Oa vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



abhilegend
Oa as shown in SCW (Guardians, 3600 Lanterns, Ion)

Vs

Asgard (Odin, Thor, Loki, Freyja, Destroyer, Enchantress and other Asgardians only)

Who wins?

Baziemarc123
Mjolnir absorbs the rings pretty well and can break their constructs pretty easy.

abhilegend
Or Lanterns throw a sun at them.

Originally posted by abhilegend
A few dozen lanterns own Spider Guild by throwing Oa's exploding sun on them.

https://s22.postimg.cc/5r55ds6hp/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/c4u8hdj71/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/hg9523czh/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/g17kddjm5/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/ytjfgynq5/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/i5rxeh0od/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/5r55e5gvx/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/4q4wofzq5/image.jpg

Baziemarc123
Thor's absorbed the cosmic control rod, flames of pluto, vector and xray powers, blastarrs energy from the negative zone, mysterious energy, neutrinos, future energy (Kang's radiation) which hasnt been known yet tto Thor, nor the universe as of the time it happened, power cosmic, and power cosmic is marvels energy that represents any energy. Lantern's energy isn't any different regardless if its foreign

abhilegend
Lanterns still throw a sun at Asgard.

Baziemarc123
I mean they'd need their rings to do that eh?

Thor absorbs it before they do anything

abhilegend
Thor absorbs the rings of 3600 Lanterns?

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Oa as shown in SCW (Guardians, 3600 Lanterns, Ion)

Vs

Asgard (Odin, Thor, Loki, Freyja, Destroyer, Enchantress and other Asgardians only)

Who wins?
Oa annihilates. Your average GL is >>>>>>>>>> your average Asgardian. It takes special ones, like the mid to high heralds Loki or Thor, to even contend with or beat them. Lesser special Asgardians like Hemidall or the Warriors Three would get their sh|t pushed in by ANY GL.

Odin may be the most powerful individual here, but Team OA got the Guardians of the Universe. So it balances out nicely there.

I'd take OA every single time.

Philosophía
Originally posted by zopzop
Oa annihilates. Your average GL is >>>>>>>>>> your average Asgardian. It takes special ones like the mid to high herald ones like Loki or Thor to even contend with or beat them. Lesser named Asgardians likes Hemidall or the Warriors Three would get their sh|t pushed in by ANY GL.

Odin may be the most powerful individual here, but Team OA got the Guardians of the Universe. So it balances out nicely there.

I'd take OA every single time. thumb up

Baziemarc123
Thor's absorbed the god bomb before. and it took a gradual process for them to throw a sun at the spider guild, it wasn't instantly. no one in OA can counter Loki's hax

xJLxKing
Oa

7,200 lantern
Will powerentity
A planet Mogo
guardian (13?)

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Jane Thor alone casually stopped, contained and reduced a Sun that had already gone supernova thrown at such speeds it traversed galactic distances.

Ironic that Abhil would try and use a feat that if we use the closest comparison, it would make Thor alone astronomically more powerful than a bunch of GLs.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Jane Thor alone casually stopped, contained and reduced a Sun that had already gone supernova thrown at such speeds it traversed galactic distances.

That was Mother Storm.

Uh-huh. How much Kyle Rayner holding Solaris mean that then? Or practically the big bang of Imperiex?

quanchi112
Asgard wins. Too much.

Zack M
Oa, casually.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Oa, casually. Based on?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
That was Mother Storm.

Uh-huh. How much Kyle Rayner holding Solaris mean that then? Or practically the big bang of Imperiex?

So is this Classic Thor with Mjolnir in classic Asgard or not? You mentioned Enchantress. And Thor with his own storm powers has matched the Mother Storm and channeled its power. thumb up

Are you having an aneurysm? YOU made an entire thread in response to GLs throwing a Sun to argue they'd beat Asgard....That's why I mentioned what I did and not Thor doing this or that.

Your dumbass just forgot Mjolnir did a much more impressive feat alone and with far more ease. laughing out loud GG thumb up

riv6672
^^^Ha, abhi screwed the pooch on this one...laughing

Baziemarc123
LMAO

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So is this Classic Thor with Mjolnir in classic Asgard or not? You mentioned Enchantress. And Thor with his own storm powers has matched the Mother Storm and channeled its power. thumb up

So Thor can stop a supernova? Funny how that works.

That was just a tongue in cheek response. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch?

Not mjolnir, mother storm.

And GLs have done better too.

riv6672
^^^PROOF! PROOF! PROOF!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So is this Classic Thor with Mjolnir in classic Asgard or not? You mentioned Enchantress. And Thor with his own storm powers has matched the Mother Storm and channeled its power. thumb up

Are you having an aneurysm? YOU made an entire thread in response to GLs throwing a Sun to argue they'd beat Asgard....That's why I mentioned what I did and not Thor doing this or that.

Your dumbass just forgot Mjolnir did a much more impressive feat alone and with far more ease. laughing out loud GG thumb up laughing out loud

krisblaze
Can't Odin just unleash a huge yellow energy wave or some shit? And kill off like 90% of the GLs here?

abhilegend
Yellow does not works on Lanterns anymore.

Baziemarc123
GLs haven't done better. stop

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
GLs haven't done better. stop
Yes, they have. Want a feat war?

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, they have. Want a feat war?

I'm down.

show your best

riv6672
No proof? No contest. Asgard wins.

krisblaze
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yellow does not works on Lanterns anymore.

Doesn't matter i suppose.

Overkill with guardians.

riv6672

Baziemarc123
abhi posts proof, but it's always misinterpreted with tons of conjectures from him.

riv6672

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
So Thor can stop a supernova? Funny how that works.

That was just a tongue in cheek response. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch?

Not mjolnir, mother storm.

And GLs have done better too.

How big is a sector again?

Remember when a bunch of no names shrunk an evil sentient sector down to size?

cdtm
Sounds reasonable to me.

Of course, the Corps doesn't cover the entire universe, either. There's forbidden sectors, areas where they don't have jurisdiction, and plain undiscovered areas (They had an name for that. Black sectors, maybe?)

But 3600 is still a small number for the bulk they do cover. And each sector would logically contain a lot of galaxies..


So a bunch of no names and Kilowog took on something that could eat the mother storm, and a thousand more like her.

leonidas
pretty impossible to see asgard winning this. add hel and it would be more interesting or maybe niflheim and muspelheim. if asgard can draw on the full power of all nine worlds they win. alone? no way.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
I'm down.

show your best
Why don't you start first as you claimed?

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why don't you start first as you claimed?

I mean you asked FIRST if I wanted a feat war. so start the feats, I'll wait.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
I mean you asked FIRST if I wanted a feat war. so start the feats, I'll wait.
OK, here you go.

Originally posted by abhilegend
This one is again a doozy. Kyle and Anarky reverse the reality manipulation of entire universe done by Aberration and then overload him with sheer raw power.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/25418458_anarky3-12-13.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/25418460_anarky3-14.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/25418461_anarky3-15.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/25418462_anarky3-16.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/25418463_anarky3-17.jpg http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/25418464_anarky3-18.jpg

BTW, the second ring Anarky is using is just a duplicate ring Kyle gave to Jade from his own ring. Its his own power.

Baziemarc123
I thought it was "feats" war? (you posted one)

and why are you doing kyle who's arguably strongest lantern? I'm talking average lanterns. post star level-galaxy feats for the average... That's if they even have any lmao

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
So Thor can stop a supernova? Funny how that works.

That was just a tongue in cheek response. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch?

Not mjolnir, mother storm.

And GLs have done better too.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

It was your main argument, your dumbass just forgot:
Originally posted by abhilegend
Oa as shown in SCW (Guardians, 3600 Lanterns, Ion)

Vs

Asgard (Odin, Thor, Loki, Freyja, Destroyer, Enchantress and other Asgardians only)

Who wins? Originally posted by abhilegend
Or Lanterns throw a sun at them. Originally posted by abhilegend
Lanterns still throw a sun at Asgard.

Also, the Mother Storm IS Mjolnir, it has been a part of the hammer since it's creation in the current continuity, and Thor's power of a Thunder God, is so powerful, he can channel the unleashed Mother Storm and matched it against the Phoenix.

Thor > GL Corps. Mjolnir > GL Corps. Thor and Mjolnir >> GL Corps using your OWN comparison. laughing out loud GG.

Next time you make a stupid comparison, think a little.

Baziemarc123
LMAO

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
I thought it was "feats" war? (you posted one)

and why are you doing kyle who's arguably strongest lantern? I'm talking average lanterns. post star level-galaxy feats for the average... That's if they even have any lmao
How's Kyle being "strongest" lantern being an issue here? You said Lanterns don't have better feats than Thor. Where did you exclude other lanterns?

Anyway, a random Lantern kills Maaldor who was an entire universe on himself.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bT8eWihCAEg/WdEXpwF2BnI/AAAAAAAAxBs/_QElsFdUfSE3qO5Rwz3oatqUrKnQoSxFACLcBGAs/s1600/glc1_005.png
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Lt-mIXYnbJ4/WdEXqFe3GkI/AAAAAAAAxBw/FBKKxfjTxK8hQqovFuLR_mcDfT_e_cwPQCLcBGAs/s1600/glc1_006.png

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud laughing out loud

It was your main argument, your dumbass just forgot:

Still mad, huh?

It can only be accessed by Jane Thor though, she is not in the thread.

Thor matched Mother Storm? That's cute, really.

Only your dumbass can think so. Do try to keep your tears at bay though.

At least Odin dies in the sun like his superior Mangog did, right?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
LMAO
Still waiting for Thor feats.

Baziemarc123
lame. Thor have a solar system spanning lightning feat

lLanterns doesnt match that

Baziemarc123
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111276539/6120670-4672987294-61181.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
lame. Thor have a solar system spanning lightning feat

lLanterns doesnt match that Originally posted by Baziemarc123
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111276539/6120670-4672987294-61181.jpg
Where did it span an entire solar system?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Still mad, huh?

It can only be accessed by Jane Thor though, she is not in the thread.

Thor matched Mother Storm? That's cute, really.

Only your dumbass can think so. Do try to keep your tears at bay though.

At least Odin dies in the sun like his superior Mangog did, right?

You made a bait thread that backfired. GG. thumb up

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Where did it span an entire solar system?

so reading comprehension got worser eh?

Baziemarc123
Thor also summoned lightning that broke Odin's universal seal that it can be felt in far off galaxies by the GOTG

Lanterns doesn't match this


https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111276539/6120666-1266134304-57161.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You made a bait thread that backfired. GG. thumb up
laughing out loud

Still mad, huh?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
so reading comprehension got worser eh?
Eh, where did it span an entire solar system? Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Thor also summoned lightning that broke Odin's universal seal that it can be felt in far off galaxies by the GOTG

Lanterns doesn't match this


https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111276539/6120666-1266134304-57161.jpg
Right, except where Kyle reversed universal destruction and overloaded aberration.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Eh, where did it span an entire solar system?
Right, except where Kyle reversed universal destruction and overloaded aberration.

abberation durability is pretty fodder though

what feats of average lanterns matches the one I just mentioned or is Kyle your life saver LOL?

Baziemarc123
that's actually consistent. because random lanterns for sure aren't universal

Baziemarc123
Thor wrestled with the living incarnation of Odin force BTW
http://i.imgur.com/Rf73b6u.png


What did lanterns do

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
abberation durability is pretty fodder though

what feats of average lanterns matches the one I just mentioned or is Kyle your life saver LOL?
How is it fodder? It survived the destruction of the universe.

There you go, you never said some Lanterns are excluded.

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
that's actually consistent. because random lanterns for sure aren't universal
Random lanterns have created entire realities. Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Thor wrestled with the living incarnation of Odin force BTW
http://i.imgur.com/Rf73b6u.png


What did lanterns do
Right, where Odin was captured by random aliens and almost died by powering a single planet.

Hal has matched Zero Hour Parallax in power. Far above Odin level.

krisblaze
Originally posted by abhilegend
How's Kyle being "strongest" lantern being an issue here? You said Lanterns don't have better feats than Thor. Where did you exclude other lanterns?

Anyway, a random Lantern kills Maaldor who was an entire universe on himself.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bT8eWihCAEg/WdEXpwF2BnI/AAAAAAAAxBs/_QElsFdUfSE3qO5Rwz3oatqUrKnQoSxFACLcBGAs/s1600/glc1_005.png
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Lt-mIXYnbJ4/WdEXqFe3GkI/AAAAAAAAxBw/FBKKxfjTxK8hQqovFuLR_mcDfT_e_cwPQCLcBGAs/s1600/glc1_006.png

He was a universe with pretty shit durability.

Baziemarc123
Lanterns have like about 1-2 solar system feats while Thor's more consistent with them.

being a universe=/= having universe durability

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
How is it fodder? It survived the destruction of the universe.

There you go, you never said some Lanterns are excluded.


Random lanterns have created entire realities.
Right, where Odin was captured by random aliens and almost died by powering a single planet.

Hal has matched Zero Hour Parallax in power. Far above Odin level.

And? Parallax ALSO struggled against t Guy Gardner as Warrior, who was less powerful than his GL self, Parallax also died fixing the sun,

DarkSaint85
I do like Bazzie agrees to a feat war, then waves things away as "outliers'.

Then posts high end outliers.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
He was a universe with pretty shit durability.
You have pretty shit durability. Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Lanterns have like about 1-2 solar system feats while Thor's more consistent with them.

being a universe=/= having universe durability
Where are Thor's consistent feats? You haven't shown any solar system level feat. Originally posted by Baziemarc123
And? Parallax ALSO struggled against t Guy Gardner as Warrior, who was less powerful than his GL self, Parallax also died fixing the sun,
Where did Parallax struggle against Warrior?

Depowered Parallax defeated sun eater and it was just a portion of his power that reignited the sun.

xJLxKing

leonidas
damnit abhi, just put him on ignore so i don't have to open any thread with you in it and see you and bazie just going back and forth like idiots. do everyone in the forum a favor for once and eat that contentious streak of yours. thumb up

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Just playing around.

Baziemarc123
Mjolnir provided 1/4 of the energy to prevent the multiverse from collapsing what did lanterns do?

quanchi112
Asgard definitively wins.

Zack M
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Mjolnir provided 1/4 of the energy to prevent the multiverse from collapsing what did lanterns do?

Boooring.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by Zack M
Boooring.

how

playa1258
Oa FTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Oa FTW. Based on?

Baziemarc123
Lanterns doesn't have anything matching Mjolnir providing 1/4 of the energy preventing the collapse of the multiverse

(ask if you want the scans for the feat)

quanchi112

Zack M
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Lanterns doesn't have anything matching Mjolnir providing 1/4 of the energy preventing the collapse of the multiverse

(ask if you want the scans for the feat)

Central battery/Ion.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Mjolnir provided 1/4 of the energy to prevent the multiverse from collapsing what did lanterns do?


Also they only held the walls momentarily before Demonstaff himself saved them.

https://s22.postimg.cc/5scbz51vx/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/msv87tmn1/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/6hv4bihv1/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/qp8k3tn25/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/lql1paqz1/image.jpg

As you say, unquantifiable.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Also they only held the walls momentarily before Demonstaff himself saved them.

https://s22.postimg.cc/5scbz51vx/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/msv87tmn1/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/6hv4bihv1/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/qp8k3tn25/image.jpg https://s22.postimg.cc/lql1paqz1/image.jpg

As you say, unquantifiable.

What? It's constantly stated (multiple dimensions) and multiple universes

Baziemarc123
https://s22.postimg.cc/rhb82oyvh/image.jpg

Baziemarc123
"Unquantifiable"

Um no.

I can quantify how much power it takes to destroy one observable universe.

Mjolnir provided 1/4th the power to stop the (multiverse) from being destroyed

Baziemarc123
Dimensional barriers falling

Worlds melting into each other

All of reality on the verge of collapse

https://s22.postimg.cc/v3h1fd03x/image.jpg

Countless alternate Dimensions would have collapsed

https://s22.postimg.cc/tofgqntvx/image.jpg


Universes will die

Dimensions will cease to exist

https://s22.postimg.cc/r73pjfka9/image.jpg

The scan stated every reality would die. Which is every universe

This is a clear multiverse feat. The scans explain it thoroughly, but denial is strong with you

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
What? It's constantly stated (multiple dimensions) and multiple universes
How about no? It's explicitly just one universe walls of reality, Thor corps just held it momentarily. Originally posted by Baziemarc123
https://s22.postimg.cc/rhb82oyvh/image.jpg

Because different dimensions will collide once the walls would be broken completely. That didn't happen. Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Dimensional barriers falling

Worlds melting into each other

All of reality on the verge of collapse

https://s22.postimg.cc/v3h1fd03x/image.jpg

Countless alternate Dimensions would have collapsed

https://s22.postimg.cc/tofgqntvx/image.jpg


Universes will die

Dimensions will cease to exist

https://s22.postimg.cc/r73pjfka9/image.jpg

The scan stated every reality would die. Which is every universe

This is a clear multiverse feat. The scans explain it thoroughly, but denial is strong with you
Yes, the barrier of one universe was failing hence the universes were colliding. Thor corps only held the walls of a reality momentarily.

How is it quantifiable?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
"Unquantifiable"

Um no.

I can quantify how much power it takes to destroy one observable universe.

Mjolnir provided 1/4th the power to stop the (multiverse) from being destroyed
No, it didn't. That was explicitly stated as well.

https://s22.postimg.cc/o7wswjnq9/image.jpg

"Pity it shall be naught for".

Baziemarc123
Comic: All of reality will be destroyed. Countless alternate Dimensions. Universe(s) will die


Abhi: Only one universe/reality


you're the king of suppositions

celeyhyga17
It was a multiverse. They bolstered multiple boundaries to different dimensions, realities, parallel universes, or whatever u want to call them. Multi Mjolnir's working in unison tend to do crazee shiet. Like really crazy skyfatherey shiet. I think Rage has already reiterated this multiple times in different threads.

quanchi112

Baziemarc123
Including this

Power comes from the Dimensionizer. A device capable of piercing dimensional barriers

https://s22.postimg.cc/xbrjm2xtp/image.jpg



"a device capable of piercing dimensional barriers"
"seek a total break down in physical reality"
"alternate dimensions collapse upon each other"
"destroying all reality"
"dimensional barriers are falling apart"
By destroying the walls separating one dimension from the other universes or dimensions if you want to use that were being destroyed simple

abhi will twist and lowball anything that debunks him, the scans explicitly states that parallel worlds are crashing into each other and reality is being destroyed, it's not that HARD to comprehend but english is his second language so not surprised.

I'm still waiting for average lanterns having a feat that surpasses Mjolnir 1/4 universe feat, can't find on eh?

quanchi112
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Including this

Power comes from the Dimensionizer. A device capable of piercing dimensional barriers

https://s22.postimg.cc/xbrjm2xtp/image.jpg



"a device capable of piercing dimensional barriers"
"seek a total break down in physical reality"
"alternate dimensions collapse upon each other"
"destroying all reality"
"dimensional barriers are falling apart"
By destroying the walls separating one dimension from the other universes or dimensions if you want to use that were being destroyed simple

abhi will twist and lowball anything that debunks him, the scans explicitly states that parallel worlds are crashing into each other and reality is being destroyed, it's not that HARD to comprehend but english is his second language so not surprised.

I'm still waiting for average lanterns having a feat that surpasses Mjolnir 1/4 universe feat, can't find on eh?
Stop Phukkin around Quan. Dirty sock usin muthaphukka.

quanchi112

celeyhyga17
laughing

Baziemarc123
what?

Baziemarc123
Anyways Thor has more and better consistent herald feats than the lanterns.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Comic: All of reality will be destroyed. Countless alternate Dimensions. Universe(s) will die


Abhi: Only one universe/reality


you're the king of suppositions
It was a cascade effect. One reality's walls were weakened and if that reality was merged with another, it would've destroyed it hence all realities by such chain reaction. Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It was a multiverse. They bolstered multiple boundaries to different dimensions, realities, parallel universes, or whatever u want to call them. Multi Mjolnir's working in unison tend to do crazee shiet. Like really crazy skyfatherey shiet. I think Rage has already reiterated this multiple times in different threads.
Only one reality was effected, clearly stated.

And they only checked it temporarily, it was Demonstaff who stopped it completely.

SquallX

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Including this

Power comes from the Dimensionizer. A device capable of piercing dimensional barriers

https://s22.postimg.cc/xbrjm2xtp/image.jpg



"a device capable of piercing dimensional barriers"
"seek a total break down in physical reality"
"alternate dimensions collapse upon each other"
"destroying all reality"
"dimensional barriers are falling apart"
By destroying the walls separating one dimension from the other universes or dimensions if you want to use that were being destroyed simple

abhi will twist and lowball anything that debunks him, the scans explicitly states that parallel worlds are crashing into each other and reality is being destroyed, it's not that HARD to comprehend but english is his second language so not surprised.

I'm still waiting for average lanterns having a feat that surpasses Mjolnir 1/4 universe feat, can't find on eh?
It was the walls of one reality which was weakened.

How is it not registering with you?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Anyways Thor has more and better consistent herald feats than the lanterns.
You posted one feat which is "assisted" and is quite an outlier.

How is Thor more consistent?

Baziemarc123
@squall, Hal, nor an single lantern have an feat that surpasses 1/4 of the universe

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
@squall, Hal, nor an single lantern have an feat that surpasses 1/4 of the universe
Yes, Kyle Rayner along with Captain Atom, Ray and Darkstar absorbed an entire universe created by Parallax.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, Kyle Rayner along with Captain Atom, Ray and Darkstar absorbed an entire universe created by Parallax.

ASSISTED.

Show a solo

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
ASSISTED.

Show a solo
And you showed Thor assisted as well.

Baziemarc123
except it wasn't, and random lanterns have no feats comparable to Thor infamous high ends. at all

abhilegend
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
except it wasn't, and random lanterns have no feats comparable to Thor infamous high ends. at all
This wasn't assisted?

https://postimg.cc/image/5scbz51vx/

And what high end feats? Also why would it have to be random Lanterns?

Supermutant
Originally posted by leonidas
damnit abhi, just put him on ignore so i don't have to open any thread with you in it and see you and bazie just going back and forth like idiots. do everyone in the forum a favor for once and eat that contentious streak of yours. thumb up

Lol hopefully the ban hammer willl drop soon and for longer this time.

abhilegend
Backseat modding?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
except it wasn't, and random lanterns have no feats comparable to Thor infamous high ends. at all
He claimed that your Thor feat is assisted

Can you prove otherwise?

DarkSaint85
Yeah I've placed him on ignore.

But of whom do I speak????

The answer is obv Leo.

leonidas
that dude is a pain in the a$$. thumb up

One Big Mob
Once Leo started writing racist... well not quite rants, more like essays on Ricky9, I had to silence him.

There's only so many ways you can call someone a certain color before it gets to be too much. I think he started inventing some of the terms he was using like Carvdangler, and fingerdigger? I didn't care to look into his glossary to find out what that meant.

DarkSaint85
Leo has a whole section on urban dictionary.

cdtm
Anyone who has a cartoon mouse for an avatar can't be all bad. smile

Supermutant
Originally posted by leonidas
that dude is a pain in the a$$. thumb up

Which is a bannable offense. Also his ill-gotten tourney "wins" must be rescinded as well before the perma-ban.

leonidas
oh you crazy guys....

https://media.giphy.com/media/oFeUVZfiuim9G/giphy.gif

Wheeler
This Baziemarc123 dude was backing a team feat involving Thor to support his argument but then 2 posts later calls out another debater for citing "assisted" feats?

The **** is wrong with you, m8?

MrMind
OA stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.