drax/gamora gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
from a different thread and inspired by my fave frenchman. thanks bentley. thumb up

gotg get godslayer and drax has his knives. who is the first team that SWEEPS THEM 10/10?

grayson/daimian wayne

cap/daredevil

bats/bane

logan/cage

fist/namor

deathstroke/aquaman (am has trident)

ulik/red hulk

thor/herc (axe and mace)

feel free to write how many out of 10 you think each team gets.

deathslash
If Slade is wearing his Ikon armor, they stop there. If not, they stop hard at Thor and Herc.

StyleTime
The main problem is the 10/10 stipulation. With some of the weird duos here, Drax/Gamora can probably take some even if they lose the majority.

I could see them losing to Batman/Bane onwards though, mostly due to Batman.

Wolverine/Cage might even 10/10 them. Mostly because Wolverine could **** either of them up. Cage just has to stall tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
godslayer

What are Godslayer's feats?

Posters haven't been able to shup up about it for years, but I'm afraid its only feat is being wielded by Gamora...? Correct me if I'm wrong.

One Big Mob
Slaying Gods

StiltmanFTW
Ah, I see.

Just as impressive as Shatterstar shattering stars thumb up

One Big Mob
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16608857&highlight=Shatter+userid%3A95747#post16608857

The Godkiller killed Celestials. Slayer sounds more powerful, so it seems likely she killed abstracts.

leonidas
it has no significant feats. in it's initial appearance it is said to have killed gods and titans but....yeah. only things it seems to have slain lately are gamora's feats. /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.