Hiroim vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Arena style death match.

Who wins?

cdtm
And yes, Hiromi beat Danny rather easily in their one confrontation.

Like Superman said after Mongul handed him a crushing defeat:

"That was before".

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hIUDmBXQ9gg/WWYkkTI2P5I/AAAAAAAEjeA/XY7BbUNrABM5o6-rN8phPv2GkOn31jyAACLcBGAs/s1600/019_020.jpg

http://viewcomic.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/16/6164.jpg

RealityWarper
Hiroim crushes Iron Fist. The Old Power is no joke.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
And yes, Hiromi beat Danny rather easily in their one confrontation.

Wait. Wasn't it a stalemate?

And you still haven't told me when Danny hurt Rulk.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wait. Wasn't it a stalemate?

And you still haven't told me when Danny hurt Rulk.

After the exchange, Danny stood there like a doofus while Hiroim did a "What is your name, I'd like to know the man I'm going to kill", and then landed a solid punch.

To his credit, Danny at least didn't die.. smile

Rulk happened at some point under Bendis, in a crossover with Dark Avengers..

All he really did, was sent him flying into Venom or someone. No damage to speak of.

I'll see about digging up scans later.

StiltmanFTW
After the exchange, Danny stood there like a doofus while Hiroim did a "What is your name, I'd like to know the man I'm going to kill", and then landed a solid punch.

What issue of WWH that happened in?

Sec, I'll check myself...

All he really did, was sent him flying into Venom or someone. No damage to speak of.

You're thinking of Skaar and Ai Apaec, not Rulk and Venom.

Bro... are you color blind? stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW

Issue 3.

Yeah, you're correct. One punch. Then IF gets tagged with an obedience disk.

Didn't Hiroim also one-shot Cage? Or at least BFR him?

RealityWarper

Shang-Chi blocked several attacks of Hiroim and he didn't die too.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Shang-Chi blocked several attacks of Hiroim and he didn't die too.

Blocked one good hit, actually.

Survived it only because he equally distributed damage all over his body (some absurd chi ability).

RealityWarper

Survived it only because he equally distributed damage all over his body (some absurd chi ability).

I remember that ^^

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I remember that ^^

One could argue Fist took it better, as it only flash KO'd-him at best and he was back on his feet again...

But Danny has crazy chi reserves thanks to Shou-Lao, while Shang is a self-made man.

cdtm
Son of a gun, it was Skaar at that.

I didn't even check, just remembered the Hulk also played double agent, and that doesn't fit Ross.

RealityWarper
One could argue Fist took it better, as it only flash KO'd-him at best and he was back on his feet again...

But Danny has crazy chi reserves thanks to Shou-Lao, while Shang is a self-made man.

True

cdtm

Getting raised by the guy who's name is the definition of chinese stereotype has to mean something. stick out tongue

deathslash
Issue 3.

Yeah, you're correct. One punch. Then IF gets tagged with an obedience disk.

Didn't Hiroim also one-shot Cage? Or at least BFR him? it was a bfr. Cage got up without any injury.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Survived it only because he equally distributed damage all over his body (some absurd chi ability). actually, Shang took a backhand from Heriom, then took the punch, then took a getting swing into tarantula. Everyone else was knocked out and he was still conscious.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
it was a bfr. Cage got up without any injury. actually, Shang took a backhand from Heriom, then took the punch, then took a getting swing into tarantula. Everyone else was knocked out and he was still conscious.

Yeah, that's what I meant by one *good* hit.

But it's true that even the lovetaps from Hiroim were deadly efficient, as stated in that fight.

riv6672
Good match up; under forum rules, IF convincingly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.