The big one! Superman Vs. Marvel Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
The Grandmaster has a new Game, Superman must beat each character to get a piece of the great generic comic puzzle. Once he has all the pieces Superman can save both Universes from the great generic Universe devourer thing. Superman recovers totally after each fight...

1) Hulk must be beaten to get the first piece.
2) Graviton must be beaten to get the second piece
3) The Silver Surfer must be defeated to get the third piece
4) Classic ungimped Thor with Time Travel Powers and the ability to shrink an Argonite with a whirling Hammer must be defeated for chunk 4.
5) Classic Thanos for the final throbbing pink dildo shaped part so Supes can reem the devourer.

Can Superman do it?

How far does he get?

How do the fights go down?

Remember he is fresh as a daisy after each bout!

tkitna
Dies at 3 for sure.

Putinbot1
Is that the board consensus?

Pillow Biter
I'd favor Superman against everyone except maybe Thanos. He may be at a disadvantage against Graviton should we take his best showing (suspending all of Earth's heroes, and many cities, in the air at once.

I'd say Superman is typically less powerful than Thanos, and thus I'd favor Thanos in typical fights.

However, Superman's power levels are often dynamic. A 1v1 vs Thanos for all the marbles is likely to see a pretty amped up Superman, who likely wins.

Putinbot1
So Superman :1 Marvel Characters :1

panthergod
Clears, goes through 1-4 without much trouble.

Putinbot1
Surely Surfer and Thor are peers and should provide a struggle at least panthergod/jelly rolls?

xJLxKing
Stops at thanos

JBL
Might get stopped at 2. Gets killed at 3 if he gets lucky and squeeze past 2.

burrrrrr
Originally posted by JBL

thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Prove it then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.