Trump pardons Dinesh D'Souza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

olivia900

cdtm
He's no Conservative, that's for sure.

Some of these I can get behind, and others I can't. Blagojevich is pretty much inexcusable, considering he tried to profit off his position.

Says a lot about Trump, if he thinks he was unfairly treated. (Otoh, maybe his point was, he was attacked by rivals for "politics as usual". In that case, yeah, he was "unfairly" treated. This view also means our government is unsalvageable and we're all ****ed.)

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm

Some of these I can get behind, and others I can't. Blagojevich is pretty much inexcusable, considering he tried to profit off his position.

Says a lot about Trump, if he thinks he was unfairly treated. (Otoh, maybe his point was, he was attacked by rivals for "politics as usual". In that case, yeah, he was "unfairly" treated. This view also means our government is unsalvageable and we're all ****ed.)

Is 18 years really the right sentence for Blagojevich though? And I say this as someone who thinks he is a piece of dog shit.

cdtm
If it was up to me, he'd get the chair.

DarthPlaguis12
Good for him, good move by Trump

Flyattractor

I see this as fair. When Democrats and Leftists BREAK THE LAWS They don't even have to fear EVEN Going to Trial!!

Surtur
If it was up to me, he'd get the chair.

Did he kill your family or something lol

Kurk
Glad to here it. D'Souza is a cool dude.

I only wish Trump pardoned Bernie Madoff too

SquallX

BackFire
I have no idea who this D'souza guy is.

Robtard
Judging form the pardons Trump's done of living people, chances are he's a real slimy scumbag, probably a sexual predator too

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
I have no idea who this D'souza guy is.

Often times a conservative commentator and debater. Showed up on some news sites delivering the smackdown in some arguments. Wrote books. Called out Obama.

Etc.

So he became an enemy of the Dems and he was stupid enough to violate campaign donation laws. I still don't quite understand what he exactly did and I can even recite the charge. In other words, I don't understand campaign finance regulations enough to see what he did was a criminal offense. Seems like a fine, at worst, was in order. But he got convicted and sentenced to a halfway house (lol...like a crack addict).

Kurk
D'Souza humiliates Cenk Uygur, so that's good enough for me.

Flyattractor

Flyattractor
Just to prove how HORRIBLE The Left really is....and quite Pathetic at the same time.....Poor Widdle Wefties!

NY AG Wants to Prosecute People Twice for One Crime. Well at least CERTAIN People.

SquallX

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Often times a conservative commentator and debater. Showed up on some news sites delivering the smackdown in some arguments. Wrote books. Called out Obama.

Etc.

So he became an enemy of the Dems and he was stupid enough to violate campaign donation laws. I still don't quite understand what he exactly did and I can even recite the charge. In other words, I don't understand campaign finance regulations enough to see what he did was a criminal offense. Seems like a fine, at worst, was in order. But he got convicted and sentenced to a halfway house (lol...like a crack addict).

And he was apparently pretty devastated because his right to vote got taken away.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
And he was apparently pretty devastated because his right to vote got taken away.

I know you're not a lawyer but you understand why he got convicted, right?

Can you explain to me why Americans are not allowed to make donations to politics in another person's name?

Robtard
*Assuming here* Allowing donations by proxy would circumvent the rules in place meant to keep special interest out of politics

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
*Assuming here* Allowing donations by proxy would circumvent the rules in place meant to keep special interest out of politics

No, no, I think you're right. Just...well...

Is not the whole thing choked full of special interests meddling with campaigns and elections?

The whole system is corrupt.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
No, no, I think you're right. Just...well...

Is not the whole thing choked full of special interests meddling with campaigns and elections?

The whole system is corrupt.

Government funded places like Planned Parenthood are allowed to make political donations lol.

It's why I laugh at any weasel whining over politicians taking donations from the NRA yet having no problem with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.