Young Han vs Young Kirk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Young Han Solo from Solo vs Young Kirk from the Kelvin Trek films

Round 1 gun battle: Han with his blaster and Kirk with his phaser

Round 2 hth battle: Standard fist fight

Bonus: who is more intelligent?

Robtard
Round one, could go either way, but I'd bet on Solo winning, or more out of 10.

Round two, Kirk demolishes. This is the guy who took on Khan, wrestled a Gorn, punches Nazis and Cowboys and Gangsters, oh my! Takes on Klingons. Got shanked in the kidney by an Orion disguised as an Andoran and still managed to take the fool out with the flying-ass-attack. Nearly matched a sex-crazed Spock while being handicapped due to Vulcan's atmosphere. Augments like Khan are x5 human strength, Vulcan's are x3, Klingons are x2 and the Gorn, they're strong enough to casually toss 1ton boulders.

Kirk's a certified genies.

Edit: I'm assuming this is Shatner-Kirk

playa1258
Kelvin Kirk. Shatner Kirk would stomp though I agree.

KingD19
Young Kirk is Chris Pine from the Nu-Trek movies.

quanchi112
Kirk wins. Get real.

NotAllThatEvil
Young han survived a beating from a wookie was able to casually rip a man's arms off. He seemed to be a pretty decent shot on the mining planet and could hold his own against a (force sensitive?) Mob boss with a laser knife. I vote young han.

quanchi112

NotAllThatEvil
I still feel that he was more impressive against chewie than Kirk was against khan (assuming Chris pines version). He was also quicker on the draw than Becket on their last encounter, and Becket' s marksmanship was a lot more impressive than kirk's

quanchi112

KingD19
What did Kirk do to Khan aside from nothing? He let him get a bunch of free shots to no effect, then Khan rocked his ass.

In fact, Kirk got beat up by Nero and Nero's 2nd-in-Command that he had to shoot, in the first movie. Khan in the second. And Krall in the third.

playa1258
Kirk has only had trouble with opponents who physically outclass him. Against standard humans he does very well.

He beat down several Section 31 opponents on the Vengeance, got a hit hit ko on Scotty and beat down Edison/Krall who was a veteran MACO.

Darth Thor
Han wins a gun fight. Kirk beats him bad in H2H though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
What did Kirk do to Khan aside from nothing? He let him get a bunch of free shots to no effect, then Khan rocked his ass.

In fact, Kirk got beat up by Nero and Nero's 2nd-in-Command that he had to shoot, in the first movie. Khan in the second. And Krall in the third. Khan would annihilate Han. Nero would beat the shit out of him as well. Kirk would best Han.

Putinbot1
Kirk wins at everything and pulls a lot more chicks of different colours, number of breasts etc. Kirk is King!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.