod is on par with Superman, and Superman tanked a nuclear explosion. That's even more impressive than Thor tanking Nidalvedinir(however you spell it). Even if Zod was 1/2 the strength of Superman(which he clearly wasn't, considering they were peers), he'd still lol-stomp Thanos, even with the completed infinity gauntlet.

Zod would slice off Thanos' arm with heat vision before he could even react, giving him an instant win. Even without that, he's demonstrably stronger, more durable, faster and more powerful(energy projection) than Thanos even with all the stones, by HUGE margins.

Zod would rip Thanos in half like a kid torturing an ant on the sidewalk.

The Spectre+
can thanos shift a TECTONIC PLATE?? or something EQUALLY heavy. Or HAS he shifted/lifted something THAT heavy??
I Dont Think So

FrothByte
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Regardless, Zod is on par with Superman, and Superman tanked a nuclear explosion. That's even more impressive than Thor tanking Nidalvedinir(however you spell it). Even if Zod was 1/2 the strength of Superman(which he clearly wasn't, considering they were peers), he'd still lol-stomp Thanos, even with the completed infinity gauntlet.

This is not Zod at full power. He can't even fly yet in this match. Plus, Superman never tanked a nuclear explosion.

WolvesofBabylon
Superman pulling that Tanker was a ridiculous strength feat as those are in tens of thousands of tons from what I have been able to find.

FrothByte
Superman pulling that Tanker was a ridiculous strength feat as those are in tens of thousands of tons from what I have been able to find.

It's impressive but I don't consider it as impressive as Superman lifting that building. The tanker was being pulled over ice and I assume over water since its hull wasn't fully visible.

In any case, it's no more impressive than the leviathan punch feat. Both are equally impressive.

Robtard
Oh, so Zod is gimped of some of his inherent Kryptonian powers and has an exploitable weakness here?

Then Thanos has a chance, but it's telling that Zod had to be gimped in order for Thanos to have a chance.

FrothByte
Oh, so Zod is gimped of some of his inherent Kryptonian powers and has an exploitable weakness here?

Then Thanos has a chance, but it's telling that Zod had to be gimped in order for Thanos to have a chance.

Yes that's my original stance. In this match apparently Zod has his armor on... which I assume means he can't fly, do lazer vision and has a mask weakness... which is why I'm backing Thanos after a hard fight.

Zod at full power clearly wins.

Robtard
Yes that's my original stance. In this match apparently Zod has his armor on... which I assume means he can't fly, do lazer vision and has a mask weakness... which is why I'm backing Thanos after a hard fight.

Zod at full power clearly wins.

Fully agree then. Gimped Zod with weakness likely loses more times out of ten. 4/10

WolvesofBabylon
It's impressive but I don't consider it as impressive as Superman lifting that building. The tanker was being pulled over ice and I assume over water since its hull wasn't fully visible.

In any case, it's no more impressive than the leviathan punch feat. Both are equally impressive.

Fair point.In my opinion Hulk has not shown anything that impressive other than that one punch. I feel Hulk has been nerfed while Thor has gotten all the love

Silent Master
Are you joking?

Robtard
Fair point.In my opinion Hulk has not shown anything that impressive other than that one punch. I feel Hulk has been nerfed while Thor has gotten all the love

Hulk going toe-to-toe with Thor and holding his own but still being on the losing end despite Thor being gimped of his standard gear while Hulk was given non-standard gear is more impressive than Hulk's ship punch.

h1a8

quanchi112

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk and Hulk buster also caused shockwaves. That proves nothing. These posts are such a waste of time.

One time when they blocked each others punches and didnt cause anywhere near the same damage

WolvesofBabylon
Hulk is on the JV team nowadays

quanchi112
One time when they blocked each others punches and didnt cause anywhere near the same damage They created shockwaves. Same thing. Hulk was thrown down a building to boot and neither he or Iron Man was defeated. Dceu characters are reckless whereas Tony Stark purchases buildings before they demolish them. Hulk is considerably stronger than Zod imo.

Robtard
MCU Hulk isn't "stronger than any Kryptonian", as Hulk's never lifted and carried a building.

Also of note, Hulkbuster Armor defeated a fully enraged/crazy Hulk as per Bruce's clam, we knew this before, but now we have explicit confirmation. Superman would tear that HB apart with ease.

quanchi112

tkitna
Zod couldn't even beat up a scientist or a farmboy that never fought a day in his life. Thanos wrecks him. Seriously, Zod might be the worst H2H comic movie character ever.

Robtard

FrothByte
Normally DCEU characters have better lifting strength feats whereas MCU characters have better striking strength feats.

quanchi112

quanchi112

Robtard

quanchi112

cdtm
Quan, you ARE the off topic circle jerk.

Just rename the thread quanchi112.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Quan, you ARE the off topic circle jerk.

Just rename the thread quanchi112. And you are a stupid dc fan. Nothing special.

WolvesofBabylon
Every thread turns out the same. Quan making things up, lowballing characters and most importantly losing every debate. Keep it up champ

quanchi112

quanchi112
Are you going to man up, Babylon? Or just slink away like the dishonest, cowardly, and stupid piece of shit that you are.

cdtm
It's shown in the films that he didn't fully come into his powers until he started testing himself as per his dad's advice.

It's pretty safe to say that Banner knows what he's talking about when it comes to the Hulk and the HB armor as he helped Tony design it to be able to take down the Hulk and it did, as shown and then later explicitly stated.

With a light shove Superman dented the armor, he could have effortlessly killed Batman prior to K-nite poisoning.

Superman without k-nite poisoning would easily take apart all those armors at once. Too strong, too fast, too durable.

Thanos could likely beat a gimped Zod with an exploitable weakness. Fully powered Zod crushes a stone-less Thanos though.

Careful, Quan will call you a troll over this.

Once you're branded by Quan, it follows you for life.

WolvesofBabylon
What would we debate exactly? Your whole persona is ignoring reality and making up your own context.

CPT Space Bomb
Thanos wins. Until Zod does anything noteworthy he's garbage. He lost to a scientist and a farmboy. Hilarious thing is he was SUPPOSED to be a badass Military guy...got punched out by Russel Crowe.

SquallX

CPT Space Bomb
First of all, Iron man was amped by 400% and he still couldn't so much as scratch Thor. Thor has never battled Iron Man with the intensity of one of his battles with Hulk, and even in those he held back (as he CLEARLY STATES in both Hulk fights). Cap's shield gave him "trouble" not Cap.

And as far as The Kryptonians? They were all designed for specific purposes. Zod was DESIGNED to be the epitome of Military Badassery. Jor-el was designed to be a scientist. And yet he made Zod look downright pathetic. Even if Jor-el had a bit of military training/design (which it was never shown nor hinted at in the slightest) he still has no business destroying the Military standard of excellence unless of course Zod was just overrated.

quanchi112

quanchi112
First of all, Iron man was amped by 400% and he still couldn't so much as scratch Thor. Thor has never battled Iron Man with the intensity of one of his battles with Hulk, and even in those he held back (as he CLEARLY STATES in both Hulk fights). Cap's shield gave him "trouble" not Cap.

And as far as The Kryptonians? They were all designed for specific purposes. Zod was DESIGNED to be the epitome of Military Badassery. Jor-el was designed to be a scientist. And yet he made Zod look downright pathetic. Even if Jor-el had a bit of military training/design (which it was never shown nor hinted at in the slightest) he still has no business destroying the Military standard of excellence unless of course Zod was just overrated.

thumb up

thecomedian2
If this is fully armored Zod with just basic powers and a mask weakness, I think Thanos wins.

Fully powered Zod wins.

is this Zod, just before he takes off the armor..

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/superman/images/0/00/General_Zod_Man_of_Steel.jpg

tkitna

This. Zod was the head of the military and got wasted by a pencil pushing, numbers geek. Was truly pathetic. Zod has never beaten anybody and he sure wouldnt start with Thanos.

Robtard
Originally posted by thecomedian2
is this Zod, just before he takes off the armor..

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/superman/images/0/00/General_Zod_Man_of_Steel.jpg

Everyone's assuming it's Zod in full armor, but if it's Zod in armor but after he adapted to Earth's environment and gained his full powers, then he casually bends stone-less Thanos over a NY taxi cab's hood and sodomizes him.

thecomedian2
Everyone's assuming it's Zod in full armor, but if it's Zod in armor but after he adapted to Earth's environment and gained his full powers. I just liked how he looked on the Kryptonian armor, cool

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by tkitna
This. Zod was the head of the military and got wasted by a pencil pushing, numbers geek. Was truly pathetic. Zod has never beaten anybody and he sure wouldnt start with Thanos. Basically this. Zod has not a single win under his belt. He lost every fight he's been in. Thanos snaps his neck like he did to Loki.

WolvesofBabylon
Pussy? Haha Are you an adult male? Who says pussy other than teenagers or 40 year old guys who wear Tapout or affliction shirts?

As for the challenge. Sure. I have honestly never even looked in that forum but Ill check it out. If I do lose, I will just go on living my life, if you lose I'm sure you will go back to doing nothing like you do now.

Robtard
40 year old guys who wear Tapout or affliction shirts?

I legit laughed

quanchi112
Pussy? Haha Are you an adult male? Who says pussy other than teenagers or 40 year old guys who wear Tapout or affliction shirts?

As for the challenge. Sure. I have honestly never even looked in that forum but Ill check it out. If I do lose, I will just go on living my life, if you lose I'm sure you will go back to doing nothing like you do now. Well if you act like a pussy you get ****ed like one. I just put an affliction shirt on and I feel great.

WolvesofBabylon
Haha, you amuse me.

quanchi112

NemeBro
Basically this. Zod has not a single win under his belt. He lost every fight he's been in. Thanos snaps his neck like he did to Loki. The only fight he lost while powered up was against someone who would dominate Thanos physically.

It is also interesting that people are disparaging Zod's fighting skill for losing to Jor-El. Have they never considered that, as formidable as Zod is, Jor-El is a super mary sue who is better than masters of other disciplines at what they specialize in? Because barring that, Zod was shown to be much better hand-to-hand than Superman, blocking and countering his blows in stand-up fighting easily. Thanos' notable feat of skill is dismantling Hulk, who is even less skilled as a fighter than Superman. Zod is also physically less formidable than Superman, whereas Thanos is at least physically comparable to Hulk. Ironically, Zod gaining flight actually demonstrably made Superman's fight with him easier for him, presumably because Superman has more experience fighting while flying and flying in general.

Anyway, this is Zod in the armour, but post mask weakness. At best, you can argue that Thanos is comparable to Zod in strength and durability. Frankly, he is likely stronger. But in agility, reflexes, or speed? Zod utterly dwarfs Thanos, even without flight. He is laughably faster. Thanos will desperately struggle to hit the much smaller and quicker Zod, while Zod will be torpedoing Thanos through buildings while beating the shit out of him.

Zod wins. Thanos might be tough enough to last for a while, but he will almost certainly lose.

tkitna
Originally posted by NemeBro

It is also interesting that people are disparaging Zod's fighting skill for losing to Jor-El. Have they never considered that, as formidable as Zod is, Jor-El is a super mary sue who is better than masters of other disciplines at what they specialize in?

No, I never considered that or dreamed up anything to defend Zod losing that fight to the local scientist. I'm leaning more towards Zod being just as pathetic as he was portrayed in that film. Thanos wins.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by NemeBro
The only fight he lost while powered up was against someone who would dominate Thanos physically.
Prove it. Once again, Thanos's only weak showing was getting impaled by Stormbreaker, Superman would too. But Thanos lived it and still accomplished his goal. Thanos won more fights and encounters against all manner of heroes. He defeated Doctor Strange 1v1 who was using the bands of Cyttorak and other crazy abilities. He played with Tony Stark and let him have a moment of fun. He absolutely annihilated Hulk. The only thing that gave him pause was a blindside attack from Thor. Thanos isn't going to lose to a guy that can't beat anyone.

quanchi112
Thanos destroys Zod get over it Superman fans. NemeBro has always been a huge dc fanboy who is like debating against a brick wall of bias.

WolvesofBabylon
Prove it. Once again, Thanos's only weak showing was getting impaled by Stormbreaker, Superman would too. But Thanos lived it and still accomplished his goal. Thanos won more fights and encounters against all manner of heroes. He defeated Doctor Strange 1v1 who was using the bands of Cyttorak and other crazy abilities. He played with Tony Stark and let him have a moment of fun. He absolutely annihilated Hulk. The only thing that gave him pause was a blindside attack from Thor. Thanos isn't going to lose to a guy that can't beat anyone.

The only thing that was possibly accomplished without the aid of the IG was the Hulk if thats what you are hanging your hat on, you lose.

quanchi112
The only thing that was possibly accomplished without the aid of the IG was the Hulk if thats what you are hanging your hat on, you lose. False, but that showing is greater than anything Zod did anyway. Thanos and his strength was shown throughout the film not just against the Hulk.

WolvesofBabylon
What else? He used the IG during the Titan and Wakanda fights.His strength? Even before Mantis joined the fight Iron Man was able to hold one arm by himslef after Strange let go, then the other arm was held by an electric disk of some sort until Spiderman came in. He also visibly struggled with Caps strength.

Those guys arent necessarily weak but comapred to someone whonis supposed to be way stronger than Superman? Thats shouldnt have been an issue

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
And when he was using his strength it was not enough so he needed to use the IG

NemeBro
Prove it. Once again, Thanos's only weak showing was getting impaled by Stormbreaker, Superman would too. But Thanos lived it and still accomplished his goal. Thanos won more fights and encounters against all manner of heroes. He defeated Doctor Strange 1v1 who was using the bands of Cyttorak and other crazy abilities. He played with Tony Stark and let him have a moment of fun. He absolutely annihilated Hulk. The only thing that gave him pause was a blindside attack from Thor. Thanos isn't going to lose to a guy that can't beat anyone. You are aware this is Thanos without the gauntlet, right?

Without the stones Thanos is just a more skilled Hulk.

He gets blitzed and has his face punched in.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.