Swamp thing vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep
I don't think I've seen this matchup before. Takes place in Central park.

RealityWarper
Same outcome as usal.

meep-meep
As usual as what?

meep-meep
I don't debate here at all. But you know what? Foks it. I'll debate you Swamp thing against Sentry.

the Darkone
swamp thing

riv6672

RealityWarper
Sentry erases Swamp Thing.

meep-meep
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry erases Swamp Thing.

I feel like I messed up and made a bait thread. Unintentaly. Sentry can't erase ST. Bfr sure.

leonidas
lol you didn't mess up. sentry certainly doesn't erase anyone in this match. it's tough to find goo match ups for st though because his power set is very unique. bfr isn't working either given the connection he has with the green--unless you want to bfr every plant in the world i suppose. it is hard to see st putting sentry down for good tbh but maybe someone more familiar with st could give examples of how he could do it. seems like a stalemate to me at first glance. /shrug

RealityWarper
Originally posted by meep-meep
I feel like I messed up and made a bait thread. Unintentaly. Sentry can't erase ST. Bfr sure.
Originally posted by leonidas
lol you didn't mess up. sentry certainly doesn't erase anyone in this match. it's tough to find goo match ups for st though because his power set is very unique. bfr isn't working either given the connection he has with the green--unless you want to bfr every plant in the world i suppose. it is hard to see st putting sentry down for good tbh but maybe someone more familiar with st could give examples of how he could do it. seems like a stalemate to me at first glance. /shrug

Prove your claims and show Swamp Thing countering that kind of power.

Simple.

abhilegend
Swampy eats Bob soul.

riv6672

RealityWarper

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite, ST stomps.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite, ST stomps.

Prove it. smile

Show Swamp Thing countering that.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/47437/1071548-1066614_darkavengers12016_super.jpg

Baziemarc123
its annoying when people say stomps without any proof

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
its annoying when people say stomps without any proof

Yeah, even worse for them when they believes that wilfully ignoring an ability doesn't make it go away. laughing

One Big Mob
I don't debate here at all. But you know what? Foks it. I'll debate you Swamp thing against Sentry. Huge mistake.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Huge mistake.

The mistake is that most of you believes you can engage someone in a debate without fulfilling the burden of proof.

One Big Mob
The mistake is that most of you believes you can engage someone in a debate without fulfilling the burden of proof. Didn't you just do that against Enzeru?

RealityWarper
Didn't you just do that against Enzeru?

No.

He created a thread with twisted and incomplete version of my supposed point of view.

That's called trolling.

He refused the Battlezone and debated himself instead of that.

Don't worry, my thread is incoming.

I've always backed-up everything.

Eon Blue
Swamp Thing.

RealityWarper
So now, everyone goes back on topic.

This thread is about Swamp Thing vs Sentry and people have yet to show proof that Swamp Thing can counter Molecule Manipulation.

Please prove your claims and post a scan of ST countering that ability.

Eon Blue

One Big Mob
No.

He created a thread with twisted and incomplete version of my supposed point of view.

That's called trolling.

He refused the Battlezone and debated himself instead of that.

Don't worry, my thread is incoming.

I've always backed-up everything. It's been almost a week. How long does it take you to get your "real" opinion?

Throw it out there. Show Enzeru who the real Sentry king is.

RealityWarper
It's been almost a week. How long does it take you to get your "real" opinion?

Throw it out there. Show Enzeru who the real Sentry king is.

I had no time for it and I will do it my way.

I have no rivalry with Enzeru.

He actually believes that because he thinks that his opinion is important.

Stop derailing the thread, you are reported again for derailing it with such trivial things.

Sin I AM
I don't think I've seen this matchup before. Takes place in Central park.

Good match...im leaning towards stalemate or edge to ST. He can be really creative with his powers and im curios if he could manipulate Bobs soul

DarkSaint85
I think he could use a plant pheromone to phuck with Bob's mind, fragile as it is.

Or just make him trip balls.

One Big Mob
I had no time for it and I will do it my way.

I have no rivalry with Enzeru.

He actually believes that because he thinks that his opinion is important.

Stop derailing the thread, you are reported again for derailing it with such trivial things. laughing out loud

Touchie touchie.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Good match...im leaning towards stalemate or edge to ST. He can be really creative with his powers and im curios if he could manipulate Bobs soul

He can possibly manipulates Bob's soul but it is possible that Bob resist it too.

People with power over the reality manipulates the Life Force in Marvel.

Look at Molecule Man Vs Beyonder second fight.

RealityWarper
laughing out loud

Touchie touchie.

Seriously Branlor, there is times you becomes really annoying.

I remember our discussion months ago and you wasn't like that.

I'm doing my best to avoid derailing the threads, to ask people to follow the etiquette in debating and all I see is some posters having an agenda at doing their worst.

One Big Mob
You reported me twice for 3 posts just because I pointed out the irony, probably 3 and now 4 reports by this post. Also ironic because of how much you troll. It was very touchie touchie.

Anyway, this will be my last response to you in this thread. Please stop derailing this thread (cue last word "I don't want to derail this thread but I literally cannot not get the last word, and have to respond"wink.

Get back on topic. Sentry probably wins.

Sin I AM
He can possibly manipulates Bob's soul but it is possible that Bob resist it too.

People with power over the reality manipulates the Life Force in Marvel.

Look at Molecule Man Vs Beyonder second fight.

Never seen him resisting any soul manipulation.

Reynolds cannot manipulate reality and he definitely hasnt manipulated any life force

That has nothing to do with ST vs Sentry

Insane Titan

RealityWarper
Never seen him resisting any soul manipulation.

It is more than largely implied by his power-set.

His life force is literally split in half when he is both Sentry and the Void.

The Void is referenced many times as somehow attacking the souls of his opponents.

He has given a sphere made of his own life essence to the Hulk in the first mini-series, to protect him from the Void.

That's the basis of his power-set.

Molecule Manipulation and Reality Manipulation are two terms for the same power-set.

I gave you examples that he did it.

Same power-set.

People able to manipulate the reality can manipulate the life force.

Now I need to see:

1) Scans of Swamp Thing resisting reality manipulation.

2) Scans of Swamp Thing attacking the soul.

Sin I AM
It is more than largely implied by his power-set.

His life force is literally split in half when he is both Sentry and the Void.

The Void is referenced many times as somehow attacking the souls of his opponents.

He has given a sphere made of his own life essence to the Hulk in the first mini-series, to protect him from the Void.

That's the basis of his power-set.

Molecule Manipulation and Reality Manipulation are two terms for the same power-set.

I gave you examples that he did it.

Same power-set.

People able to manipulate the reality can manipulate the life force.

Now I need to see:

1) Scans of Swamp Thing resisting reality manipulation.

2) Scans of Swamp Thing attacking the soul.

Youre reaching. Ive read all his appearances and nowhere does it state that he manipulates reality or life force. The nature of his powers are more akin to molecular manipulation on a relatively small scale if anything. Molecular manipulation and reality manipulation are not analogous...molecular manipulation follows universal laws, reality manip does not.

Scans of him manipulating souls?

No the reference you made had nothing to do with the life force manipulation that ST is capable of

Sentry is not a reality manipulator

He has manipulated a soul not attacked it

Enzeru

No.

But yeah, go ahead and make your thread. I'll be there and continue to expose and destroy you.

And since I can read you like an open book, you little coward: I predict that you'll try to get me banned from your thread. You'll claim that I'm disrupting your work. (Which is something you've done in my Sentry Respect thread with your trolling and lies.)
And since I'm smarter than you: This is my way of taking that option away from you.

On topic: Probably a stalemate. Even if I had to pick a winner it would be a stalemate on who could edge it out. Both characters are too hax and too hard to put down for a definitive answer.
One thing is clear though: They both beat Superman. Welcome back, Raj.

abhilegend
Hey there racist.

Eon Blue
Enzeru wins 10/10 against RW, no matter how much he tries.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Enzeru
No.

But yeah, go ahead and make your thread. I'll be there and continue to expose and destroy you.

And since I can read you like an open book, you little coward: I predict that you'll try to get me banned from your thread. You'll claim that I'm disrupting your work. (Which is something you've done in my Sentry Respect thread with your trolling and lies.)
And since I'm smarter than you: This is my way of taking that option away from you.

On topic: Probably a stalemate. Even if I had to pick a winner it would be a stalemate on who could edge it out. Both characters are too hax and too hard to put down for a definitive answer.
One thing is clear though: They both beat Superman. Welcome back, Raj.

You were doing so well.....

RealityWarper
Youre reaching.

I'm not.

Read Sentry books again then.

They are both the same thing.

That's why the Beyonder and Molecule Man formed a Cosmic Cube.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4374107-3772596-2139397975-21786.jpg

Show a scan of ST doing it.

Reality Manipulation = Manipulation of all matter and all energy = Molecule Manipulation

That's the same thing in Marvel.

Scan.

RealityWarper
No.

The only thing that you destroyed with that thread is your credibility, both as a fan of the character and as a debater. laughing out loud

I mean, you literally crapped your pants and made-up a supposed version of my statements to avoid facing me. laughing

The "little coward" is the one whom made everythiong to avoid facing me in a Battlezone.

You acted exactly like a pigeon in a game of chess.

That makes you below the worst debater in here and in comicvine. laughing

https://s15.postimg.cc/9wtex72yz/Pigeon_chess.jpg

Nooooo.

Please come in my thread.

You will come to whine and find excuses.

In your "respect thread", I came because you was taking things personal and mentioning me.

Oh really ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lwFK1ImzcA

The more I am reading you, the more I am thinking that you are Donald Trump in disguise.

https://pre00.deviantart.net/7c48/th/pre/i/2016/005/7/b/stephen_hawking_on_iq_by_americandreaming-d80q2f8.jpg

I guess that you know that you deserve to be banned for your behaviour.

Unfortunately, if the mods decide to ban you, that will be your fault, not mine. XD

laughing

It's too hard to have an opinion when you want to be popular on a nameless battle forum, right ? laughing out loud

Abhi is way better than you.

DarkSaint85

This fight is literally Swamp Thing's to lose, when he is now the Avatar of Art or whatever new term they've thought up:

https://i.imgur.com/KthVatl.jpg

Enzeru

I mean, you literally crapped your pants and made-up a supposed version of my statements to avoid facing me. laughing

Sounds to me like my first post in our battlezone already took your soul. You posted 6 pityful non-comments and then left the thread and crawled back into your hole.

It's okay though. I'll just let you know, that debunked your claims about "supposed versions" of anything. Here is a screenshot of what came after you fled the scene:
https://i.imgur.com/uih21Gk.jpg

^ That's a tiny fraction of your statements about Sentrys OMNIVERSAL (stepping your game up from the mere multiversal power level) power. I didn't make up anything. I just rephrased everything you say day in and day out. You should actually be thanking me, because in my opening posts I made you look less delusional than you actually are.

Please come in my thread.

Oh, I will be there. And I'll take you apart again. Your resistance only makes my battlezoning harder.

RealityWarper
Sounds to me like my first post in our battlezone already took your soul. You posted 6 pityful non-comments and then left the thread and crawled back into your hole.

It's okay though. I'll just let you know, that debunked your claims about "supposed versions" of anything. Here is a screenshot of what came after you fled the scene:
https://i.imgur.com/uih21Gk.jpg

^ That's a tiny fraction of your statements about Sentrys OMNIVERSAL (stepping your game up from the mere multiversal power level) power. I didn't make up anything. I just rephrased everything you say day in and day out. You should actually be thanking me, because in my opening posts I made you look less delusional than you actually are.

You don't understand that posting statements, without their context, and without anything to refute them in pointless in a debate. laughing

You didn't make a battlezone.

A battlezone is the confrontation of two people about ideas.

You avoided it greatly.

Your solozoning and delusions are basically you shooting yourself in the feet. laughing

SquallX
People do know ST is nothing but a shell of Holland right? As in all ST has of Holland are his memories, not his soul? Holland has been dead the second the ST came to be.

meep-meep
Yup. I said I would debate Sentry and Swamp thing. I think i can prove a swamp thing and sentry fight would favour Swamp thing.

meep-meep
It's a good matchup. I made this thinking it would be a stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.