Thanos vs Superman,Thor and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Thanos only has the Power Stone . Can Supermans team take the stone from him?
Fight set on Titan.

Robtard
Thor with Stormbreaker could solo, considering he nearly killed Thanos with all six stones. Thor with Mjolnir could likely also beat Thanos with only the power-stone

As could Superman, too fast and powerful. Thanos would be like a statue.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Robtard
Thor with Stormbreaker could solo, considering he nearly killed Thanos with all six stones. Thor with Mjolnir could likely also beat Thanos with only the power-stone

As could Superman, too fast and powerful. Thanos would be like a statue. thumb up

WolvesofBabylon
Team destroys Thanos

quanchi112
Thanos destroys them. His reflexes, knowledge, and skill along with power stone is simply to much for the heroes. They fall.

relentless1
spite thread, Thor alone almost took Thanos out with the full gauntlet; add Superman and hes toast easy peezy

Impediment

Bentley
Flash picks up Storm Breaker, steals the Power Gem and smashes Thanos's head in before he can even ask Quan for help.

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
How does Thanos win. I recal him blasting Star Lord, Drax and I think Mantis with the powerstone on Titan and it knocked them down but didn't kill them. If those three can take a shot, this group would have no issues. They all take turns smashing Thanos head with Storm Breaker

Silent Master
You really love lowballing Marvel characters don't you? we know that the power-stone is at least planetary level in power, so them surviving means either 1) They have planetary level durability or 2) Thanos didn't hit them with the pg's full power.

Trying to pretend that sed scene proves the pg is weak, is massively dishonest.

Edit: Plus, didn't he use the reality stone on them and not the PG.

quanchi112

Darth Thor

As could Superman, too fast and powerful. Thanos would be like a statue.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Bentley
Flash picks up Storm Breaker, steals the Power Gem and smashes Thanos's head in before he can even ask Quan for help. Um, no. He can't wield the Power Stone and certainly can't wield SB. Especially Ezra Miller's flash. He's about the least worthy hero I've ever seen.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Um, no. He can't wield the Power Stone and certainly can't wield SB. Especially Ezra Miller's flash. He's about the least worthy hero I've ever seen.
yeah he seemed like he was in the seventh heaven when he laid face down on Dianaeek! and then gave off a naughty smile. such a dirty minded freak.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by The Spectre+
yeah he seemed like he was in the seventh heaven when he laid face down on Dianaeek! and then gave off a naughty smile. such a dirty minded freak. Lol.

juggerman
Flash isn't in this match

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by juggerman
Flash isn't in this match I know, blame Bentley

Josh_Alexander
Unless Thor has the surprise advantage (Which the OP never stated) Thanos stomps.

Power Stone>> SB

Power Stone>>> Team

Spite thread

marcssands14
Bump

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Unless Thor has the surprise advantage (Which the OP never stated) Thanos stomps.

Power Stone>> SB

Power Stone>>> Team

Spite thread

Still crying over who stabbed Thanos I see..

quanchi112
Originally posted by marcssands14
Bump Thanos wins.

h1a8

Power Stone>> SB

Power Stone>>> Team

Spite thread

Prove it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Prove it. Irony.

cdtm
Op made a mistake.

Superman beats the team, including Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Op made a mistake.

Superman beats the team, including Thanos. Nah, the dude got beaten by Batman alone.

Josh_Alexander
Prove it.

Prove it? I dont think i have to prove the fact that the Power Stone》》》》》》》 anything on the other team.

h1a8
Prove it? I dont think i have to prove the fact that the Power Stone》》》》》》》 anything on the other team. Yes you do. You are the one making the claim. Otherwise you are trolling the thread

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, the dude got beaten by Batman alone.

Clearly you havent seen Justice League.

Josh_Alexander
Yes you do. You are the one making the claim. Otherwise you are trolling the thread

Power Stone effortlessly can obliterate planets.

None of the versus charcters or items mentioned can even come close to that.

Not even together could they rival an Infinity Stone
The fact that you asked me to bring evidence points that either

a. You are a troll

b. Your knowedge over the MCU landscape is limited, which comes to no surprise considering you claimed the Leviathan Punch a 40ton feat....

NotAllThatEvil
Batman called Clark stronger than a planet. And is shown to be fast enough to keep up with flash. Thanos isn't very fast nor is he omnipotent. The amount of times he gets blindsided is frankly ridiculous.

Thor tanked the force of a neutron star, which should have the energy required to destroy a planet. And thanos placed the stone, not the gauntlet directly up against thor's head to torture him and he turned out fine. Also stormbreaker cut through thanos's combined energy beam, so I think it's safe to assume thor can tank thanos with just His one stone.

Hulk is useless.

In short, thanos is too slow to hit superman and to weak to put down stormbreaker thor.

Hulk dies, if it's any consolation

Silent Master
That just proves Batman is retarded

Adam Grimes
Hulk eats the stone while Superman and Thor take turns beating Thanos half to death.

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Batman called Clark stronger than a planet. And is shown to be fast enough to keep up with flash. Thanos isn't very fast nor is he omnipotent. The amount of times he gets blindsided is frankly ridiculous.

Thor tanked the force of a neutron star, which should have the energy required to destroy a planet. And thanos placed the stone, not the gauntlet directly up against thor's head to torture him and he turned out fine. Also stormbreaker cut through thanos's combined energy beam, so I think it's safe to assume thor can tank thanos with just His one stone.

Hulk is useless.

In short, thanos is too slow to hit superman and to weak to put down stormbreaker thor.

Hulk dies, if it's any consolation

Everything you said is unevidenced.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Still crying over who stabbed Thanos I see..

Still being a Thor CS i see.

Dilusional boy.

Nevan

As could Superman, too fast and powerful. Thanos would be like a statue. Thor with Mjolnir isn't beating Thanos.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Nevan
Thor with Mjolnir isn't beating Thanos.

He is dilusional.

WolvesofBabylon
Power Stone effortlessly can obliterate planets.

None of the versus charcters or items mentioned can even come close to that.

Not even together could they rival an Infinity Stone
The fact that you asked me to bring evidence points that either

a. You are a troll

b. Your knowedge over the MCU landscape is limited, which comes to no surprise considering you claimed the Leviathan Punch a 40ton feat....

Didnt Iron Man shield himself from a power stone blast?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Didnt Iron Man shield himself from a power stone blast?

It did like for 5s before the shield got weary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.