Cyborg Superman vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
..?

Baziemarc123
Same Tyrant who's solo'ed Galan heralds, beat Thanos, and was a peer to Galan?

because Cyborg Superman totally have feats similar right?

operator616
Their technopathy are fairly comparable. Which leaves the decision to their power levels in which Tyrant wins quite easily. Because Henshaw merely has Superman stats. Henshaw has beaten superman soundly, but so has superman beaten henshaw -- and they're consistently portrayed as having the same stats/being peers. Tyrant was firmly established to be beyond that power level.

CadenceV2
With all yellow rings I side with Cyborg Supes.

quanchi112

panthergod
Originally posted by operator616
Their technopathy are fairly comparable. Which leaves the decision to their power levels in which Tyrant wins quite easily. Because Henshaw merely has Superman stats. Henshaw has beaten superman soundly, but so has superman beaten henshaw -- and they're consistently portrayed as having the same stats/being peers. Tyrant was firmly established to be beyond that power level.

How is their technopathy comparable..?

quanchi112

Eon Blue
Tyrant 10/10.

panthergod
QuanSHE, answer the question or shut the f*ck up. Thanks.

Philosophía
Originally posted by operator616
Their technopathy are fairly comparable. What the ****?

nortonek
Tyrant

twt
I'd say Tyrant.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by panthergod
QuanSHE, answer the question or shut the f*ck up. Thanks.

Even your insults are pathetic and laughable. What are you, ten years old?

Inedian
Tyrant

carver9
Panthergod is hilarious. Back to the thread... Tyrant wins with extreme ease. This would be a terrible fight for Henshaw to be in. Henshaw would have a hard time pulling a win against Surfer. He sure as hell isnt beating Tyrant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Even your insults are pathetic and laughable. What are you, ten years old? I know he gets mocked all over the internet not just here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
QuanSHE, answer the question or shut the f*ck up. Thanks. Tyrant wins.

RealityWarper
Tyrant wins this easily.

He was more powerful than Thanos.

Stoic
Tyrant gets a new Herald.

meep-meep
Tyrant was dependent on Galactic tech. His means of harnessing, and directing that energy didn't seem to go beyond that specific source. I say that because that is the only cosmic energy he played with. Cyborg SM can hack into anything.

I guess it comes down to scale. It's almost a wash. Cyborg for the versatility., more often than not.

cdtm
Cyborg Superman wins, with ease.

cdtm
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Same Tyrant who's solo'ed Galan heralds, beat Thanos, and was a peer to Galan?

because Cyborg Superman totally have feats similar right?

Superman would beat a fully fed galactus down.

Cyborg Superman beat Superman.

Insane Titan
Tyrant stomps him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.