Low ballin'....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Contest to post your choice of stupid low ballin' characters....
Rules are character(s) must not be

1) Depowered

2) Impaired (physically)

3) Under outside influence...

To start I have 3 (which will kinda tell my age but who gaf) but I will do just one for now.

Remember right after Thor fought against the 4th Celestial host and marvel came back with this?

One Big Mob
Thor is low hanging fruit imo. It'd be like making a thread asking what's wet and someone says water is the wettest

Vanguard
Whoa whoa, watch your language there buddy. Stilt might "accuse" you of being black. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But to answer the question. Anytime Nightwing has a chance against Slade. Terminator is being low balled.

StiltmanFTW
Lol, Van. Relax. We can pretend you're white, if you like.

tru-marvell
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Thor is low hanging fruit imo. It'd be like making a thread asking what's wet and someone says water is the wettest

Maybe so...but I don't think it could get much worse...I mean he just faced off against some Celestials and now they got him struggling against A CAR! That's just stupid. At least make the car adamantium ...and the guys in some sort of Stark armor

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lol, Van. Relax. We can pretend you're white, if you like.
ppl do that w. me all the time. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.