Jessica & Alyssa Jones vs. Daisy & Agent May

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
Daisy solos at this point. She is superhumanly tough, should have a level of increased strength after taking the modified centipede serum (Simmons told Coulson he'd get a bit of a physical boost from it, and he was a nearly dead, middle-aged man, not an already powerful Inhuman in her prime), and can amp her physical attacks with her powers in anyways, which themselves are now strong enough that she can actually blast someone into space. And she is obviously a much more skilled fighter than either of the Jones pair.

Honestly, you could make a serious argument for current Daisy being able to take on all 4 Defenders and win.

wakkawakkawakka
I wouldn't have believed Daisy was capable of blasting people into space, nearly cartoon style, unless I had actually seen it. That Galvatron fight had a really silly conclusion for a finale showdown.

As for this thread, yeah Daisy solos. I'd argue that May could possibly solo as well assuming this isn't purely h2h.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I wouldn't have believed Daisy was capable of blasting people into space, nearly cartoon style, unless I had actually seen it. That Galvatron fight had a really silly conclusion for a finale showdown.

Legends still have them topped in that regard though:

ZdmVW53Bhd0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.