Spider-man: Into the Spider-Verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
They finally released a trailer for this. I'm not a fan of Miles (hopefully this movie can make him more interesting for me), and I don't like Peters voice in that trailer, but I love the animation. I'm also pretty excited for Kingpin and Green Goblin (unless that giant winged creature is supposed to be GG, in which case IDK about that). We're also long overdue for an adult Peter/Spidey in movies. I'm getting tired of him always being portrayed as a teenage. Don't get me wrong, I love teenage Spidey too but he's been an adult longer than he was a teen in 616 at this point.

g4Hbz2jLxvQ

steverules_2
There's a teaser trailer and thread for this wink I posted in it

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules_2
There's a teaser trailer and thread for this wink I posted in it My mistake Steve, I should have searched for it

steverules_2
Too little too late, I've reported you. Imp's on his way over to your house to chop your penis off, he as an axe for just such an occasion.

Estacado
Steve rules while Arachnid is just a copycat...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
Too little too late, I've reported you. Imp's on his way over to your house to chop your penis off, he as an axe for just such an occasion.

laughing out loud

Khazra Reborn
Why is Peter Parker 50?

Darth Thor
And why is he being portrayed as a slob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.