IW Thor vs Hela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Most say that IW Thor can compete with Thanos (full gauntlet)
and that Thanos (full gauntlet) could beat Hela.

So IW Thor vs Hela should be a good match.
Who wins?

cdtm
Invisible Woman Thor wins, as easiily as he loses to Superman.

Silent Master
bOLOBJSJL0I

WolvesofBabylon
I think Hela was pretty far ahead in Ragnarok. Boils down to do you think she can handle Stormbreaker like she did Mjolnir. Hela was very impressive I think she takes it still

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
Your boyfriend is not in this thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Your boyfriend is not in this thread My true love is everywhere.

FrothByte
Still can't see how Thor kills Hela. Maybe if he aims for the head this time?

cdtm
Originally posted by Silent Master
bOLOBJSJL0I

Point of this?

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Still can't see how Thor kills Hela. Maybe if he aims for the head this time?

You've got my congratulations Froth, seems like you are losing your fanaticism for Thor.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
You've got my congratulations Froth, seems like you are losing your fanaticism for Thor.

I like Thor (not my favorite character but close), but I can easily admit when he's overmatched. All you need to do is provide bulletproof, logical reasoning to prove he loses and I'll agree with you.

Josh_Alexander
I like Thor (not my favorite character but close), but I can easily admit when he's overmatched. All you need to do is provide bulletproof, logical reasoning to prove he loses and I'll agree with you.

Ohh well, debating shall become more interesting from now on i guess.

h1a8
Can Thor chop her head off? Or do you think that her neck is too durable for that? Or she is too skilled to even get hit there?

Imo she is more skilled than Thor. And if he goes melee then she can take out the other eye or worse.

Mjolnir did have one advantage over Stormbreaker though, Thor can spin it to create a shield. He can't do that with SB. She can possibly impale Thor.

What do you guys think?

cdtm

We think alike.

Facts and reasoning are also among the things I accept to vote against Thor.

Entirely alike.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8
Can Thor chop her head off? Or do you think that her neck is too durable for that? Or she is too skilled to even get hit there?

Imo she is more skilled than Thor. And if he goes melee then she can take out the other eye or worse.

Mjolnir did have one advantage over Stormbreaker though, Thor can spin it to create a shield. He can't do that with SB. She can possibly impale Thor.

What do you guys think?

Agree with most of what you've wrote here.

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8

What do you guys think?

1. Skill - I think it's close enough to not matter. In their 1 on 1 fight Thor landed the first major hit, just that Hela healed from it.

2. Durability - Thor, and even regular Asgardian troupes, had no issues impaling or cutting into Hela. It's her healing factor that makes it difficult to take her out. So I have no doubts that Stormbreaker can cut into her, the only question is if it can do enough damage that she can't heal from.

3. At the end of Ragnarok, Thor didn't need Mjolnir to create a shield. He was easily blasting away Hela's projectiles with his lightning.

Darth Thor
Though Im sure its much closer this time, Hela still wins. Crushing Mjolnir was just too powerful a feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.