Superman vs Captain Marvel (Classic, F' the New52) vs Thor (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
They run, at top speed, around the galaxy (Air isn't an issue)

They keep going, until one of them drops.

Who wins?

Philosophía
What is Thor doing here, being the show-girl at the start?

Captain Marvel gets smoked by Superman.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
They run, at top speed, around the galaxy (Air isn't an issue)

They keep going, until one of them drops.

Who wins?

Thor? lol. Yep Thor wins no doubtaboutit.

riv6672
Sad that phil doesnt know the difference between a race and an endurance run. His input would have been invaluable.

OT:
CM has that stamina though.
Its in the acronym.

twt
Superman wins.

Flyattractor
Supes probably takes a majority over Captain Marvel but The ONE AND ONLY Cap Should make it a Real Close Battle.

And Thor is toast against either.

riv6672
Originally posted by twt
Superman wins.
New poster. Never before seen reply.

xJLxKing
Superman has the speed and the endurance...
Especially if there are local star system.

JBL
CM and Thor have more stamina than superman. It will come down to Thor and CM for the win. Leaning towards CM, but it will be extremely close.

JBL
Originally posted by riv6672
New poster. Never before seen reply. Good thing he said superman wins Huh? We know your reaction if they would have said superman loses.😏

cdtm
He didn't say with ease.

That proves it isn't me. Only way my alcohol drenched brain would know.

zopzop
This is a foot race right? I don't know about CM, but SM has legit superspeed and I'm talking FTL or near FTL sh|t here. He would be millions of years ahead of Thor in any foot race. Stamina wouldn't even be an issue. He'd just run for a year or so and Thor probably wouldn't catch up till the universe died of old age.

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
This is a foot race right? I don't know about CM, but SM has legit superspeed and I'm talking FTL or near FTL sh|t here. He would be millions of years ahead of Thor in any foot race. Stamina wouldn't even be an issue. He'd just run for a year or so and Thor probably wouldn't catch up till the universe died of old age. no expression read the OP again. This isn't a foot race, it's an endurance run.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by deathslash
no expression read the OP again. This isn't a foot race, it's an endurance run. If there is a nerby star, Superman has unlimited stamina.

Without a sun, he has insane stamina.

zopzop
no expression read the OP again. This isn't a foot race, it's an endurance run.
But it's still a run on foot right? Thor will die of old age before he catches up to Superman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
CM and Thor have more stamina than superman. It will come down to Thor and CM for the win. Leaning towards CM, but it will be extremely close.
Thor is going to run faster than Superman now?

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
But it's still a run on foot right? Thor will die of old age before he catches up to Superman. ....not quite. This isn't a conversation regarding whether Thor can keep up with Superman or even catch up to him. This is a pure stamina based debate.

riv6672
^^^exactly.

abhilegend
....not quite. This isn't a conversation regarding whether Thor can keep up with Superman or even catch up to him. This is a pure stamina based debate.
And what makes you believe Thor has better stamina than Superman? Even new 52 Superman flew for 60 days straight across one end of universe from another.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
And what makes you believe Thor has better stamina than Superman? Even new 52 Superman flew for 60 days straight across one end of universe from another. 1. I never said that he had better stamina. All I did was correct Digi in regards to his assumption that it was a race.

2. Read the OP again. They are running, not flying.

abhilegend
1. I never said that he had better stamina. All I did was correct Digi in regards to his assumption that it was a race.

2. Read the OP again. They are running, not flying.
Yes, now it's just Superman running for sixty days straight.

How long do you think Thor has to run to catch up?

riv6672
new 52 Superman flew for 60 days straight across one end of universe from another.
Soooo slow.

But like deathslash said, not the point.

JBL
Superman fans are so programmed to say "SUPERMAN WIN!!" That they are clueless to what this thread is about. The OP explained it plain as day and they still are clueless.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

spetznaz

StyleTime
Are we gauging how much distance they cover before they drop? Or is it who lasts the longest time before dropping?

spetznaz
Originally posted by StyleTime
Are we gauging how much distance they cover before they drop? Or is it who lasts the longest time before dropping?

Good question - I assumed both, and I think either will not make much difference.

cdtm
Both. Otherwise one of them can stand in place, or coast it.

riv6672

spetznaz

riv6672
Oh, i wasnt referring to you w. my obnoxious remarks.

cdtm
I actually was only considering stamina when I made this thread.

I guess since these are heroes we're talking about, let's just forget distance. Assume they go all out, and would never think to cheat by dogging it, and who drops wherever on the track loses.

deathslash
Yes, now it's just Superman running for sixty days straight.

How long do you think Thor has to run to catch up? flying and running are different. Prove that Clark can run that long.

*Sigh
Once again, this is a pure stamina debate. I'm not sure why you and most of the other posters are so caught up in distance.

abhilegend
flying and running are different. Prove that Clark can run that long.

*Sigh
Once again, this is a pure stamina debate. I'm not sure why you and most of the other posters are so caught up in distance.
Why wouldn't he be able to run for that long?

You still haven't shown anything that shows Thor has a stamina edge on Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.