Swamp Thing vs Surfer and Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baziemarc123
Glads is fully confident

xJLxKing
Swamp Thing

Because no matter what, he wont get tired like the other two fighters. He has the end of winning this fight

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Swamp Thing

Because no matter what, he wont get tired like the other two fighters. He has the end of winning this fight

Are you saying Surfer hax won't be effective?

Putinbot1
Weird fight, I think do Surfer and Glads have Fauna in them. Swamp Thing can't be destroyed in the Green. I don't see how either can hurt each other unless all plant life in the Universe is destroyed that is.

Zack M
Swamp Thing.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by Zack M
Swamp Thing.

why?

Zack M
The only problem is Surfer, but he's not trans like ST. Connected to the Green, ST is almost unbeatable. Gladiator doesn't add anything here.

One Big Mob
Swamp Thing should kick the shit out of them. Like literally kick right in the patooty. Surfer might not shit but Gladiator has been known to piss his pants. This fight will test his bowel durability.

Baziemarc123
Because ST has totally never been overpowered before

One Big Mob
What kind of deadbeat marc argument is that?

Everyone has, that's comics. His average is higher than these two though and he's generally pretty ****ing hard to take out.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by One Big Mob
What kind of deadbeat marc argument is that?

Everyone has, that's comics. His average is higher than these two though and he's generally pretty ****ing hard to take out.

based on what of his showings exactly?

Zack M
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Because ST has totally never been overpowered before

Who has overpowered him?

One Big Mob
The good ones.

I was planning on reading through my Alan Moore collection though sometime soon. It's physical so it might take a while. I'm usually a filthy pirate but I do have some comics, I'm not a complete deadbeat marc afterall.

Zack M
Btw, I'm using current ST here. DCnU/Rebirth.

Zack M
Current Swamp Thing overpowered Superman and ate him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.