MCU Thor vs Jane Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

ares834
Huh? Jane crushes him with ease.

NemeBro
why tho

NotAllThatEvil
Feminism

ares834
Originally posted by NemeBro
why tho

Because she gave Odin one hell of a fight. MCU Thor is nowhere near the level of his comic counterparts.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ares834
Because she gave Odin one hell of a fight. MCU Thor is nowhere near the level of his comic counterparts. I was asking cdtm why he made the thread. I'm well-aware that a character who can dent comic adamantium and make comic Odin bleed would stomp any film adaptation of a comic character.

cdtm
I was asking cdtm why he made the thread. I'm well-aware that a character who can dent comic adamantium and make comic Odin bleed would stomp any film adaptation of a comic character.

MCU Thor survived a neutron star, while comic Mjonir was destroyed in the sun. stick out tongue

Plus, I just wanted to see if MCU had anything on comics that I missed..

MrMind
I'm well-aware that a character who can dent comic adamantium and make comic Odin bleed would stomp any film adaptation of a comic character.

reeves superman and smallville superman begs to differ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.