Blob vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Another fight that's never been done on KMC before!!

Blob vs Sasquatch in the deep wilderness of the Canadian outback.

Who wins?

Wonder Man
Sasquatch's big feet might come into play here.
He might be able to break the connection that The Blob has with what he stands on. If Sasquatch can find a way to toss Blob around he should win.

krisblaze
In the end I'm not sure if Sasquatch has what it takes to put the Blob down.

If he's willing to go that far he could probably gouge out his eyes and do some gnarly shit, but more likely than not I see him eventually being worn out.

StiltmanFTW
Blob sits on Mungi. Sasquatch allows it.

How powerful is modern Walter, exactly?

-K-M-

One Big Mob
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Blob sits on Mungi. Sasquatch allows it.

How powerful is modern Walter, exactly? More powerful than Thor Odinsdottir

StiltmanFTW

Wonder Man
Cho has superior body position he should win.

juggernaut74
Blob has some good feats such as fighting Hercules, the Hulk, and I think he one-shotted Wonderman back in the day.

BTW is Blob even around anymore?

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Blob has some good feats such as fighting Hercules, the Hulk, and I think he one-shotted Wonderman back in the day.

BTW is Blob even around anymore?

Yep, he was depowered during M-Day. Then Age of Apocalypse Blob came to the 616 universe for a while until AoA Nightcrawler ported a shark into his stomach eating him from the inside out killing him.

Then 616 Blob returned and started to take Mutant Growth Hormones (MGH) and regained his powers in Uncanny X-Men #16 (2014)

Flyattractor
What would happen if Sassy just tried to rip Blob's face off?

Wonder Man
Sasquatch or the Legend of Bigfoot was always how he would take someone from civilization. That's how it started anyhow.
If Sasquatch is good at nabbing people by nature he might stand a good chance at getting the Blob.

juggernaut74
Another solid point.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What would happen if Sassy just tried to rip Blob's face off? Blob might punch him in the face?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.